Windows 10: New option (Menu item) is missing in context menu (Desktop or Windows Explorer).

Discus and support New option (Menu item) is missing in context menu (Desktop or Windows Explorer). in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I right mouse click in windows 10 the context menu is missing new file folder option ***Modified Title from: When I right mouse click in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MarkWilliston, Jun 19, 2019.

1. New option (Menu item) is missing in context menu (Desktop or Windows Explorer).

When I right mouse click in windows 10 the context menu is missing new file folder option

***Modified Title from: When I right mouse click in Windows 10 the context menu is missing new filefolder***

:)

MarkWilliston, Jun 19, 2019

2. New option (Menu item) is missing in context menu (Desktop or Windows Explorer).

When I right mouse click in windows 10 the context menu is missing new file folder option

***Modified Title from: When I right mouse click in Windows 10 the context menu is missing new filefolder***

MarkWilliston, Jun 27, 2019
  3. Naki Win User
    Feature suggestions - move to proper menus, add Options window

Suggestions:
    1) Remove main menus from top left menu (system menu) and move them to a standard Windows menu, at the top.
    Leave the 6 system menu items (Restore --- Close) in system menu, move all the rest to that standard main menu. The main menu can be auto-hidable - pressing Alt key to invoke it or hide it, similar to the way IE11 menus and many Windows 10 built-in apps' menus work.

2) And/or, add an Options menu or button, which would invoke a separate screen with GPU-Z Options, similar to how most Windows apps work.
    Most Windows apps have a separate Options screen, which GPU-Z lacks - one should be added.

Thanks in advance for listening!

4. Necrofire Win User

New option (Menu item) is missing in context menu (Desktop or Windows Explorer).

CCC Context menu

I was recently greeted to a new entry in my desktop context menu after installing 8.12 drivers with the Catalyst Control Center:

New option (Menu item) is missing in context menu (Desktop or Windows Explorer). ati2.png

I have no idea what the second entry does, since clicking it results in nothing happening.
    So I open up CCC and find this new section:

New option (Menu item) is missing in context menu (Desktop or Windows Explorer). ati1.png

It's completely disabled. I only have a single HD3850. The IGP on my mobo is nVidia, which is disabled anyway.

I spent the last hour or so finding a way to remove the second entry, and this is the only thing I could find:
    Deleting this key removes both entries from the context menu
    Code: KEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\Background\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\ACE[/quote] This solved one problem and caused another. I do not like the tray icon, so I have it disabled, so the only way I know to get into CCC is via the context menu. Does anyone know of a way to disable just the "Configure Additive Graphics" entry and keep the CCC entry?

If I kept both disabled, is there some sort of shortcut I could make to get there instead? I don't want to have to go to Display->Settings->Advanced->CCC every time.
    EDIT: Just made a hotkey to get there. *Smile New option (Menu item) is missing in context menu (Desktop or Windows Explorer). :)

Necrofire, Jun 27, 2019
Thema:

New option (Menu item) is missing in context menu (Desktop or Windows Explorer).

1. New option (Menu item) is missing in context menu (Desktop or Windows Explorer). - Similar Threads - option Menu item

2. Selected filename in new menu option in Windows Explorer Context Menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Selected filename in new menu option in Windows Explorer Context Menu: It's possible to add a new menu option to Windows Explorer Context Menu with the first selected filename in menu text? Example: right click on "file.txt" file must show a menuitem called "Open filename.txt with MyProgram"...
  3. context menu is missing the 'OPEN' option

context menu is missing the 'OPEN' option: context menu is missing the 'OPEN' option https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/context-menu-is-missing-the-open-option/0d7c340c-17ef-4b71-893c-e6da8327f7e2
  4. Rename item in New context menu

Rename item in New context menu: There are many well descripted sources about how to add/delete item from context menu new – for instance Edit, Add, Remove items from New Context Menu in Windows 10 – but none of them states how to rename such item in reliable way. I found article Change Name/Description...
  5. Options missing from file context menu.

Options missing from file context menu.: when I go to file explorer and open a file and I want to cope or deleted it I right click on the file and and window open up and I cant see the words to fine cope or deleted. How do I change it so I can see the words when I right click. ***Title changed from: [missing...
  6. Arranging Context Menu Items.

Arranging Context Menu Items.: I spent yesterday fiddling with my context menu (Right-Click Menu). I downloaded and installed nearly a dozen different apps/programs. I settled on a couple and went to work adding commands. Here's the problem: Once the items show up in the Context/Right Click menu, there's...
  7. foobar2000 options missing from Window Explorer context menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    foobar2000 options missing from Window Explorer context menu: I don't have the options to play a folder or queue tracks in foobar2000 anymore in Windows Explorer context menu. I've already checked Shell Integration on foobar2000 Preferences, and "Folder context menus" box is already checked. Apparently, the foobar2000 context menu...
  8. A lot of items in context menu suddenly went missing

in Windows 10 Support
    A lot of items in context menu suddenly went missing: Short version: Title Long version: Also title. And I checked inside Programs and Features to see if any programs did this. Only Adobe Flash Player + Firefox + Avast updating themselves, and I installed K-Lite and WinCDEmu. Pretty sure K-Lite was not the problem. WinCDEmu...
  9. Context menu of Recent item of pinned taskbar missing

in Windows 10 Support
    Context menu of Recent item of pinned taskbar missing: So this happened to me quite recently, the context menu of recent items from pinned taskbar items is blank now. I did not install anything new recently too, I have tried disabling context menu that are not from Windows using CCleaner's tool and also shexview but still can't...
  10. Windows Explorer Context Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Explorer Context Menu: Windows Explorer Context Menu Add custom items to Windows Explorer shell context menu easily with Explorer Context Menu. Easy to start (just install), easy to add your menu items (just one line of template code for every menu item), easy to use (.Net C#, VB, etc.) easy to...