Windows 10: New pc build , BSOD ntoskrnl.exe

Discus and support New pc build , BSOD ntoskrnl.exe in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Greetings! Recently I built my new pc. Have been having some BSOD issues (ntoskrnl.exe). I thought i had it resolved but i tried to play a new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by recopatr1, Mar 18, 2016.

1. recopatr1 Win User

New pc build , BSOD ntoskrnl.exe

Greetings! Recently I built my new pc. Have been having some BSOD issues (ntoskrnl.exe). I thought i had it resolved but i tried to play a new game(BlackDesert) and it popped up again. The minidump is attached. So far i have tried old nvidia drivers(359.06) after removing the newest ones with DDU and updating all of the other drivers. I ran the ASUS stress test on the cpu, gpu and memory for two hours and had no errors. All of the hardware is new except for the video card. Have tried reinstalling direct x. This is also the 2nd clean install of windows 10 i have used

At this point i am out of ideas, hopefully someone here will have suggestions.

windows 10 education version
    asus z170a motherboard
    asus gtx670 gpu [
    Trident Z] F4-3200C16Q-16GTZB
    corsair rm850i psu
    Intel Skylake i5-6600k
    Samsung 950 m.2
    Samsung 850 EVO x2

:)

recopatr1, Mar 18, 2016
  2. Mauldoon Win User

Blue screen crashes with new pc

It has been about 2 hours since doing a clean boot and I received a new BSOD:

This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x16C560)

Bugcheck code: 0x1E (0xFFFFFFFFC0000005, 0xFFFFF802E8DF8834, 0x0, 0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF)

Error: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe

BlueScreenView highlights ntoskrnl.exe and partmgr.sys as the cause.

Here is the new Dump file Dump.zip

Mauldoon, Mar 18, 2016
  3. Windows 10 Creators Update BSOD kernel crash - UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

Hi,

we're facing same BSOD on all PC's with Creators Update in our Company (to be honest up to today there's 3 Machines in production use right now, we stopped rollout).

Since last update last week (15063.413) crash address changed from "ntoskrnl.exe+16c310" to "ntoskrnl.exe+16c3f0".

May be you can check this, too?

For testing purpose I did a clean VM-Install from MSDN media (Build 1703) and got same BSOD.

I also tested with Inside PreView / FastBuild 2 weeks ago, there I couldn't reproduce BSOD so far (although I didn't check latest release / just upgrading this moment).

You can check my minidumps here:
    Minidump

Regards,

Michael

MichaelHackerTS, Mar 18, 2016
Thema:

New pc build , BSOD ntoskrnl.exe

1. New pc build , BSOD ntoskrnl.exe - Similar Threads - build BSOD ntoskrnl

2. New PC Build BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New PC Build BSOD: Hello, I recently built a micro ITX PC. Everything seems to run great, but it gets a random Blue Screen of Death every few hours.I have done all the basic troubleshooting with drivers, repairing system files, updates, etc… I need further help pulling and reading logs to...
  3. BSOD on new PC Build

BSOD on new PC Build: I could really use some help. This is a bit above my paygrade.I've build two new identical computers. They contain: ASUS z790-A Gaming WIFI motherboard with 128GB of Corsair Dominator DDR5 5600 RAM XMP disabled, running slower.They both exhibit the same behavior. When I...
  4. New PC Build BSOD

New PC Build BSOD: Today I put together my new PC with the following specs:* Ryzen 5600x w/ stock cooler* Gigabyte B550M DS3H AC replace a MSI B550M Pro-VDH Wifi that I thought was the problem* Corsair Vengence 2x8gb 3200mhz ram* MSI RX570 Left over from previous build* Corsair RM650x power...
  5. BSOD on a new PC Build

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD on a new PC Build: I have recently built a new PC and it has been running well for the most part although for the first time tonight I received the following BSOD crash log event listing which I have provided. I am using an Alder Lake 12900KF and the shown event was accompanied by a number of...
  6. BSOD on a new PC Build

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD on a new PC Build: I have recently built a new PC and it has been running well for the most part although for the first time tonight I received the following BSOD crash log event listing which I have provided. I am using an Alder Lake 12900KF and the shown event was accompanied by a number of...
  7. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: KUKutter_UKFirstly, I would like to say that I am posting this again because after having an instant reply from an 'Andrew', and posting my dmp files as requested on July 24th I haven't heard anything back since! I have responded a couple of times but nothing is happening to...
  8. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: Hi there, My new machine around 8 months old now runs perfectly most of the time. Uptime 3 - 6 weeks at a time. NO issues at all - I am a heavy PC user: Gaming, Audio Work and some 3D modelling, so my machine goes through its paces.Every now and then on boot, I get the error...
  9. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  10. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0: Help. Getting 4-5 of these a day. Running latest Windows 10 Pro, Xibo signboard, Docker with Xibo server. Always the same 'Caused By Address'. Put in new memory, ran memory test, no errors, all drivers up to date. Change disk type to AHCA, made sure windows driver was...
Tags: