Windows 10: new Onscreen keyboard problem after latest update Windows 10 1803 in Royal Revolt 2

Discus and support new Onscreen keyboard problem after latest update Windows 10 1803 in Royal Revolt 2 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; since latest update playing Royal Revolt 2 has a new problem. On both my Surface Pro 4 and new Surface Pro after I touch chat and the on screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RobertTheBlack, Sep 11, 2018.

1. new Onscreen keyboard problem after latest update Windows 10 1803 in Royal Revolt 2

since latest update playing Royal Revolt 2 has a new problem. On both my Surface Pro 4 and new Surface Pro after I touch chat and the on screen keyboard pops up, even if I type something or not and close chat or the keyboard (X) anything I touch in game brings the on screen keyboard (tabtip.exe) when not needed (no input window) making playing the game impossible. Only work around is to change focus out of the game and then back, but as soon as I touch chat again there it is again 100% of the time so should be reproducible and happens on different windows user accounts and game accounts. Have played this game for years and this has only started happening in recent updates. I have sent support request to the game dev (flare games) but think it is caused by the latest changes in windows hope this can be resolved soon. Doesn't happen with hardware keyboard plugged in but never use with surface hardware keyboard when playing this game.

:)

RobertTheBlack, Sep 11, 2018

2. Royal Revoly 2

Hi Dennis,

There is a possible error with the video card compatibility of the game to your new computer.

To properly isolate your concern, please clarify the following information:

• Does the new computer meet the
      system requirements
      needed by the game?
    • Have you tried to update the video card drivers?

In the meantime, you may click this
    link
    and follow the steps to change the compatibility settings on your computer.

Loraine Mon, Sep 11, 2018
  3. Issues with Royal Revolt 2 game in windows 10

old title : Royal Revolt 2

So ah in the past i would uninstall and reinstall this game easy as my progress was always saved in onedrive...since my latest pc reset I haven't installed it; tried to and it isn't detecting my onedrive progress and has started from the beginning. Could
    it have lost it?

I don't remember all my gamer details; what do I do I spent a lot of money on my account.

victorbrendy, Sep 11, 2018
  4. user33331 Win User

new Onscreen keyboard problem after latest update Windows 10 1803 in Royal Revolt 2

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Sep 11, 2018
Thema:

new Onscreen keyboard problem after latest update Windows 10 1803 in Royal Revolt 2

1. new Onscreen keyboard problem after latest update Windows 10 1803 in Royal Revolt 2 - Similar Threads - Onscreen keyboard problem

2. Onscreen keyboard not loading after Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onscreen keyboard not loading after Windows Update: Hello, I have had some difficulties with the last few Windows updates. I have a physical disability and type with an onscreen keyboard. The past few Windows updates KB5025239 and KB5026372 have caused my onscreen keyboard to not load when my computer awakens from "Sleep" mode...
  3. Onscreen keyboard not loading after Windows Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onscreen keyboard not loading after Windows Update: Hello, I have had some difficulties with the last few Windows updates. I have a physical disability and type with an onscreen keyboard. The past few Windows updates KB5025239 and KB5026372 have caused my onscreen keyboard to not load when my computer awakens from "Sleep" mode...
  4. onscreen keyboard

in Windows 10 Support
    onscreen keyboard: I have a Dell Latitude 7220 tablet using Windows 10. The device is currently in tablet mode and the onscreen keyboard will not deploy. The keyboard icon is visible in the bottom right hand corner, but nothing happens when you click on it. I have gone in the keyboard settings...
  5. Keyboard input problems after the latest update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keyboard input problems after the latest update: I just updated today, and ended up with some problems that I've never had before: I can't change the input language I can't type anything in any UWP app (even native ones like settings) System specs: Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 20H2 OS build 19042.844 Experience...
  6. Onscreen keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Onscreen keyboard: My keyboard has been spoiled and I used onscreen keyboard to type before upgrading from windows 7 to 10 but now the onscreen keyboard types the same like my corrupted keyboard. When I type 2 it shows @ shift values for all the numbers and symbols If I on caps lock it shows...
  7. Keyboard Problems after latest update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Keyboard Problems after latest update: Hello! The most recent Windows update on my laptop messed up my keyboard function and gave me a black screen but with the cursor after the login. I was able to get around that but my keyboard still isn't working correctly. I tried uninstalling the update, but after a restart...
  8. Onscreen Keyboard

in Windows 10 Support
    Onscreen Keyboard: My onscreen keyboard looks like this. Nothing I do can change it. Help. Don Cole [img] 124733
  9. No onscreen keyboard on tablet after latest upgrade - can't sign in

in Windows 10 Support
    No onscreen keyboard on tablet after latest upgrade - can't sign in: Last chance before my Linx 7 tablet becomes a paperweight: I don't use the tablet much but it was fine yesterday. It downloaded and installed the September release (before either of our 2 laptops has received it!) but when it finally returned to the windows screen and I...
  10. No onscreen keyboard on tablet after latest upgrade - can't sign in

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No onscreen keyboard on tablet after latest upgrade - can't sign in: Last chance before my Linx 7 tablet becomes a paperweight: I don't use the tablet much but it was fine yesterday. It downloaded and installed the September release (before either of our 2 laptops has received it!) but when it finally returned to the windows screen and I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gaming keyboard used in royal revolt 2

2. royal revolt 2 update/windows 10