Windows 10: New PC.. A bunch of different BSOD errors linked to the Kernel system (Dump files included)

Discus and support New PC.. A bunch of different BSOD errors linked to the Kernel system (Dump files included) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; As the title suggests, I just recently built a new gaming pc. Here are the specs: ASROCK 450M PRO 4M (MINI-ATX MOTHERBOARD) Ryzen 2600 Geforce... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RafaelCarballo, Nov 28, 2018.

1. New PC.. A bunch of different BSOD errors linked to the Kernel system (Dump files included)

As the title suggests,

I just recently built a new gaming pc.
    Here are the specs:

ASROCK 450M PRO 4M (MINI-ATX MOTHERBOARD)
    Ryzen 2600
    Geforce 1070TI DUKE (MSI)
    16GB (8GB X 2 OF TEAM 3000 MHZ RAM)
    550W GOLD+ PSU

If you need anything else just let me know.

Now onto the issue i'm having.

Ever since I began using the computer it crashes randomly with errors pointing to : ntoskrnl.exe and various random .sys files.

Here are some things I've tried,

Re-building the computer physically
    Testing with one ram a time
    Updated Motherboard Chipset

Updated Graphics card drivers

Ran memorychk86
    Ran diskcheck /f /r
    Installed a battery back up so ensure its not an electrical issue (bad outlet)

I have tried many things so I may have left something out. Can anybody PLEASE help me with this. I'm at my wits end.

I'm attaching the dump files let me know if you need anything else, and thank you.

:)

RafaelCarballo, Nov 28, 2018
  2. axe0 Win User

BSOD but system doesn't restart after dump

The difference between a kernel dump and a small dump
    This option is standard checked with memory.dmp files, thats why they'll be overwritten.
    Attachment 35936

3. S.O.S.! Multiple BSODs...Link to .dmp files and .nfo included for review

Hello all!

Just recently my PC has come down with a reoccurring BSOD problem that is really bumming me out...I have included a link to a .zip I created with my last .dmp files as well as a copy of my system info per a helpful suggestion. I only thought to write down
    the last error's name unfortunately when it happened...my PC diagnosed it as a IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, but I'm pretty sure another one said it was some kind of paging error and another one was a kernel error. I only just recently bought this HDD brand-new
    and installed a fresh copy of Win10 on it, and it is already acting up. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks to all of you in advance!

Link to my .zip I created:

071317-15281-01.zip

wilyweasel1, Nov 28, 2018
  4. David_H Win User

New PC.. A bunch of different BSOD errors linked to the Kernel system (Dump files included)

Power issue with the kernel, and the Kernel Security Check Failure BSODs

I have been getting 'Kernel Security Check Failure' BSODs sometimes when I start the vpn client or rarely when I start Kaspersky 17, but never ever when I play demanding games and never while browsing. And today in Windows Events I found the error is kernel power. Yes, I changed the PSU (to CORSAIR CS850M), but do the symptoms say so? Nvidia driver updated, temps are fine too.

Crash Dump Analysis:

Here's a screenshot of the dump files.

David_H, Nov 28, 2018
Thema:

New PC.. A bunch of different BSOD errors linked to the Kernel system (Dump files included)

1. New PC.. A bunch of different BSOD errors linked to the Kernel system (Dump files included) - Similar Threads - bunch different BSOD

2. BSOD Issues, Dump Files included

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Issues, Dump Files included: Hi, I've been experiencing BSOD/crashes without BSOD this past week. I have tried numerous things to fix it, but nothing has worked.Tried DISM restore, SFC, Memtest86, Windows Memory Diagnostic - all came back with no issues or in SFC case "fixed corrupted files", but then...
  3. BSOD Issues, Dump Files included

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Issues, Dump Files included: Hi, I've been experiencing BSOD/crashes without BSOD this past week. I have tried numerous things to fix it, but nothing has worked.Tried DISM restore, SFC, Memtest86, Windows Memory Diagnostic - all came back with no issues or in SFC case "fixed corrupted files", but then...
  4. BSOD Help dump files included

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Help dump files included: So a while ago my pc experienced a blue screen of death which mentioned System Service Exception error. I have no idea what that means which is why Im posting this over here and hoping that I get some answers. The required files memory.dmp minidump.dmp systeminformation.txt...
  5. BSOD Help dump files included

BSOD Help dump files included: So a while ago my pc experienced a blue screen of death which mentioned System Service Exception error. I have no idea what that means which is why Im posting this over here and hoping that I get some answers. The required files memory.dmp minidump.dmp systeminformation.txt...
  6. BSOD Help dump files included

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Having a bunch of BSODs recently, dump file included

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having a bunch of BSODs recently, dump file included: I've been having quite a few bluescreens recently, mostly while gaming. Not really sure what's up, but I've got the minidumps all zipped up if anyone could give me a hand with it. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_ZYHGVz3XBiXTLtrz0RNKoqljhO1vETL/view?usp=sharing...
  8. Having a bunch of BSODs recently, dump file included

Having a bunch of BSODs recently, dump file included: I've been having quite a few bluescreens recently, mostly while gaming. Not really sure what's up, but I've got the minidumps all zipped up if anyone could give me a hand with it. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_ZYHGVz3XBiXTLtrz0RNKoqljhO1vETL/view?usp=sharing...
  9. Having a bunch of BSODs recently, dump file included

10. BSOD - please help - included dump file

BSOD - please help - included dump file: hello. recently i've started having bsod's with error messages like: INTERRUPT_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, and MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. i've done sfc about 2-3 times now and it still happens. i've done ddu and fresh install of the newest graphics card...