Windows 10: New Outlook Desktop App - How To Set Emails To See Last 3 Months?

Discus and support New Outlook Desktop App - How To Set Emails To See Last 3 Months? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi MS Support,Question 1Is there a way to configure the New Outlook Desktop app to download the last 3 months of emails only?Question 2Is the New... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sonny Pei, Feb 16, 2024.

1. Sonny Pei Win User

New Outlook Desktop App - How To Set Emails To See Last 3 Months?

Hi MS Support,Question 1Is there a way to configure the New Outlook Desktop app to download the last 3 months of emails only?Question 2Is the New Outlook Desktop app configured as IMAP or POP? Any help is greatly appreciated.Thank you very much,Son

:)

Sonny Pei, Feb 16, 2024
  2. Brink Win User

New Microsoft Outlook app version for Android and iOS - August 3

Outlook lets you bring all your email accounts and calendars in one convenient spot. Whether it's staying on top of your inbox or scheduling the next big thing, we make it easy to be your most productive, organized, and connected self.

New Microsoft Outlook app 4.2129.1 version for Android:

WHAT'S NEW
    • When adding a recipient to an email, tap "X" to remove unwanted people suggestions. When you remove a suggested person, you will not see it appear on other Outlook apps either.

Source: Microsoft Outlook: Organize Your Email & Calendar - Apps on Google Play

New Microsoft Outlook app 4.2130.0 version for iOS:

Version History:
    • This update includes performance improvements and bug fixes to make Outlook better for you.
    Feel free to send us any comments or questions by going to Settings > Help & Feedback wed love to hear from you.

Source: Microsoft Outlook on the App Store

Brink, Feb 16, 2024
  3. Brink Win User
    New Microsoft Outlook app version for Android and iOS - July 26

Outlook lets you bring all your email accounts and calendars in one convenient spot. Whether it's staying on top of your inbox or scheduling the next big thing, we make it easy to be your most productive, organized, and connected self.

New Microsoft Outlook app 4.2127.3 version for Android:

WHAT'S NEW
    • When adding a recipient to an email, tap "X" to remove unwanted people suggestions. When you remove a suggested person, you will not see it appear on other Outlook apps either.

Source: Microsoft Outlook: Organize Your Email & Calendar - Apps on Google Play

New Microsoft Outlook app 4.2128.0 version for iOS:

Version History:
    • This update includes performance improvements and bug fixes to make Outlook better for you.
    Feel free to send us any comments or questions by going to Settings > Help & Feedback wed love to hear from you.

Source: Microsoft Outlook on the App Store

Brink, Feb 16, 2024
  4. New Outlook Desktop App - How To Set Emails To See Last 3 Months?

Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

The screen shot looks like that's where she would CREATE a new group. What is on the "Send/Receive" tab?

Check this site out...

How to Create Custom Groups in Outlook 2016

After step 7, it tells you how to send to a group.

nolafotoknut, Feb 16, 2024
Thema:

New Outlook Desktop App - How To Set Emails To See Last 3 Months?

1. New Outlook Desktop App - How To Set Emails To See Last 3 Months? - Similar Threads - Outlook Desktop App

2. How to set email font, new Outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to set email font, new Outlook: How does one set the default font for emails composed in the new Outlook? Help gives the answer "Go to File > Options > Mail > Stationery and Fonts..."But there is no "File" in the new Outlook! I've also looked at the Windows options and outlook.live.com/mail etc. and can't...
  3. How to set email font, new Outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to set email font, new Outlook: How does one set the default font for emails composed in the new Outlook? Help gives the answer "Go to File > Options > Mail > Stationery and Fonts..."But there is no "File" in the new Outlook! I've also looked at the Windows options and outlook.live.com/mail etc. and can't...
  4. How to set email font, new Outlook

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. New Outlook Desktop App - How To Set Emails To See Last 3 Months?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Outlook Desktop App - How To Set Emails To See Last 3 Months?: Hi MS Support,Question 1Is there a way to configure the New Outlook Desktop app to download the last 3 months of emails only?Question 2Is the New Outlook Desktop app configured as IMAP or POP? Any help is greatly appreciated.Thank you very much,Son...
  6. How to see number of unread emails in new Outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to see number of unread emails in new Outlook: Hi. I am using the new Outlook and I have there 7 email addresses. When I open the new Outlook I do not see how many new emails I have on each inbox. Is it possible to se a number unread emails on each email address? Otherwise I have to go and open each email address and only...
  7. How to see number of unread emails in new Outlook

How to see number of unread emails in new Outlook: Hi. I am using the new Outlook and I have there 7 email addresses. When I open the new Outlook I do not see how many new emails I have on each inbox. Is it possible to se a number unread emails on each email address? Otherwise I have to go and open each email address and only...
  8. Outlook in browser not receiving email. Receive emails via Outlook Phone App and Desktop App

Outlook in browser not receiving email. Receive emails via Outlook Phone App and Desktop App: Whenever I access my outlook email via the browser I am not able to see any new emails. The last email that I had received is 10/11/2022. This is not the case because when I access email via my outlook desktop app or phone app, I am able to see all my emails.I have this issue...
  9. Outlook in browser not receiving email. Receive emails via Outlook Phone App and Desktop App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook in browser not receiving email. Receive emails via Outlook Phone App and Desktop App: Whenever I access my outlook email via the browser I am not able to see any new emails. The last email that I had received is 10/11/2022. This is not the case because when I access email via my outlook desktop app or phone app, I am able to see all my emails.I have this issue...
  10. How can I see emails from a month ago, as can only see those for the last fortnight

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I see emails from a month ago, as can only see those for the last fortnight: How to see emails from a month previous https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-see-emails-from-a-month-ago-as-can-only/13a06df6-afd6-4c8a-a7f8-633adce89e09