Windows 10: New PC BSOD with no error message Help

Discus and support New PC BSOD with no error message Help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Basically I built this computer 4 days ago, put windows on it, all was going just swell until i left it on to run an errand then when i got back it had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Josh Barcelos, Apr 27, 2020.

1. New PC BSOD with no error message Help

Basically I built this computer 4 days ago, put windows on it, all was going just swell until i left it on to run an errand then when i got back it had BSOD with the error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.. I googled it and found it was drivers or something so when i tried restarting the pc it BSOD again. This time it had a different error saying: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA.

Googled this one aswell and found that it had something to do with RAM, but I tried restarting again and now it just loops through boot saying: preparing automatic repair, on the bios splash screen. then eventually blue screens with no error but sometimes has ":" or event eh full sad face ":" on the top left area where the sad face usually appears on BSOD.

Specs:

motherboard: gigabyte x570 elite aurus WIFI
    CPU: ryzen 7 3800X
    CPU Cooler: corsair h100i

GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX 2070 super

RAM: CORSAIR Vengence RGB 2x8gb

WHAT IVE TRIED:

Tried going to windows recover by restarting 3 times in a row but just BSODs again.

I have tried brand new ream sticks.

Have tried putting in a new HDD and taking out my SSD with windows installed to install windows again just boot loops

Took out cpu to ensure no pins or anything was bent / no thermal paste got under the pins.

Everything looks good on motherboard and everything lights up

Im thinking it must be a driver issues as tried new hardware but cant get into pc to remove all drivers.. cant even re-install windows, but I am very stuck

:)

Josh Barcelos, Apr 27, 2020
  2. Kursah Win User

BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Apr 27, 2020
  3. Thrackan Win User
    PC reboots (no BSOD) on CPU stress

Hi fellow TPU members,

not too long ago, the box my gf's PC was transported in gave way on the stairs. Yes, you got it right, that sent a PC tumbling down a flight of steps alright.

Stuff broke. Also, stuff remained intact somehow.

I bought her a new case, new CPU cooler and we removed the floppy drive, so far so good. But the PC started crashing for no apparent reason, without a BSOD.

I tested:
    • Memtest86+, left overnight, 0 errors
    • Scanned the HDD for errors, nothing there
    • Left FurMark burning up the GFX card and drawing some power, no problems there
    • Ran Ubuntu from a Live CD doing nothing special, didn't crash
    • Ran OCCT, Linpack, Prime95, all 3 caused reboots within minutes
    • Oh, and I disabled "Restart on error" so I'm sure it's not a BSOD.
    Now, I can still try and test something CPU intensive on Ubuntu, but my guess is the CPU didn't survive.
    Before I do anything drastic like whippin' out the magic wallet and get her a new AMD quad, is there anything I didn't see?
    I'm guessing the motherboard could be borkered as well, but can I check that other than replacing the CPU with a working one?
    Any suggestions on which proggies I can use from an Ubuntu Live CD to stress the CPU?

Thrackan, Apr 27, 2020
  4. New PC BSOD with no error message Help

Various BSOD Errors Help

Hey all,

I've received multiple BSOD errors the past 2 days after rebuilding my PC. I've been trying to figure out the issue.

These are the few BSOD messages I remember seeing:

• DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (multiple times)
    • CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED (one time)
    • IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (one time)
    • WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (multiple times)
    Here's a link to the dmp files and system information: WindowsIssue

Steps I've taken:

• fully updated drivers
    • applied all Windows updates
    • Removed unnecessary hardware
    • Monitored CPU/GPU temps (log file on temps during last crash in share)
    Any help would be appreciated.

brando8924, Apr 27, 2020
Thema:

New PC BSOD with no error message Help

1. New PC BSOD with no error message Help - Similar Threads - BSOD error message

2. BSOD error on new PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD error on new PC: I bought a new PC for my son and it made it about 12 hours before I got the BSOD error. I have tried opening in safe mode but can’t get it to run long enough to do any troubleshooting. My son tells me there was some sort of automatic update that happened around the time the...
  3. BSOD error on new PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD error on new PC: I bought a new PC for my son and it made it about 12 hours before I got the BSOD error. I have tried opening in safe mode but can’t get it to run long enough to do any troubleshooting. My son tells me there was some sort of automatic update that happened around the time the...
  4. Help with constant BSOD on a new PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with constant BSOD on a new PC: Hello,Hi, I recently built a new PC and I've been having the BSOD quite often. It seems that it always occurs somewhere around when the PC goes into sleep mode as I rarely witness it myself but doesn't always seem to happen either. I believe it's something with my drivers?...
  5. Help with constant BSOD on a new PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with constant BSOD on a new PC: Hello,Hi, I recently built a new PC and I've been having the BSOD quite often. It seems that it always occurs somewhere around when the PC goes into sleep mode as I rarely witness it myself but doesn't always seem to happen either. I believe it's something with my drivers?...
  6. BSOD Error Messages - need help.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Error Messages - need help.: I have Case #: 1022040880I had been working with someone to try and report my PC which keeps crashing BSOD, even after I did a number of hardware upgrades for it. I have attached the Stop Code messages I received. Please HELP! I need to get my computer up and running again as...
  7. Help with new error messages on Thinkpad

Help with new error messages on Thinkpad: Hello, I recently deleted a Bloomberg app from my computer using the Uninstall feature, and I also removed some pictures to free up space on my system. I'm hoping someone can help me figure out the cause of the following messages I've been receiving when opening various...
  8. New PC - TONS of BSODs. HELP.

New PC - TONS of BSODs. HELP.: Hi. I'm losing my mind over here and I'd appreciate any help to figure this out. Specs: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk Wifi Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200MHz 32GB 2x16 Intel 660p 1TB M.2 SSD MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Ti Ventus XS OC reused Corsair RM850x, 850W...
  9. New error message

in Windows 10 Customization
    New error message: In previous builds I was able to record clips using the game bar but ever since 2 updates ago (I am a windows insider set to fast releases) It has been saying I don't meet the requirements I have a intel i5 7th gen with a Nvidia GeForce 920mx and ddr4 8GB of ram my drivers...
  10. BSOD error message (help)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD error message (help): For a while now I have been getting this BSOD error. System Thread Exception Not Handled Here is the Dump File: File Another MiniDump File: File https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-error-message-help/067e408a-accc-44a3-8924-057c34697d99