Windows 10: New Outlook account says account doesn't exist

Discus and support New Outlook account says account doesn't exist in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello! I created a new email account for my God daughter, signed into, set up her laptop on it, wrapped up the setup process, shipped her the laptop,... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by MandiYager, Sep 30, 2021.

1. New Outlook account says account doesn't exist

Hello! I created a new email account for my God daughter, signed into, set up her laptop on it, wrapped up the setup process, shipped her the laptop, and now it's telling her that the account doesn't exist. However, if we try to create it again, it says that account t already exists. Not sure what's going on.

:)

MandiYager, Sep 30, 2021
  2. alvez Win User

outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    New Outlook account says account doesn't exist [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Sep 30, 2021
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    outlook account config

His email provider should have the instructions for setting up outlook with an IMAP account.

newtekie1, Sep 30, 2021
  4. Zakin Win User

New Outlook account says account doesn't exist

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown New Outlook account says account doesn't exist :(

Zakin, Sep 30, 2021
Thema:

New Outlook account says account doesn't exist

1. New Outlook account says account doesn't exist - Similar Threads - Outlook account says

2. Account doesn't exist.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Account doesn't exist.: When I login to my Microsoft Account Gmail.com it doesn't show my email address image 1. When I click My Microsoft Account, it shows image 2- https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/account-doesnt-exist/817ba29b-3567-4dc3-b3cf-ca0418914db9
  3. Microsoft Says account doesn't exist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Says account doesn't exist: I recently purchased a new laptop. When I try to access my account from the new laptop it says "That Microsoft Account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a new one." I have been using this account for a few years and am now stuck. HELP...
  4. Microsoft Says account doesn't exist

Microsoft Says account doesn't exist: I recently purchased a new laptop. When I try to access my account from the new laptop it says "That Microsoft Account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a new one." I have been using this account for a few years and am now stuck. HELP...
  5. That Account doesn't exist

That Account doesn't exist: Hi - I have created a standard account for my daughter in my laptop. Everything was fine till today, when she couldn't login to her account anymore. The error message states "That account doesn't exist ", the only new activity was that she has downloaded a game call...
  6. Account doesn't exist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account doesn't exist: I'm using my school account to ask this but, I have a personal account that I made when I bought my PC a couple years ago and while it's still connected to my PC whenever I try to login online I states the above. I went through Microsoft costumer service but, it didn't really...
  7. Account doesn't exist

Account doesn't exist: I'm using my school account to ask this but, I have a personal account that I made when I bought my PC a couple years ago and while it's still connected to my PC whenever I try to login online I states the above. I went through Microsoft costumer service but, it didn't really...
  8. Account doesn't exist

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Account doesn't exist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account doesn't exist: When my ex set up my computer, for some reason he made an Outlook account that I've never used. My sign in page for my computer has this email address and so I have a Microsoft account associated with that bogus email. All my photos are backing up to this account, all my...
  10. That account doesn't exist

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    That account doesn't exist: I bought a game on Microsoft Store using a newly-created account. Then I changed a local account on my computer to this new Microsoft account but received an error message That account doesn't exist How to sort it out?...