Windows 10: New OneNote version 16.0.10325.20049 for Windows 10

Discus and support New OneNote version 16.0.10325.20049 for Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Hey OneNote fans! We just released a new update on Windows 10 (version 16.0.10325.20049) with a number of features based directly on your feedback. As... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

New OneNote version 16.0.10325.20049 for Windows 10

Download: OneNote app | Microsoft Store

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter[/quote]

Brink, Jul 18, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 18, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    What is new with OneNote in the classroom

Source: What's new with OneNote in the classroom—LMS integrations, Researcher and more stickers - Office Blogs

Brink, Jul 18, 2018
  4. GrzegorzN Win User

Vertical section list in OneNote (especially mobile version)

I posted it as you adviced:

Vertical section list in OneNote (especially Windows 10 Mobile version) - Microsoft Tech Community - 62958

I think, there is no Vertial view in new versions of OneNote. I posted suggestion in Windows 10 Opinion Center aplication (I don't know how's it called in english) - on Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile.

GrzegorzN, Jul 18, 2018
Thema:

1. New OneNote version 16.0.10325.20049 for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - OneNote version 10325

2. My problem is that OneNote for Windows 10 or OneNote specifically both versions in Windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My problem is that OneNote for Windows 10 or OneNote specifically both versions in Windows...: I've used the clipboard history since Windows 10, and I want to use clipboard history like I did, except now in Windows 11, which shouldn't be so different or difficult, but it doesn't seem to work like it use to in Win10. I want to inform that I have both the 'clipboard...
  3. My problem is that OneNote for Windows 10 or OneNote specifically both versions in Windows...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My problem is that OneNote for Windows 10 or OneNote specifically both versions in Windows...: I've used the clipboard history since Windows 10, and I want to use clipboard history like I did, except now in Windows 11, which shouldn't be so different or difficult, but it doesn't seem to work like it use to in Win10. I want to inform that I have both the 'clipboard...
  4. OneNote 16 access

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    OneNote 16 access: My OneNote 16 has stopped working. After clicking on either "end program" or "debug program", when I attempt to start it up again, I get a message to "start normally" or to "delete the notebook cache" or to "delete settings". No matter what I do, ON16 keeps just shutting...
  5. MS Onenote Version 16001.12430.20120.0.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MS Onenote Version 16001.12430.20120.0.: When I Minimized Onenote to the task bar I cannot restore or maximize it. Clicking on taskbar icon does nothing, right click only shows "Onenote open a 2nd occurrance, pin to taskbar & Close window", I have to close/open Onenote or open a 2nd occurrence in order to view...
  6. New Cortana version 3.1.3 for iOS - January 16

in Windows 10 News
    New Cortana version 3.1.3 for iOS - January 16: Microsoft Cortana is your smart personal assistant. She helps you keep track of your most important stuff, across all your devices. Cortana responds to your voice and has an answer for what you need. What’s new: Contextual suggestions to help you get related information for...
  7. OneNote Windows 10 version emaioing page

OneNote Windows 10 version emaioing page: In OneNote 2016 the user can email a page in a Notebook using the menu FILE - SEND and selecting the method of sending. Where is this menu command in the Windows 10 OneNote app? I know the obvious work around but has Microsoft removed or not yet added this send feature?...
  8. New version of store app 15/9/16

New version of store app 15/9/16: Store app updated 15/9/16 - downloaded and working ok 63752
  9. Which version of OneNote

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Which version of OneNote: Hi. I am new to windows. One of the most exciting things I am looking foreword to when I receive my HP Spectre 360x next week (!!) is using OneNote. I would like the full and most complete version. I know OneNote is typically free, but to get the best version do I need to...
  10. Identify OneNote version?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Identify OneNote version?: How do I identify my Microsoft OneNote's version? 26083

Users found this page by searching for:

1. one note version Version 16001.10325.20049.0 share a page