Windows 10: New PC build, BSOD, multiple errors

Discus and support New PC build, BSOD, multiple errors in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I have a new build and I'm experiencing BSODs since the installation processI managed to install the OS on the NVME disk on a different machine but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by william micheli1, Jan 29, 2023.

1. New PC build, BSOD, multiple errors

Hi,I have a new build and I'm experiencing BSODs since the installation processI managed to install the OS on the NVME disk on a different machine but even if I'm able to boot I'm getting a BSOD after around a couple of minutesI tried to check the Event Viewer but I see a lot of ERRORS and I'm unable to undesrstand which is causing the issueThe PC is running fine in safe mode with no ethernet connection, once I enabled it back it crashed even in safe modeI need desperately some help if possible :If needed I have the last DUMP if it helpsThanks in advance

:)

william micheli1, Jan 29, 2023
Thema:

New PC build, BSOD, multiple errors

1. New PC build, BSOD, multiple errors - Similar Threads - build BSOD multiple

2. New PC build, BSOD, multiple errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New PC build, BSOD, multiple errors: Hi,I have a new build and I'm experiencing BSODs since the installation processI managed to install the OS on the NVME disk on a different machine but even if I'm able to boot I'm getting a BSOD after around a couple of minutesI tried to check the Event Viewer but I see a lot...
  3. New PC build, BSOD, multiple errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New PC build, BSOD, multiple errors: Hi,I have a new build and I'm experiencing BSODs since the installation processI managed to install the OS on the NVME disk on a different machine but even if I'm able to boot I'm getting a BSOD after around a couple of minutesI tried to check the Event Viewer but I see a lot...
  4. New PC Build Experiencing Multiple BSOD occurrences

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New PC Build Experiencing Multiple BSOD occurrences: Hello,I recently completed building a new PC and have been experiencing BSODs. I would be able to start the system and start doing things, and then the system would crash. I have tried reinstalling windows, running memory tests both windows and memtest86, running image tests...
  5. New PC build BSOD errors

New PC build BSOD errors: I've recently built a new PC and in it's original form, it worked fine. Had an issue with the top PCI-e slot being faulty though, so had to replace the motherboard. The new motherboard had no issues with the top PCI-e slot, however, after a few days it started to randomly...
  6. Multiple BSODs after new PC build

Multiple BSODs after new PC build: I've had 4 BSODs with my new PC build. I believe they're all related to the graphics card. I have updated all my drivers. See attached zip. Thanks!!! TONY-DESKTOP-20-(2020-01-05_12-45-53).zip 147809
  7. New Build - Multiple BSODs

New Build - Multiple BSODs: Hello, A friend of mine recently built a PC (August 2019) from scratch. He has had problems with it since he built it. He asked for my assistance, so it is currently sitting here on my desk, half-together.. Problems: Multiple BSODs - cant run for more than an hour without...
  8. New Build PC Multiple BSOD Errors

New Build PC Multiple BSOD Errors: Having just built a home office PC I'm experiencing various and random BSOD errors. Sometimes the machine boots fine, other times I get the below errors and lots of crashes, but in no particular pattern. - Memory Management - System Service Exception - Bad Pool Headers...
  9. Multiple BSODs on new build

Multiple BSODs on new build: Hi, I've been getting quite frequent BSODs since I had my new PC delivered. After installing all of my drivers and apps I've been getting various crashes to these screens. These can be during or after gaming, or just during normal usage - there really isn't a correlation...
  10. Multiple BSOD's on new build PC

Multiple BSOD's on new build PC: I have just built this pc Intel Core i7-6700K, EVGA GeForce GTX 750 Ti, Fractal Design Define R4 (Titanium Grey) - System Build - PCPartPicker United Kingdom It was blue screening all through install process but seemed to level out for about 20 mins while I installed mobo...