Windows 10: New option on right-click is lagging on the first attempt with Version 1809

Discus and support New option on right-click is lagging on the first attempt with Version 1809 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; The New option on right-click is not showing up when tried the first time in an instance i.e. a folder for the first time after an update. Have to move... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ejaz Bekeran, Jun 12, 2019.

1. New option on right-click is lagging on the first attempt with Version 1809

The New option on right-click is not showing up when tried the first time in an instance i.e. a folder for the first time after an update. Have to move the mouse around and get back to it or right-click again. Is anyone else facing the same problem?

:)

Ejaz Bekeran, Jun 12, 2019
  2. RVer88 Win User

Windows version 1809 - excel displays new comment instead of insert comment

updated to windows version 1809. I use Excel 365. Went to update a spreadsheet created prior to getting update version 1809. Now when I try to insert a comment the option is not there. The option appears to be replaced with New Comment & creates a
    blue triangle in the top right corner of the cell. Is there a way to get Insert Comment back on the drop down list?

RVer88, Jun 12, 2019
  3. Repeated failed attempts to install 1809

My Lenovo desktop has repeatedly been trying and failing to install update 1809 since October. The most recent failure was yesterday (20th January) which failed with error 0xc19001e1. Previous (multiple) attempts failed on 14th January with error code 0x80070643.
    The last successful update to Windows 10 was a quality update to release 1083 which successfully installed on the 18th January.

The exact messages associated with the last 2 failed attempts to install 1809 are:

Feature update to Windows 10, version 1809

Failed to install on ‎20/‎01/‎2019 - 0xc19001e1

Feature update to Windows 10, version 1809 (7)

Last failed install attempt on ‎14/‎01/‎2019 - 0x80070643

Any suggestions?

Nick Jones

NickJones6, Jun 12, 2019
  4. LGV
    LGV Win User

New option on right-click is lagging on the first attempt with Version 1809

Upper right corner lag.

And the hotfix too, 10.12a over it as well?
    sorry you may did but i no idea, so step by step.

And just make it clear;
    your lag is the mouse arow in the corner/
    if yes;
    do you use samthing on sidebar?
    if yes try to switch off and see...
    just my one cent

Thema:

New option on right-click is lagging on the first attempt with Version 1809

1. New option on right-click is lagging on the first attempt with Version 1809 - Similar Threads - option right click

2. Right click options.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right click options.: New Windows 11...MS Edge.When right clicking a file/Programme the options list is short but offers 'Show more options'.How do I get the full list first time with the right click....as in Windows 10?Please?...
  3. Right click options.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right click options.: New Windows 11...MS Edge.When right clicking a file/Programme the options list is short but offers 'Show more options'.How do I get the full list first time with the right click....as in Windows 10?Please?...
  4. On the desktop the right click new folder option is missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    On the desktop the right click new folder option is missing: I can no longer create a new folder on widows 10. I right click and other options are available but not new folder. Also, i noticed that when I right click the desktop the menu that pops up is titled AMG Radeon Settings!.......When I look up various solutions on line.....that...
  5. Right Click Option

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right Click Option: Is there a way i can customize my right click option like add or remove app option. i want to remove github option on my right click. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-option/c2573dd3-515e-495a-ba90-969c18c20da0
  6. Explorer new folder right click option

in Windows 10 Support
    Explorer new folder right click option: I think it is since 20H2, but while I have the option on the desktop and via CTR-SHFT-N, it has gorn from the explorer menu. Tried all the reg stuff and no joy.?? 172385
  7. Right Click to New drop down is delayed or lagging

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Right Click to New drop down is delayed or lagging: Best way to describe it is whenever you right click to go to new drop down it delays/takes awhile to load, i thought this was my machine but i confirmed it with my coworker too so it must be a windows update here is a gif of what i'm...
  8. Windows 10 1809: Right-click "New" lags and sometimes causes Windows Explorer to Reset....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 1809: Right-click "New" lags and sometimes causes Windows Explorer to Reset....: Endless Windows 10 1809 issues. Now after fixing the Network issue activating SMB 1.0(temporary fix until they fixed it in the next patch) after formatting countless time, and installed everything I need, just before I could back up and clone an image, I noticed my...
  9. Windows 10 1809 Freezing when right click "New"

Windows 10 1809 Freezing when right click "New": Having an issues for sometime now where I can't right click and click "New", I used shell explore to disable all Non MS extensions and it is better where sometimes I can click new and it will work but always will fail on the first try. I see others reporting this issue and...
  10. Windows 10 1809 > Right click > New - Explorer Crash

Windows 10 1809 > Right click > New - Explorer Crash: Well, after updated to 1809 when I right click in the Explorer to create a new folder or anything other Explorer freeze for a 20sec and then nothing happens. After a few moments when I try again the context menu opens the "NEW" items but with in a few seconds. Then it...