Windows 10: New option under Personalization > Start

Discus and support New option under Personalization > Start in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I was messing around in the Personalization page, then I suddenly found this option under Start, which I have never seen before. Does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/__andr3w, Jan 27, 2024.

1. New option under Personalization > Start

/u/__andr3w, Jan 27, 2024
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Unable to personalize tiles in Start menu Windows 10

Hi Slobodan,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Which is the build installed in your computer?
    • Have you installed all pending Windows updates?
    • Are you facing this issue in Microsoft Account or Local Account?
    I suggest you to install all pending Windows updates and check if that helps.
    Updates are additions to software that can help prevent or fix problems, improve how your computer works, or enhance your computing experience.

I would suggest you to check and install any latest Windows Updates available.

Go to Start and then
    Settings.

Click on Update and Recovery.

Check for updates under
    Windows Updates.

Restart the system and check if the issue is resolved.

Refer the steps to know the latest build in your computer.

• Click on Start button and select Settings.
    • Click on System and select About.
    You may also refer the link suggested by Ramesh Srinivasan on February 20, 2016
    and follow the steps suggested.

Redirecting

Do let us know if you are still unable to personalize start menu. We will be more than happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jan 27, 2024
  3. How do I get the Windows 8.1 start screen in Windows 10?

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

I would suggest you to try the following steps:

• Click Start icon and click Settings

• Choose Personalization, click on Start

• Turn on “Use start full screen”

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jan 27, 2024
  4. Avedis53 Win User

New option under Personalization > Start

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jan 27, 2024
Thema:

New option under Personalization > Start

1. New option under Personalization > Start - Similar Threads - option under Personalization

2. How can I start a new chat with a support person?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I start a new chat with a support person?: How do I start a new chat with a support person? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-start-a-new-chat-with-a-support-person/e50f1198-694a-4018-b623-cfbade0f6647
  3. Windows 10 Start Menu is getting a new option under the power menu

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Start Menu is getting a new option under the power menu: Microsoft is testing multiple new features for Windows 10 and the last preview build introduced a few big changes, including the ability to update Paint through the Microsoft Store. In the preview builds, another noticeable change is a new option under the power menu that let...
  4. Light, dark and custom options don’t show under Settings / Start / Personalization / Colors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Light, dark and custom options don’t show under Settings / Start / Personalization / Colors: I have a Dell All in One desktop. I had to change the original Dell keyboard, as soon as I attached a new one Logitech the screen colors of Microsoft turned black with white font, I have no clue if it is a consequence of changing the keyboard or if that just happened by...
  5. Cant open themes settings under personalization

Cant open themes settings under personalization: Hello, yesterday i installed a new theme under Win 10, but now im not able to popen the themes settings anylonger ! When i click the themes button under the personalization settings for a short times a loading mouse pointer appers and then the settins app is being closed....
  6. Personalization Options - Backgrounds Slideshow

Personalization Options - Backgrounds Slideshow: Is there a way to choose multiple themes for background pictures, or add them to the pictures used for a background slideshow? I could do this in Windows 7, but now that I'm on Win10, I can only choose one (1)....
  7. "There are currently no power options available" error under START menu

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    "There are currently no power options available" error under START menu: Today I noticed that I no longer have the ability to shut down or restart my computer using the START menu. When I click on the Power icon, it says "There are currently no power options available". Ctrl+Alt+Del window is also missing these functions. I am on Win 10 Home...
  8. New app options in start menu

New app options in start menu: On my laptop, my start menu now has a new look with app options. For example, in Outlook, I can navigate straight to New Email Message (see photo attached). However, on my desktop, these options don't appear. I am running the same build of Windows (10.0.17134) on both...
  9. Themes no longer easily found under personalize

Themes no longer easily found under personalize: I was trying to change my slide show of pictures as background theme. Now when I right click on the desktop , then click on personalize , I get a pop up that is different from what I had before. Now the theme selections are no longer displayed for easy selection . In its...
  10. "New" Under Apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "New" Under Apps: Is there a way to remove the "New" for newly installed apps under the Start menu? 9775