Windows 10: "New" Outlook? Mac vs Windows

Discus and support "New" Outlook? Mac vs Windows in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Using Outlook deskop as part of Microsoft 365 on both Windows and Mac, and the Mac version has a button to switch to "New Outlook", which makes the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by och, Jul 5, 2021.

1. OCH
    och Win User

"New" Outlook? Mac vs Windows

Using Outlook deskop as part of Microsoft 365 on both Windows and Mac, and the Mac version has a button to switch to "New Outlook", which makes the interface much more modern and less cluttered. More important, inbox now has a "PIN" option, just like webmail version of outlook.com in the browser. However Windows version of Outlook does not seem to have this option. It this feature coming soon?

:)

2. Brink Win User

Microsoft building new Outlook app for Windows and Mac powered by web

Read more:

Brink, Jul 5, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    New Microsoft Outlook app version for Android and Mac - March 20

Outlook lets you bring all your email accounts and calendars in one convenient spot. Whether it's staying on top of your inbox or scheduling the next big thing, we make it easy to be your most productive, organized, and connected self.

New Microsoft Outlook app 4.2109.3 version for Android:

WHAT'S NEW
    • We have a brand new Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) experience in the app to give you easier, faster access to top answers about Outlook.

Source: Microsoft Outlook: Organize Your Email & Calendar - Apps on Google Play

New Microsoft Outlook app 16.47 version for Mac:

Version History:
    • Dictation is available in more languages: Dictation now supports 7 new languages: Hindi, Russian, Polish, Portuguese (Portugal), Korean, Thai, Chinese (Taiwan)

Source: Microsoft Outlook on the Mac App Store

Brink, Jul 5, 2021
  4. qubit Win User

How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, Jul 5, 2021
Thema:

1. "New" Outlook? Mac vs Windows - Similar Threads - Outlook Mac

2. Outlook gives error messages "access denied" and can't add one email account. Why and how...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook gives error messages "access denied" and can't add one email account. Why and how...: I had Windows 11 Pro Canary insider version before this release version of Windows 11 Pro and same problem. Especially one account is impossible to add to the new Outlook *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. So almost every time when I open the Outlook it gives an...
  3. I cannot update from the help bar. Version Microsoft Outlook for Mac 16.73.2 365 Subscription

I cannot update from the help bar. Version Microsoft Outlook for Mac 16.73.2 365 Subscription: Hello,How can I update my Microsoft products on my MacPro? The help button does not give me that option even when I search. I tried doing it with Word and power point. No Luck.Outlook for Mac Version 16.73.2365 SubscriptionThank you...
  4. I cannot update from the help bar. Version Microsoft Outlook for Mac 16.73.2 365 Subscription

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot update from the help bar. Version Microsoft Outlook for Mac 16.73.2 365 Subscription: Hello,How can I update my Microsoft products on my MacPro? The help button does not give me that option even when I search. I tried doing it with Word and power point. No Luck.Outlook for Mac Version 16.73.2365 SubscriptionThank you...
  5. outlook and Mac

outlook and Mac: I have several office versions but I'd like to use just one without being force to use a web version. How can I download my windows program to my Mac without being forced to use the web version. The web version keeps syncing to others that are not supposed to be on my...
  6. outlook and Mac

in Windows 10 Gaming
    outlook and Mac: I have several office versions but I'd like to use just one without being force to use a web version. How can I download my windows program to my Mac without being forced to use the web version. The web version keeps syncing to others that are not supposed to be on my...
  7. New Microsoft Outlook app version for Android and Mac - March 20

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Outlook app version for Android and Mac - March 20: Outlook lets you bring all your email accounts and calendars in one convenient spot. Whether it's staying on top of your inbox or scheduling the next big thing, we make it easy to be your most productive, organized, and connected self. New Microsoft Outlook app 4.2109.3...
  8. Trojan virus on mac outlook

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trojan virus on mac outlook: Please help me get rid of this Trojan virus: /private/var/folders/3h/g974qrg16hs1_jmpjznt_tl00000gn/T/com.microsoft.Outlook/Outlook Temp/kclB-1255179497[jbYZ] JS/TrojanDownloader.Iframe.NKE trojan It was detected by my ESET antivirus 2 days ago and keeps...
  9. Microsoft building new Outlook app for Windows and Mac powered by web

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft building new Outlook app for Windows and Mac powered by web: Microsoft is building a universal Outlook client for Windows and Mac that will also replace the default Mail & Calendar apps on Windows 10 when ready. This new client is codenamed Monarch and is based on the already available Outlook Web app available in a browser today....
  10. Interactive Yammer emails coming to Outlook for Windows, Mac, mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Interactive Yammer emails coming to Outlook for Windows, Mac, mobile: Outlook is the one app to organize your personal communications and time commitments. And now, we’re rolling out a new Yammer integration to make it easier to stay connected to what’s happening in your communities and on top of what’s new...