Windows 10: New Outlook Mail interface . . . any way to adjust layout?

Discus and support New Outlook Mail interface . . . any way to adjust layout? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Just got the newest version of the free Outlook Mail . . . but the interface is too verbose(cluttered) and I can't for the life of me figure out a way... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by DaveGrant01, Sep 7, 2016.

1. New Outlook Mail interface . . . any way to adjust layout?

Just got the newest version of the free Outlook Mail . . . but the interface is too verbose(cluttered) and I can't for the life of me figure out a way to revert it back to the nice clean appearance it used to have . . .
    Anybody, help . . . ?

Nevermind . . . it is in the reading pane options . . . 'hide reading pane'
    -Solved.

:)

DaveGrant01, Sep 7, 2016

2. How do I setup Windows 10 Mail app for Verizon.net?

Have you figured out a way to add new folders to the Verizon email account?

This is possible using a right-click on "All Folders" in both outlook and gmail but not Verizon.

Also, the folder I create using the web based Verizon mail interface do not appear in Microsoft Mail and there is no way to get to the messages in those folders.

Any ideas?

RossHilbert, Sep 7, 2016
  3. Outlook mail on windows 10

> On logging in to Outlook mail today its appearance has totally changed. There does

> not seem to be any way of restoring the appearance to what it was before.

This is correct. Microsoft announced this change over a year ago and has been migrating people's mailboxes from the old format to this new format. There is no way to go back to the previous interface.

Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook], Sep 7, 2016
Thema:

New Outlook Mail interface . . . any way to adjust layout?

1. New Outlook Mail interface . . . any way to adjust layout? - Similar Threads - Outlook Mail interface

2. New Outlook mail app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Outlook mail app: New PC has Windows11 installed, purchased and installed Microsoft 365. When setting up email accounts the new Outlook app does not have a POP3 option, has Imap, GMail, Yahoo etc. How do I enable POP3?...
  3. New Outlook mail app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Outlook mail app: New PC has Windows11 installed, purchased and installed Microsoft 365. When setting up email accounts the new Outlook app does not have a POP3 option, has Imap, GMail, Yahoo etc. How do I enable POP3?...
  4. Outlook New Mail and Reply

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Outlook New Mail and Reply: Cant see the text I have typed in Outlook New Mail and when I reply to another email, each template has a small character top left hand corner that I cant see what it is and cant delete no matter what I try!! Do I need to reinstall Outlook and how do I do this?...
  5. Is there any way to adjust opacity of a application?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any way to adjust opacity of a application?: I'm trying to be in a zoom meeting and watch The Office at the same time. Is there any way to make the opacity of Zoom application 50% so I can see the window under it? submitted by /u/carpenalldemdiems [link] [comments]...
  6. Any way to enable colemak keyboard layout in windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any way to enable colemak keyboard layout in windows 10: Hello. Is there any way to enable the colemak keyboard layout in windows 10? I'm thinking of dropping qwerty but I can't find colemak in the settings, I only find davork. Does anyone know how to enable this? submitted by /u/InkFennecFox [link] [comments]...
  7. Is there any way to get emojis in color on Outlook 2016

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there any way to get emojis in color on Outlook 2016: Want emojis in color in Outlook 2016. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-any-way-to-get-emojis-in-color-on-outlook/7a47be9b-6ca3-4ab3-97d6-dc43f1c17f7c
  8. Outlook - new way of marking unread mail - coming up

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook - new way of marking unread mail - coming up: Below seems to be a feature that will be coming up soon. It marks unread mail with a vertical blue bar. As a result it increases the line spacing. Not sure I will be happy about it and hopefully it can be disabled. As for me: unread mail marked in bold is good enough....
  9. Windows and Office users have both Outlook and Mail installed. Is there any way to have...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows and Office users have both Outlook and Mail installed. Is there any way to have...: Windows and Office users have both Outlook and Mail installed. Is there any way to have all calles to Mail go to Outlook? Mail does not have the proofing tools or other conveniences. Nor does it use the same set of previously mailed contacts. Ideally, I would never use...
  10. New Mail Alerts in Outlook 2016

in Browsers and Email
    New Mail Alerts in Outlook 2016: I am running Outlook 2016 under Win 10. Under all previous versions of Outlook I have be enable to increase the time a new email alert stays on the screen by editing the registry like this. HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\16.0\Common\DesktopAlerts DWORD:...