Windows 10: New Outlook!!

Discus and support New Outlook!! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Over the months I have tried the "New Outlook" but reverted back to the Mailbox app. A few weeks ago a message came up saying "next time I launch... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BRIAN LOFTHOUSE, Dec 8, 2023.

1. New Outlook!!

Hi, Over the months I have tried the "New Outlook" but reverted back to the Mailbox app. A few weeks ago a message came up saying "next time I launch the Mailbox it would install New Outlook" and it did no questions asked! As you can imagine I was annoyed to say the least. I decided to keep the New Outlook thinking to myself you can't win Brian! It is still in the Microsoft store and I am tempted to put it back at least till the end of 2024. I am still on Windows 10 and planning to change to Windows 11 next year. Until then I would like my Mailbox back without these warnings flashing up!! It w

:)

BRIAN LOFTHOUSE, Dec 8, 2023
  2. tfwul Win User
    tfwul, Dec 8, 2023
  3. New Outlook for Windows

In 2024, Microsoft will push the New Outlook for Windows to all laptops and remove the "Mail and Calendar" app.

I just tried out the New Outlook for Windows, and I found it did not work for me.

When comes 2024, can I refused to have the New Outlook for Windows installed on my laptop and stop the removal of "Mail and Calendar"

If that is not possible, would someone please suggest another app that will work the same as "mail"

The main reason for not using the New Outlook for Windows is that it is not possible to have group mailing.

I tried to setup a group contact list. When I entered that list in the "to" field, New Outlook for Windows cannot send the mail. I have to enter all email addresses manually.

Another minor problem is that I have multiple email accounts, each account must have its own contact list when using New Outlook for Windows.

In the Mail app, you only need one contact list, all accounts can use that same list.

Thanks

Cent.

Centeresmith, Dec 8, 2023
  4. New Outlook!!

Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

The screen shot looks like that's where she would CREATE a new group. What is on the "Send/Receive" tab?

Check this site out...

How to Create Custom Groups in Outlook 2016

After step 7, it tells you how to send to a group.

nolafotoknut, Dec 8, 2023
Thema:

New Outlook!!

1. New Outlook!! - Similar Threads - Outlook

2. Is there anyway to have the Outlook Mail App indicate the number of unread emails from the...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there anyway to have the Outlook Mail App indicate the number of unread emails from the...: The previous mail app would tell me how many unread emails I have from the icon in the task bar. If I had five unread emails there would be a little "5" at the top right of the mail app icon in the task bar. I've gone through the mail notification settings, windows...
  3. I have received a threaten email from my outlook hotmail email email was sent directly from...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have received a threaten email from my outlook hotmail email email was sent directly from...: Hi I have received a threat email from my email. What should i do?? And how come they send it from my email??You’ve been hackedHello pervert, I've sent this message from your Microsoft account. I want to inform you about a very bad situation for you. However, you can benefit...
  4. I have received a threaten email from my outlook hotmail email email was sent directly from...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have received a threaten email from my outlook hotmail email email was sent directly from...: Hi I have received a threat email from my email. What should i do?? And how come they send it from my email??You’ve been hackedHello pervert, I've sent this message from your Microsoft account. I want to inform you about a very bad situation for you. However, you can benefit...
  5. Stop messing up my PC with "New Outlook".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop messing up my PC with "New Outlook".: Some months ago microsoft switched my W10 PC from Mail to "New Outlook". It sent lots of unwanted advertising disguised as e- mails. I uninstalled "New Outlook" and peace reined. Now "New Outlook" has popped up again and has been set as my default mail app.Who invited you to...
  6. Stop messing up my PC with "New Outlook".

Stop messing up my PC with "New Outlook".: Some months ago microsoft switched my W10 PC from Mail to "New Outlook". It sent lots of unwanted advertising disguised as e- mails. I uninstalled "New Outlook" and peace reined. Now "New Outlook" has popped up again and has been set as my default mail app.Who invited you to...
  7. Stop messing up my PC with "New Outlook".

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. How to stop new outlook attempting to replace mail ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop new outlook attempting to replace mail ?: Hi,I tried new outlook and had a host of problems with it.I had to continually re-enter my mail credentialsIt just stopped receiving mail altogetherI found the ads really annoyingSo I removed it and went back to mail. The problem I have is that Microsoft has now pushed this...
  9. How to stop new outlook attempting to replace mail ?

How to stop new outlook attempting to replace mail ?: Hi,I tried new outlook and had a host of problems with it.I had to continually re-enter my mail credentialsIt just stopped receiving mail altogetherI found the ads really annoyingSo I removed it and went back to mail. The problem I have is that Microsoft has now pushed this...
  10. Microsoft makes using Outlook on my Android unbearable & now makes it impossible to use...

Microsoft makes using Outlook on my Android unbearable & now makes it impossible to use...: Microsoft makes using Outlook on my Android unbearable & now makes it impossible to use ColorNote which I have been using without issue for years. What is up with that?...