Windows 10: New option (Menu item) is missing in context menu (Desktop or Windows Explorer).

Discus and support New option (Menu item) is missing in context menu (Desktop or Windows Explorer). in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I right mouse click in windows 10 the context menu is missing new file folder option ***Modified Title from: When I right mouse click in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MarkWilliston, Jun 19, 2019.

1. New option (Menu item) is missing in context menu (Desktop or Windows Explorer).

When I right mouse click in windows 10 the context menu is missing new file folder option

***Modified Title from: When I right mouse click in Windows 10 the context menu is missing new filefolder***

:)

MarkWilliston, Jun 19, 2019

2. New option (Menu item) is missing in context menu (Desktop or Windows Explorer).

When I right mouse click in windows 10 the context menu is missing new file folder option

***Modified Title from: When I right mouse click in Windows 10 the context menu is missing new filefolder***

MarkWilliston, Jun 27, 2019
  3. Naki Win User
    Feature suggestions - move to proper menus, add Options window

Suggestions:
    1) Remove main menus from top left menu (system menu) and move them to a standard Windows menu, at the top.
    Leave the 6 system menu items (Restore --- Close) in system menu, move all the rest to that standard main menu. The main menu can be auto-hidable - pressing Alt key to invoke it or hide it, similar to the way IE11 menus and many Windows 10 built-in apps' menus work.

2) And/or, add an Options menu or button, which would invoke a separate screen with GPU-Z Options, similar to how most Windows apps work.
    Most Windows apps have a separate Options screen, which GPU-Z lacks - one should be added.

Thanks in advance for listening!

4. Necrofire Win User

New option (Menu item) is missing in context menu (Desktop or Windows Explorer).

CCC Context menu

I was recently greeted to a new entry in my desktop context menu after installing 8.12 drivers with the Catalyst Control Center:

New option (Menu item) is missing in context menu (Desktop or Windows Explorer). ati2.png

I have no idea what the second entry does, since clicking it results in nothing happening.
    So I open up CCC and find this new section:

New option (Menu item) is missing in context menu (Desktop or Windows Explorer). ati1.png

It's completely disabled. I only have a single HD3850. The IGP on my mobo is nVidia, which is disabled anyway.

I spent the last hour or so finding a way to remove the second entry, and this is the only thing I could find:
    Deleting this key removes both entries from the context menu
    Code: KEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\Background\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\ACE[/quote] This solved one problem and caused another. I do not like the tray icon, so I have it disabled, so the only way I know to get into CCC is via the context menu. Does anyone know of a way to disable just the "Configure Additive Graphics" entry and keep the CCC entry?

If I kept both disabled, is there some sort of shortcut I could make to get there instead? I don't want to have to go to Display->Settings->Advanced->CCC every time.
    EDIT: Just made a hotkey to get there. *Smile New option (Menu item) is missing in context menu (Desktop or Windows Explorer). :)

Necrofire, Jun 27, 2019
Thema:

New option (Menu item) is missing in context menu (Desktop or Windows Explorer).

1. New option (Menu item) is missing in context menu (Desktop or Windows Explorer). - Similar Threads - option Menu item

2. Missing options in Context menu/New

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing options in Context menu/New: As the image below shows, I'm missing the new text file option and several others I know I've seen before.I don't know when these options disappeared or if I ever had them. I mainly played games for a few months after upgrading to Windows 11.I'm fully prepared to edit the...
  3. Missing options in Context menu/New

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing options in Context menu/New: As the image below shows, I'm missing the new text file option and several others I know I've seen before.I don't know when these options disappeared or if I ever had them. I mainly played games for a few months after upgrading to Windows 11.I'm fully prepared to edit the...
  4. Explorer context menu new items are missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Explorer context menu new items are missing: Hi,I am using Windows 11 and this started happening today.When I right click, it shows the explorer right click context menu, which includes New. If I hover over that, it shows a bunch of different office apps to choose from. However, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is not in...
  5. Explorer context menu new items are missing

Explorer context menu new items are missing: Hi,I am using Windows 11 and this started happening today.When I right click, it shows the explorer right click context menu, which includes New. If I hover over that, it shows a bunch of different office apps to choose from. However, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is not in...
  6. New context menu at desktop missing options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New context menu at desktop missing options: right click desktop context menu New is missing options. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-context-menu-at-desktop-missing-options/962bad6a-a3b9-4c2a-bef3-2517df5b7e8e
  7. New context menu at desktop missing options

New context menu at desktop missing options: right click desktop context menu New is missing options. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-context-menu-at-desktop-missing-options/962bad6a-a3b9-4c2a-bef3-2517df5b7e8e
  8. New context menu at desktop missing options

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Missing items in context menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing items in context menu: I've noticed that when ever I right click on my Desktop: no longer have nvidia control panel as an option Files: no winrar options like add to archive Certain games: no locale emulator -> run in Japanese There's most likely other stuff missing from context menu too I just...
  10. Word Context Menu Item Missing

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Word Context Menu Item Missing: Hello I am having a problem related to the above topic. My menu entry for the Word Document is missing from the context menu. The registry key is there, but the menu entry is not. I am using the Office 365 x64 version. [img] I already wrote here but did not arrive at a...