Windows 10: New Pavillion set up 7-19-2020

Discus and support New Pavillion set up 7-19-2020 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I think I changed the administrator control to user, now I can't install anything. I get a yellow bannered message User Account Control Do you want... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AlexisWright2, Jul 20, 2020.

1. New Pavillion set up 7-19-2020

I think I changed the administrator control to user, now I can't install anything. I get a yellow bannered message User Account Control Do you want to allow this app from an unknown publisher to make changes to your device.

Set up.exe

The only box that shows is NO

help

:)

AlexisWright2, Jul 20, 2020

2. Radio Switch Device Error Code 19

Hi Kara,

Thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused, and appreciate the steps you have taken so far to fix this issue.

The error code 19 describes that, Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged.

Recommended resolution

• Uninstall and reinstall the driver.
    • Revert to the most recent successful registry configuration.
    Before we could reset the computer to factory settings, I suggest you to refer to the below article and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested for error code 19.

Error codes in Device Manager in Windows.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/310123#bookmark-19

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are happy to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Jul 20, 2020
  3. loftus49 Win User
    Win10/HP Pavillion - PIN "unavailable"

Using Win10 on an HP Pavillion Gaming Laptop

PIN went away. Now when I go into create a PIN I get "Something went wrong. Try again later". The step prior is: Start.>Settings>Accounts>Sign in Options>Windows Hello PIN and it reads "This options is currently unavailable - click to learn more". I
    followed the steps suggested, but they don't work

Suggestions?.

loftus49, Jul 20, 2020
  4. Jon Cage Win User

New Pavillion set up 7-19-2020

Is it possible to set up a new manual wifi connection from the command line?

I'm trying to work out a solution to set up ad-hock wifi connections in Windows 8.1 based on the suggestions in a post on Micsrosoft's answers site. Is there any way to do the first few steps:

• go to "Network and Sharing Center"
    • click "Set up a new connection or network"
    • double click "Manually connect to a wireless network"
    • enter the SSID of the ad-hoc network (as shown by "netsh wlan show networks") into the "Network name" field
    • configure security settings accordingly
    • uncheck "Start this connection automatically" (important)

...without using the windows dialogs?

Jon Cage, Jul 20, 2020
Thema:

New Pavillion set up 7-19-2020

1. New Pavillion set up 7-19-2020 - Similar Threads - Pavillion set 2020

2. New HP Pavillion start up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New HP Pavillion start up: HiI have a new HP Pavillion which has been set up with a log in. I now log in by selecting the user and just get a white box which doesnt load up saying microsoft account, and the laptop freezes. I click the x in the corner and it just returns to the user select screen. How...
  3. New HP Pavillion start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New HP Pavillion start up: HiI have a new HP Pavillion which has been set up with a log in. I now log in by selecting the user and just get a white box which doesnt load up saying microsoft account, and the laptop freezes. I click the x in the corner and it just returns to the user select screen. How...
  4. setting up a new hp pavillion laptop with win 10 am stuckin setup after failing to set a...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    setting up a new hp pavillion laptop with win 10 am stuckin setup after failing to set a...: in subject box https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setting-up-a-new-hp-pavillion-laptop-with-win-10/946b5830-7b82-4854-995b-595843357b34
  5. HP Pavillion failing to start up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP Pavillion failing to start up: When I turn on my HP Pavillion pc , it tries to start normally but then gets into a loop and tells me that there is a problem and gives the words 'PNP fatal error' and collects data , switches off to restart then goes through the same routine. I have done a system...
  6. USB Ports disconnecting and reconnecting mouse randomly new 19-08-2020

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Ports disconnecting and reconnecting mouse randomly new 19-08-2020: Hi I have the same problems with usb ports disconnecting and reconnecting mouse randomly as they have in this old thread that has been locked without having a solution...
  7. Windows 2020 update with the new setting ui

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 2020 update with the new setting ui: Hello I was wondering if the New ui for the settings is gonna be in the new 2020 update for windows coming in April? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-2020-update-with-the-new-setting-ui/e6b4e3e1-5d58-4a14-8637-6f43c1c30f78
  8. New Twitter PWA update released - March 19, 2020

in Windows 10 News
    New Twitter PWA update released - March 19, 2020: New Tweets: Coming to Twitter from an external source, such as an embedded or shared Tweet? You’ll now have a richer landing experience, including replies and other relevant Tweets! Lists: See the best content from your lists! You can now switch between viewing...
  9. MICROSOFT Updates 7/31/19

MICROSOFT Updates 7/31/19: IN this update Before it started I had windows 10 on my computer after the updates installed it started to Boot up and got to the password to get to Desktop every thing I put in was wrong I tried so much to get in I don't remember what got me to the Desktop.well when it come...
  10. Yesterday's Update (7/11/19)

Yesterday's Update (7/11/19): After the update, Chrome disappeared leaving the icons behind. There is no option to revert to the prior version. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yesterdays-update-71119/2b4dc160-d7b2-4c38-bc8f-fe5f638089ca