Windows 10: new os instalation

Discus and support new os instalation in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; HelloI´ve downloaded the installation tool, created a boot pen; installed win 10 in a new ssd i bought Kioxia Exceria 480gb; and altered the bios boot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FernandoFanix, Jun 9, 2023.

1. new os instalation

HelloI´ve downloaded the installation tool, created a boot pen; installed win 10 in a new ssd i bought Kioxia Exceria 480gb; and altered the bios boot priorities for this new ssd ;when i restarted the computer, appears the message to introduce a boot cd and press start, as if the ssd isn't there.What can be possible problem??Motherboard: Gigabyte B250M-D2VThank you Best regardsFernando

:)

FernandoFanix, Jun 9, 2023

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 9, 2023
  3. Depth Win User
    Install Diablo 3 on Linux

Just install PlayOnLinux? Why did they make step 2 and 3 of this "tutorial"?

Anyway, looking at the supported software list for PlayOnLinux, D3 is a step in the right direction. Lack of gaming is a factor for a lot of people when deciding on an OS, if more recent games get ported it may help migrate them to their preferred choice.

Depth, Jun 9, 2023
  4. AsRock Win User

new os instalation

can't install my OS again

Your not trying to install it overclocked are you ?. GL with the new drive.

AsRock, Jun 9, 2023
Thema:

new os instalation

1. new os instalation - Similar Threads - instalation

2. Unable to install WSL despite enabling it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to install WSL despite enabling it: I enabled the virtual machine and WSL via admin powershelll yet I am still unable to install wsl. already uninstall wsl and reinstalled it, does not work....
  3. Update KB5034441 fails to install tells me to reboot every day but installs to 7 percent...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update KB5034441 fails to install tells me to reboot every day but installs to 7 percent...: Update KB5034441 fails to install tells me to reboot every day but installs to 7 percent and says it can't install. Restarts the computer again and resets. And that's every day. Why?...
  4. Update KB5034441 fails to install tells me to reboot every day but installs to 7 percent...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update KB5034441 fails to install tells me to reboot every day but installs to 7 percent...: Update KB5034441 fails to install tells me to reboot every day but installs to 7 percent and says it can't install. Restarts the computer again and resets. And that's every day. Why?...
  5. Update KB5034441 fails to install tells me to reboot every day but installs to 7 percent...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. System components not working on Acer laptop after clean install of Windows 11, also...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System components not working on Acer laptop after clean install of Windows 11, also...: Hello,I have a brand new Acer Nitro V laptop. I decided to do a clean install of Windows 11 on it because I didn't like certain elements of how the initial installation went. I am performing a clean install of Windows 11 from a USB drive. When I try to do the clean install of...
  7. System components not working on Acer laptop after clean install of Windows 11, also...

System components not working on Acer laptop after clean install of Windows 11, also...: Hello,I have a brand new Acer Nitro V laptop. I decided to do a clean install of Windows 11 on it because I didn't like certain elements of how the initial installation went. I am performing a clean install of Windows 11 from a USB drive. When I try to do the clean install of...
  8. Installing windows 10 caused blue screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing windows 10 caused blue screen.: I had updated my computer to windows 10 without a product key, and all was well until I tried to link a Bluetooth speaker at which point I learned I needed to used to product key for personalization. So I installed windows 10 via a USB and used the product key that I...
  9. Installing windows 10 caused blue screen.

Installing windows 10 caused blue screen.: I had updated my computer to windows 10 without a product key, and all was well until I tried to link a Bluetooth speaker at which point I learned I needed to used to product key for personalization. So I installed windows 10 via a USB and used the product key that I...
  10. Installing windows 10 caused blue screen.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade