Windows 10: New parts, Old Windows won't work

Discus and support New parts, Old Windows won't work in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Recently I have upgraded some of my parts in my PC. When i started it up, I couldn't change my background and it had the watermark in the bottom right.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Tablesaltss, May 11, 2019.

1. New parts, Old Windows won't work

Recently I have upgraded some of my parts in my PC. When i started it up, I couldn't change my background and it had the watermark in the bottom right. I still have a custom background but can't change it.

:)

Tablesaltss, May 11, 2019
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. zbook Win User
    Volume Mute Light won´t change color

Macrium is used frequently in this forum. There are experts in using it to recover drives. It's unclear as to why you are struggling to use it. I had not used it and just tried it for the first time and it went smoothly. Maybe these images might help?

New parts, Old Windows won't work [​IMG]

zbook, May 11, 2019
  4. New parts, Old Windows won't work

google and you tube stiil won t work

google and you tube stiil won t work

radelovric, May 11, 2019
Thema:

New parts, Old Windows won't work

1. New parts, Old Windows won't work - Similar Threads - parts Old won't

2. New HDD with new windows installation won't work without old HDD with windows installation...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New HDD with new windows installation won't work without old HDD with windows installation...: Hello, I have the same problem as JamesWesthead1 told about under this link:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-hdd-with-new-windows-installation-wont-work/963c5a00-908e-43ae-86ab-8f040cf07e43I hope that DaveM121 will help me too!I would like to know...
  3. New HDD with new windows installation won't work without old HDD with windows installation...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New HDD with new windows installation won't work without old HDD with windows installation...: Hello, I have the same problem as JamesWesthead1 told about under this link:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-hdd-with-new-windows-installation-wont-work/963c5a00-908e-43ae-86ab-8f040cf07e43I hope that DaveM121 will help me too!I would like to know...
  4. New HDD with new windows installation won't work without old HDD with windows installation...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Ethernet limited after putting old PC parts in new case

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ethernet limited after putting old PC parts in new case: My ethernet is limited to 10MB per second after taking my old custom made pc and putting the parts inside a new case. I've tested the cable on my laptop and it gets 400MB which is the speed I had before. I've already tried changing the Duplex settings and tried installing...
  6. Ethernet limited after putting old PC parts in new case

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet limited after putting old PC parts in new case: My ethernet is limited to 10MB per second after taking my old custom made pc and putting the parts inside a new case. I've tested the cable on my laptop and it gets 400MB which is the speed I had before. I've already tried changing the Duplex settings and tried installing...
  7. Ethernet limited after putting old PC parts in new case

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. New HDD with new windows installation won't work without old HDD with windows installation

New HDD with new windows installation won't work without old HDD with windows installation: Hello, I got a pre-built PC with windows 10 like 4 yers ago and have changed multiple parts on it except the HDD. This HDD had was old an making noses and had to get a new HDD because my my PC wouldn't boot on the old one. So I was able to get the USB windows installer and...
  9. Parts of Keyboard Won't Work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Parts of Keyboard Won't Work: I had just bought this computer Fujitsu Lifebook T25 off Amazon. From when it first started loading and I needed to put my information in, some keys weren't working or they were misplaced? For example, the A or Caps Lock don't work at all. On the numbers, even numbers work....
  10. New Build with new and old parts, best way to install...

New Build with new and old parts, best way to install...: Hey guys, I am rebuilding my systems, going to take apart the two I have now and build a new one with new parts as well as old parts from the two systems, its mostly going to be new parts. The system specs I have in this forum is of the PC that I use to...