Windows 10: New outlook is slow and I have lost some contacts. Can this be fixed? Don't really want to...

Discus and support New outlook is slow and I have lost some contacts. Can this be fixed? Don't really want to... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; New outlook is slow and I have lost some contacts. Can this be fixed? Don't really want to use gmail but will do if necessary.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Colin Gr, Feb 16, 2024.

1. Colin Gr Win User

New outlook is slow and I have lost some contacts. Can this be fixed? Don't really want to...

New outlook is slow and I have lost some contacts. Can this be fixed? Don't really want to use gmail but will do if necessary.

:)

Colin Gr, Feb 16, 2024
  2. Dude Win User

Lost Outlook 2016 Contacts during Windows 10 upgrade

Try the step listed here, it's lower down saying that they aren't in your deleted folder. It is hidden, if not showing click the light bulb and type in recover and it will show you the hidden item

Recover a deleted contact in Outlook - Outlook

3. Munki Win User
    GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Feb 16, 2024
  4. tfwul Win User

New outlook is slow and I have lost some contacts. Can this be fixed? Don't really want to...

tfwul, Feb 16, 2024
Thema:

1. New outlook is slow and I have lost some contacts. Can this be fixed? Don't really want to... - Similar Threads - outlook slow lost

2. New outlook is slow and I have lost some contacts. Can this be fixed? Don't really want to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New outlook is slow and I have lost some contacts. Can this be fixed? Don't really want to...: New outlook is slow and I have lost some contacts. Can this be fixed? Don't really want to use gmail but will do if necessary. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-outlook-is-slow-and-i-have-lost-some-contacts/80bb1e00-c728-43af-8cac-201c15bf5f6e
  3. New outlook is slow and I have lost some contacts. Can this be fixed? Don't really want to...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New outlook is slow and I have lost some contacts. Can this be fixed? Don't really want to...: New outlook is slow and I have lost some contacts. Can this be fixed? Don't really want to use gmail but will do if necessary. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-outlook-is-slow-and-i-have-lost-some-contacts/80bb1e00-c728-43af-8cac-201c15bf5f6e
  4. for some reason it says "I don't have permission to download and to contact the administrator"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    for some reason it says "I don't have permission to download and to contact the administrator": So for some reason it says "I don't have permission to download and to contact the administrator" even though I am the administrator, i tried goin to privacy settings then to autimatic file downloads but for some reason the option is disabled...
  5. for some reason it says "I don't have permission to download and to contact the administrator"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    for some reason it says "I don't have permission to download and to contact the administrator": So for some reason it says "I don't have permission to download and to contact the administrator" even though I am the administrator, i tried goin to privacy settings then to autimatic file downloads but for some reason the option is disabled...
  6. for some reason it says "I don't have permission to download and to contact the administrator"

7. I don't really have a question, but..,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't really have a question, but..,: I've been waiting for a bit to upgrade to Windows 11 to see if there are any bugs to fix. Looking for any feedback from the community. Thank you,Allison https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-really-have-a-question-but/bc2346e8-890f-464b-ba24-069507159c1f
  8. I don't really have a question, but..,

I don't really have a question, but..,: I've been waiting for a bit to upgrade to Windows 11 to see if there are any bugs to fix. Looking for any feedback from the community. Thank you,Allison https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-really-have-a-question-but/bc2346e8-890f-464b-ba24-069507159c1f
  9. I can't receive my outlook emails and have lost my email contacts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't receive my outlook emails and have lost my email contacts: I can't receive emails in my outlook page. I have lost my email contact list https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-receive-my-outlook-emails-and-have-lost-my/6384f2e5-1558-48af-8841-f6013ccb3809
  10. I have saved some outlook contact folders. I want to bcc them to contact groups.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have saved some outlook contact folders. I want to bcc them to contact groups.: I have saved some outlook contact folders. I want to bcc them to contact groups. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-saved-some-outlook-contact-folders-i-want/64d87635-2cf4-4a2f-b0da-bfb0c613390b