Windows 10: New PC Blue Screening

Discus and support New PC Blue Screening in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi there! Issue: BSOD: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR PC Specs: MSI MPG Z390 GAMING EDGE AC ATX w/ ARGB, 802.11ac Wi-Fi, USB 3.1, 3 PCIe x16, 3 PCIe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by chrisp1414, Dec 18, 2019.

1. New PC Blue Screening

Hi there!

Issue: BSOD: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

PC Specs:

1. MSI MPG Z390 GAMING EDGE AC ATX w/ ARGB, 802.11ac Wi-Fi, USB 3.1, 3 PCIe x16, 3 PCIe x1, 6 SATA3, 2 M.2 SATA/PCIe
    2. 512GB ADATA 6000LNP M.2 NVME SSD + 3TB SATA III Hard Drive Combo (Combo Drive)
    3. Intel(R) Core™ Processor i9-9900KS [Special Edition] 4.00GHZ upto 5.0GHz turbo on all 8 cores, 16 threads, 16MB cache
    4. 1,000 Watts - Standard 80 Plus Gold Power Supply
    5. 32GB (8GBx4) DDR4/3200MHz Dual Channel Memory [+105] (Team T-Force Delta RGB)
    6. MasterLiquid Lite 240mm ARGB CPU Liquid Cooler with Dual Chamber Pump & Copper Cold Plate (Intel)
    7. ASUS Turbo GeForce RTX™ 2080 Ti 11GB GDDR6 (Turing) [VR Ready] [+76] (Single Card
    8. Windows 10

About a month ago I purchased and received a new PC from CyberpowerPC with the intention of gaming/streaming on it. Since receiving the PC i've been having blue screening issues. I've done multiple streams and gaming sessions on it thus far putting plenty of load on the machine and have gotten no blue screens whilst gaming/streaming. The first few times I got a blue screen it seemed to happen at very similar times of night (around 3AM Central Time). When looking at scheduled tasks I noticed that around that same time of night every night there is a process called, GoogleUpdateTaskMachineUA, I doubt this is my issue....but for the time being i disabled the process. I have done a memory diagnostic test and it came back with no issues. It doesn't appear to be an overclocking issue either as I have done multiple GPU and CPU test without any freezes or blue screens. Lastly, I have gone into device manager as well as made sure through MSI that all my drivers are up to date, along with windows 10. Today, at around 10:40PM I got another blue screen for WHEA....and it wasn't at 3AM when I was normally getting them before. After restarting the PC I uninstalled Norton Antivirus Protection as well as a program called Malwarebytes to see if that was the issue and so far no blue screens, but I doubt that truly fixed the issue. Luckily I haven't received a blue screen during a stream so I have been okay with working around this issue, but I do not want it to start progressing and start happening at times where I am always active on my PC. Is there anyone else having any similar issue, or is there someway I can find any system log files to find out my exact issue in hopes that I don't need to go through the troubles of returning the machine on warranty or anything like that?

Date of arrival of PC 11/22/19

Date Today 12/18/19

Thank you!

:)

chrisp1414, Dec 18, 2019

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Dec 18, 2019
  3. blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Dec 18, 2019
  4. Roan T Win User

New PC Blue Screening

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Dec 18, 2019
Thema:

New PC Blue Screening

1. New PC Blue Screening - Similar Threads - Blue Screening

2. Windows 11 games crashing and occasional blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 games crashing and occasional blue screen: i recently did a full pc upgrade, none of the parts are faulty, i changed the motherboard processor ram and gpu, everything was compatible with each other on the pcpartpicker website. i installed new drivers, fresh installed windows 11, bios update because my new CPU is a 15...
  3. Windows 11 games crashing and occasional blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 games crashing and occasional blue screen: i recently did a full pc upgrade, none of the parts are faulty, i changed the motherboard processor ram and gpu, everything was compatible with each other on the pcpartpicker website. i installed new drivers, fresh installed windows 11, bios update because my new CPU is a 15...
  4. System Freeze and Blue Screen Death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Freeze and Blue Screen Death: STOP CODE: DPC_WatchDog_Violation Window Stops Responding, freezes. Aftersometime, gets off itself https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-freeze-and-blue-screen-death/6c6d6ee7-0b3f-475c-86dd-f66d6d7c091d
  5. System Freeze and Blue Screen Death

System Freeze and Blue Screen Death: STOP CODE: DPC_WatchDog_Violation Window Stops Responding, freezes. Aftersometime, gets off itself https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-freeze-and-blue-screen-death/6c6d6ee7-0b3f-475c-86dd-f66d6d7c091d
  6. System Freeze and Blue Screen Death

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Blue screen crashes after reinstalling Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen crashes after reinstalling Windows 10: I reinstalled Windows 10 because the Windows Updates kept failing and it would not recognize a USB device. After reinstallation, Windows Updates complete successfully and the USB device is recognized. But the computer is now crashing frequently all with different errors....
  8. Blue screen crashes after reinstalling Windows 10

Blue screen crashes after reinstalling Windows 10: I reinstalled Windows 10 because the Windows Updates kept failing and it would not recognize a USB device. After reinstallation, Windows Updates complete successfully and the USB device is recognized. But the computer is now crashing frequently all with different errors....
  9. Blue screen crashes after reinstalling Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Random Blue screens and software instability BEX64 Errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Blue screens and software instability BEX64 Errors: For some time now I have been getting random restarts, blue screens and programme crashes.I have attached a few problem signatures from one here. Quite new to Win-debugging, so let me know if I forgot somethingI don't know what to do. My next approach would be to completely...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. join zoom meeting “your device ran into a problem”