Windows 10: New Outlook Account with Same Computer

Discus and support New Outlook Account with Same Computer in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I no longer want to have my current outlook email on my windows 10 computer. I have a new outlook account I would like to use instead but I don't want... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LM6606, Apr 7, 2021.

1. LM6606 Win User

New Outlook Account with Same Computer

I no longer want to have my current outlook email on my windows 10 computer. I have a new outlook account I would like to use instead but I don't want to lose any of my data on my computer. I have a ton of music and pictures that I can't lose. Will anything happen if I remove my current outlook email and sign in with my new email?

:)

LM6606, Apr 7, 2021
  2. alvez Win User

outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    New Outlook Account with Same Computer [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Apr 7, 2021
  3. Outlook 365 - adding new account problem

Hi steveatootac. Welcome to the TenForums @steveatootac

Don't think I would call this a repair but more an edit.

Click on File, upper left, account settings, account setting. A window should open with your accounts listed. Double click on the account you want to edit, then more settings lower right. The is a tab Outgoing Servers

These are the steps in Outlook 2013 and I don't think much has change to Outlook 2016.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Apr 7, 2021
  4. New Outlook Account with Same Computer

Transferring Outlook 2013 accounts, files, .pst, etc to new computer

Hi,

I am about to install Win 10 Pro 64-bit on a computer and then install Outlook 2013 on it -- and then I want to transfer all my Outlook 2013 email accounts from a different computer to this new one. What are the steps involved? Is it as simple as copying the .pst files from one computer and pasting them into another? Thanks.

NeedUpgradeHelp, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

New Outlook Account with Same Computer

1. New Outlook Account with Same Computer - Similar Threads - Outlook Account Same

2. create a new outlook account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    create a new outlook account: how to delete a outlook email account on my personal account and create a new one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/create-a-new-outlook-account/5a227dbd-9a6a-489d-8dca-f4d2052b1a65
  3. create a new outlook account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    create a new outlook account: how to delete a outlook email account on my personal account and create a new one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/create-a-new-outlook-account/5a227dbd-9a6a-489d-8dca-f4d2052b1a65
  4. create a new outlook account

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How to log into the same outlook account on two different computers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to log into the same outlook account on two different computers?: I recently got an Alienware pc and was setting up some things and when I tried to log into outlook, it was asking me for a product key. I am very confused about what I should do next....
  6. How to log into the same outlook account on two different computers?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to log into the same outlook account on two different computers?: I recently got an Alienware pc and was setting up some things and when I tried to log into outlook, it was asking me for a product key. I am very confused about what I should do next....
  7. New computer same license.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    New computer same license.: Hi, i just got my new computer and installed windows but it doesn't want to activate. I upgraded from win 7 or 8 a few years ago to win 10 (pro?) and haven't had any trouble with my license on the other computer. The harddrives from the old computer have been formatted and...
  8. Separating Accounts On The Same Computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Separating Accounts On The Same Computer: So I have a desktop and I'm trying to set it up for both me and my mom to use it so I created her a local account. The problem that I'm having is every time I install a program or change a setting or add a file it automatically does the same on her account. So how do I...
  9. How to do transfer one accounts information to a new account on the same computer in the...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to do transfer one accounts information to a new account on the same computer in the...: So dad and I both have been using the same account for the last year. I am trying to make a new account so my school work stuff does not mess with his work stuff. (both the new and old account have different How can I transfer my information such as desktop bar settings...
  10. Second Computer, Same Account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Second Computer, Same Account: I'm putting together another PC with a new W10 key and I was wondering if I can use the account I'm currently using on this PC on the new one without any conflict? Or do I have to create a new one?...