Windows 10: New pc and wanting to redownload the games that i purchased on my old pc

Discus and support New pc and wanting to redownload the games that i purchased on my old pc in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I just got a new laptop and I want to redownload the games that I purchased on my old laptop without having to buy a whole new game. Is that a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by briannamartinez23, Oct 30, 2020.

1. New pc and wanting to redownload the games that i purchased on my old pc

Hi,

I just got a new laptop and I want to redownload the games that I purchased on my old laptop without having to buy a whole new game. Is that a possible fix?

:)

briannamartinez23, Oct 30, 2020

2. purchased game

Hi,

To install a game on you need to make sure that you sign in on your computer using the Microsoft account that you use to purchased the game. To install a game on Windows 10, you may follow the steps below:

• Using your Microsoft account, sign in to the PC where you want to install your games.
    • On the Start screen, select the Store icon.
    • In the Store, select Games from the menu.
    • Browse to and select the game you want to buy.

If you already own the game, you can install it on your PC. Otherwise, select Install to download and install the game.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Oct 30, 2020
  3. How to download purchased game to new pc

I' ve purchased 2 games long ago, and now I want to download them again on a new pc.

I have the receipts and the order number in my account, but I don't know to download them again.

Thank you

SpirosDeftereos, Oct 30, 2020
  4. New pc and wanting to redownload the games that i purchased on my old pc

old PC files xfr to new PC

I have a new Dell PC. My old HP crashed. I'm trying to recover the data on the old PC. Any suggestions

GordonMontney, Oct 30, 2020
Thema:

New pc and wanting to redownload the games that i purchased on my old pc

1. New pc and wanting to redownload the games that i purchased on my old pc - Similar Threads - wanting redownload games

2. new Pc very slow in old game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    new Pc very slow in old game: Im playing a game from 2006 which uses directx9 and I recently bought a new pc. My fps are between 25-45 in this game and in other high end games I easly reach 144. How can I fix this?...
  3. New PC with W10, I want to transfer Win11pro license to new pc from old PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New PC with W10, I want to transfer Win11pro license to new pc from old PC: I will be receiving a new PC with W10 home already installed. I have an old PC with W11 Pro upgraded from W10 Pro. 1. I would like to transfer my W11 Pro license to the new pc. 2. I also would like it if my old PC can use W11 Home instead, after transferring W11 pro.2nd part...
  4. New PC with W10, I want to transfer Win11pro license to new pc from old PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New PC with W10, I want to transfer Win11pro license to new pc from old PC: I will be receiving a new PC with W10 home already installed. I have an old PC with W11 Pro upgraded from W10 Pro. 1. I would like to transfer my W11 Pro license to the new pc. 2. I also would like it if my old PC can use W11 Home instead, after transferring W11 pro.2nd part...
  5. Unable to redownload a purchased game after it was delisted

Unable to redownload a purchased game after it was delisted: I previously purchased the Microsoft Studios published version of Zombies!!! for Windows 8. I have it installed on one of my Windows 10 machines, and it works fine. I went to install it on another Windows 10 machine, and found it's no longer even in the Microsoft Store app....
  6. Old games lag on my new PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Old games lag on my new PC: I have a hard time running games pre-dating 2007 over 30 fps. However I can run newer games on a much higher fps. I tried running games in compatibility mode but the lag still persists. The games that I'm trying to play right now is Far Cry 1 and HALO 2...
  7. I want to download the games I purchased on my xbox one to my pc

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I want to download the games I purchased on my xbox one to my pc: I purchased alot of games on my xbox and now I cant get them back.Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-download-the-games-i-purchased-on-my/3a077fc1-9651-46e8-8324-8bf19eb3cdb6
  8. Redownloading Minecraft for Windows 10 on a new pc

Redownloading Minecraft for Windows 10 on a new pc: I received the Windows 10 version of Minecraft for free via a code about a year ago. Since then, I have gotten a new laptop and now need to download this on the new one. I go to my purchase history on my Microsoft account in the store, and Minecraft for Windows 10 shows up. I...
  9. Cant redownload minecraft for windows 10 on my new pc

Cant redownload minecraft for windows 10 on my new pc: Hi! So i'm trying to downoad minecraft for windows 10 on my new pc because on my old one i redeemed the code but now i dont have it anywhere that i can download it from and would appreciate some help to help me download the game. Thanks....
  10. How to download purchased game to new pc

How to download purchased game to new pc: I' ve purchased 2 games long ago, and now I want to download them again on a new pc. I have the receipts and the order number in my account, but I don't know to download them again. Thank you...