Windows 10: New Out of the box win10 Computer will not do a first time login.

Discus and support New Out of the box win10 Computer will not do a first time login. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I'm setting up a new win10 pro computer for its first time, and the system is asking me for email and password. I attempted to use a business email... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by michaelmorley2, Mar 24, 2020.

1. New Out of the box win10 Computer will not do a first time login.

I'm setting up a new win10 pro computer for its first time, and the system is asking me for email and password. I attempted to use a business email that i used on another Asus computer, in that email will not work on this other computer.

The first time I started to input the email account information that I purchased through GoDaddy, I was brought to a GoDaddy login screen to only be pushed back out to the windows login screen where I'm stuck now.

The screen says We are not able to connect right now. Please check your network connection and try again later.

The network is connected just fine with a hard wire and just for the heck of it I connected with the Wi-Fi as well and im having same problem. The network icon shows a good connection.

Any ideas on what to do?

:)

michaelmorley2, Mar 24, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Mar 24, 2020
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Mar 24, 2020
  4. New Out of the box win10 Computer will not do a first time login.

Win10 no login box

Hi,

To resolve the issue about your account picture and the password box that is not shown when you restart your computer, please follow the suggested methods below:

Method 1. Start the computer in safe mode and check if it works.

To go to safe mode, you can refer to this link for the steps:

Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

Method 2. If your computer works in safe mode, restore your computer to a date before the issue started.

Follow the steps on this link to do the system restore:

Recovery options in Windows 10

Let us know how it goes.

Loraine Mon, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

New Out of the box win10 Computer will not do a first time login.

1. New Out of the box win10 Computer will not do a first time login. - Similar Threads - box win10 Computer

2. First time setup for new computer not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    First time setup for new computer not working: Hello I am trying to finish the windows 10 install on my Son's new computer and after going through the first section i get to the first login to the computer where its asks me to have a "Parent" confirm the account but i keep getting an error when i accept this from my...
  3. First time setup for new computer not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    First time setup for new computer not working: Hello I am trying to finish the windows 10 install on my Son's new computer and after going through the first section i get to the first login to the computer where its asks me to have a "Parent" confirm the account but i keep getting an error when i accept this from my...
  4. First time setup for new computer not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Brand New Computer Logging In First Time

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Brand New Computer Logging In First Time: This is basically a pre-emptive question. I have purchased a new computer for my parents. They are elderly and I'm no spring chicken myself. It's been a long time since I set up a new computer and I know that it's not as simple as it used to be. Information is required to...
  6. Login on new computer second time

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Login on new computer second time: I recently travelled to usa and bought a new laptop. After setting up my account , when i tried to login again it says it is seeing an unusual activity and sending a code to my mobile number which i am not carrying now. I tried to change the mobile number for which it will...
  7. New computer first login user admin account?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    New computer first login user admin account?: I bought a new computer for my mom. When turning on for first time, it did not have any typical setup questions and opened with an “administrator account” with user ID of “h”. This seems very odd to me and I am leery about using personal credentials if this computer was...
  8. user account on new computer out of the box trunicated my login to 5 charactors

in Windows 10 Customization
    user account on new computer out of the box trunicated my login to 5 charactors: FIX your **** or provide detailed step by step instructions for fixing your ****. I don't mind cursing at you when I KNOW MS will completely **** ignore this message, provide no rational explanation. New computer out of the box in less than 24 hours latter, taking it back and...
  9. Starting computer for first time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Starting computer for first time: Bought a Dell Inspiron 13 5000 series 2 with Windows 10. Right out of the box, Cortana led me through selecting a country and even getting connected to my wifi. Then she said, we are going to check for updates - found updates - downloading updates - restarting computer....
  10. BSOD for the first time out of nowhere.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD for the first time out of nowhere.: I read the sticky on what to do before posting but unfortunately I can't get to my desktop to get the info. I figured I would just list my specs. Gigabyte Z77-DS3H Intel core i3 2120 Nvidia GTX 560 Ti 8 GB RAM Crucial 128 GB SSD (drive with the OS files) Seagate 2...