Windows 10: New PC, BSOD (PDC_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT) while playing Bloodstained

Discus and support New PC, BSOD (PDC_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT) while playing Bloodstained in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey y'all! This is the first time I've ever had such problems, so your help is very much appreciated. I haven't played many games on this thing yet, as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Glumbert1, Jul 23, 2019.

1. Glumbert1 Win User

New PC, BSOD (PDC_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT) while playing Bloodstained

Hey y'all! This is the first time I've ever had such problems, so your help is very much appreciated. I haven't played many games on this thing yet, as it is only 3 days in use, but Apex Legends and Overwatch seem to work fine while Bloodstained does not -- it always crashes, sometimes after an hour into the game, sometimes even before I can hit the title screen.

BlueScreenView seems to point its fingers towards ntoskrnl.exe and hal.dll.

I did the Driver Verifier process and have uploaded the zip, hopefully it worked out and you can find all the relevant info there. Thanks very much in advance!

:)

Glumbert1, Jul 23, 2019
  2. tycho5ive Win User

Surface Pro 3 PDC_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT BSOD

after about a week of no issues, I just suffered another PDC_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT BSOD today. I wonder if I have a defective type cover.

tycho5ive, Jul 23, 2019
  3. tycho5ive Win User
    Surface Pro 3 PDC_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT BSOD

I've run SFC /scannow and DISM and I'm still getting the PDC_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT BSOD. My surface is up to date, I have no idea what to do about this. It's so annoying.

tycho5ive, Jul 23, 2019
  4. Thrackan Win User

PC reboots (no BSOD) on CPU stress

Hi fellow TPU members,

not too long ago, the box my gf's PC was transported in gave way on the stairs. Yes, you got it right, that sent a PC tumbling down a flight of steps alright.

Stuff broke. Also, stuff remained intact somehow.

I bought her a new case, new CPU cooler and we removed the floppy drive, so far so good. But the PC started crashing for no apparent reason, without a BSOD.

I tested:
    • Memtest86+, left overnight, 0 errors
    • Scanned the HDD for errors, nothing there
    • Left FurMark burning up the GFX card and drawing some power, no problems there
    • Ran Ubuntu from a Live CD doing nothing special, didn't crash
    • Ran OCCT, Linpack, Prime95, all 3 caused reboots within minutes
    • Oh, and I disabled "Restart on error" so I'm sure it's not a BSOD.
    Now, I can still try and test something CPU intensive on Ubuntu, but my guess is the CPU didn't survive.
    Before I do anything drastic like whippin' out the magic wallet and get her a new AMD quad, is there anything I didn't see?
    I'm guessing the motherboard could be borkered as well, but can I check that other than replacing the CPU with a working one?
    Any suggestions on which proggies I can use from an Ubuntu Live CD to stress the CPU?

Thrackan, Jul 23, 2019
Thema:

1. New PC, BSOD (PDC_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT) while playing Bloodstained - Similar Threads - BSOD PDC_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT while

2. BSOD (UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION) while playing PC game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD (UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION) while playing PC game: Hi all, I experienced a BSOD today while in the middle of a PC game. Specifically an unexpected store exception, assuming it was likely a failing HDD I ran "sfc /scannow" which informed me that there were some corrupt files that couldn't be fixed. I then ran "DISM /Online...
  3. Windows BSOD PDC_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT Please Help

Windows BSOD PDC_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT Please Help: Could you please trouble shoot this BSOD? Dumpfile, MS Info, Speccy: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8uwn0ei1e2f79fm/AACZRUMiS42eKVh5nu52MzVWa?dl=0...
  4. PDC_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT

PDC_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT: When I unpluged the battery charge cable and standby the device for a while, it will show me a Green Screen. The stopcode is: PDC_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT. Failure file is: pdc.sys. Download the dump file: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AnNEVkJDW4FLpSsuielKrGryxZUk...
  5. BSOD and PC crashes while playing any games

BSOD and PC crashes while playing any games: Pc randomly either freezes, turns itself off and then on immediately on. happens even while browsing a word document. i usually have youtube playing music in the background so nothing fancy to make it crash 87781
  6. BSOD while playing game

BSOD while playing game: I've been getting random blue screens in this year, but recently they have only occured while playing a game. In the last few days I have tried to update drivers and some other random stuff, but they didn't solve my problem. In the past blue screens came right away, but now...
  7. BSOD while playing dota2

BSOD while playing dota2: Hello everyone.As the title of the thread says i get Bsod only when i play dota2 and after a while , maybe i wont get in first game for example but i keep going for 2-3 hours playing i will surely crash with a bsod and after restarting my pc and reconnecting it will keep just...
  8. BSOD while playing games (added new ram)

BSOD while playing games (added new ram): So I've recently purchased a new memory stick which is identical to what I have been using for the past 2 years. When I first built this pc, i've been only using a single 4GB stick (Apotop 4gb 1600Mhz) and recently I've decided to upgrade to 8GB by adding another stick. After...
  9. BSOD while playing games

BSOD while playing games: Hi, I bought my pc 2 months ago and recently i got my pc getting BSOD while playing games. The BSOD occurs only while i'm playing games It said error: System_Service_Exception 50705
  10. BSOD while playing games

BSOD while playing games: This weekend I had several BSODs while playing games. 2 times the system simply crashed black screen and restarted, 1 time I received a BSOD MEMORY_MANAGEMENT error, and 2 times I received a BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_THAN error and a restart. The MEMORY_MANAGEMENT and one black...