Windows 10: New OneDrive sync client release notes

Discus and support New OneDrive sync client release notes in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; In addition to the link provided at the Microsoft OneDrive site: *Arrow Download Microsoft OneDrive there is an updated MS site for all versions....... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by f14tomcat, Jul 2, 2018.

1. f14tomcat Win User

New OneDrive sync client release notes

In addition to the link provided at the Microsoft OneDrive site:

*Arrow Download Microsoft OneDrive

there is an updated MS site for all versions.... Windows, Mac. Production, Enterprise, and Insider. It provides links for current generally available and rolling out. And release notes where available.

These are not Betas.

*Arrow New OneDrive sync client release notes - Office Support

:)

f14tomcat, Jul 2, 2018
  2. garyb0125 Win User
    garyb0125, Jul 2, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    OneDrive sync now supports IRM protected SharePoint document libraries

Source: OneDrive sync on Windows now supports IRM protected SharePoint document libraries - Microsoft Tech Community

Brink, Jul 2, 2018
  4. pcraven Win User

Add or Remove OneDrive Desktop Icon in Windows 10

Brink, I very much appreciate your testing again!
    I'm running Windows 10 Pro Build 10586. I have a OneDrive personal and a OneDrive business link setup. I believe I had to run a registry edit to enable the "Add a business account" option under OneDrive account settings. I think the new OneDrive business sync client is the same or essentially the same as the personal sync client, and the business option wasn't enabled by default. I'm trying to track down where Microsoft listed those steps, but I can't find it. I'm guessing that having both Personal and Business might be interfering with the method you posted?

pcraven, Jul 2, 2018
Thema:

1. New OneDrive sync client release notes - Similar Threads - OneDrive sync client

2. New account syncing with OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New account syncing with OneDrive: I have changed the administrator account's email on my windows 11 laptop from ********* to a new outlook.com email account. I have also purchased Office 365 which also comes with OneDrive1 tb. However, my new account, or anything about my laptopdocuments etc, is not syncing...
  3. New account syncing with OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New account syncing with OneDrive: I have changed the administrator account's email on my windows 11 laptop from ********* to a new outlook.com email account. I have also purchased Office 365 which also comes with OneDrive1 tb. However, my new account, or anything about my laptopdocuments etc, is not syncing...
  4. sticky notes not syncing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sticky notes not syncing: am unable to sync sticky notes tried all troubleshoot but no luck am on windows 10 all up to date my sticky note version is 6.0.10please help are my all note gone ?...
  5. Sticky Notes not syncing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sticky Notes not syncing: I have a couple of sticky notes on the pc. I have a new laptop. I open sticky notes and sign in on the laptop. Nothing. Sync says all caught up. I don't understand, it should be absolutely simple and yet there is a problem. What could it be?...
  6. Sticky Notes not syncing

Sticky Notes not syncing: I have a couple of sticky notes on the pc. I have a new laptop. I open sticky notes and sign in on the laptop. Nothing. Sync says all caught up. I don't understand, it should be absolutely simple and yet there is a problem. What could it be?...
  7. One note not syncing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One note not syncing: I've tried all the help links and suggestions from other people on how to fix this issue, but nothing is working. I've lost a notebook trying to fix this issue so I'd really like to fix it but can't talk to anyone from microsoft. This is the message I'm getting:We can't...
  8. One note not syncing

One note not syncing: I've tried all the help links and suggestions from other people on how to fix this issue, but nothing is working. I've lost a notebook trying to fix this issue so I'd really like to fix it but can't talk to anyone from microsoft. This is the message I'm getting:We can't...
  9. sticky note syncing

sticky note syncing: Question. I can type the word "House" on a Sticky Note and it saves in the cloud. I can open that same sticky note in outlook.com and read "House". I can open outlook on my computer, go to notes and open the note and read "House". With that said.... I DRAW a house on a...
  10. New Thunderbird Email Client Released

in Browsers and Email
    New Thunderbird Email Client Released: New Thunderbird Email client 52.7.0 released 03/23/18. Minor bugs and security fixes. [img] 106649

Users found this page by searching for:

1. onedrive release notes

2. onedrive release note

3. new release notes onedrive

4. oneddrive release notes,
  5. onedrive sync client release notes,
  6. lastest Onedrive release,
  7. new onedrive sync client release notes,
  8. onedrive client notes,
  9. onedrive release notes download