Windows 10: New pc build , BSOD ntoskrnl.exe

Discus and support New pc build , BSOD ntoskrnl.exe in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Greetings! Recently I built my new pc. Have been having some BSOD issues (ntoskrnl.exe). I thought i had it resolved but i tried to play a new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by recopatr1, Mar 18, 2016.

1. recopatr1 Win User

New pc build , BSOD ntoskrnl.exe

Greetings! Recently I built my new pc. Have been having some BSOD issues (ntoskrnl.exe). I thought i had it resolved but i tried to play a new game(BlackDesert) and it popped up again. The minidump is attached. So far i have tried old nvidia drivers(359.06) after removing the newest ones with DDU and updating all of the other drivers. I ran the ASUS stress test on the cpu, gpu and memory for two hours and had no errors. All of the hardware is new except for the video card. Have tried reinstalling direct x. This is also the 2nd clean install of windows 10 i have used

At this point i am out of ideas, hopefully someone here will have suggestions.

windows 10 education version
    asus z170a motherboard
    asus gtx670 gpu [
    Trident Z] F4-3200C16Q-16GTZB
    corsair rm850i psu
    Intel Skylake i5-6600k
    Samsung 950 m.2
    Samsung 850 EVO x2

:)

recopatr1, Mar 18, 2016
  2. Mauldoon Win User

Blue screen crashes with new pc

It has been about 2 hours since doing a clean boot and I received a new BSOD:

This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x16C560)

Bugcheck code: 0x1E (0xFFFFFFFFC0000005, 0xFFFFF802E8DF8834, 0x0, 0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF)

Error: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe

BlueScreenView highlights ntoskrnl.exe and partmgr.sys as the cause.

Here is the new Dump file Dump.zip

Mauldoon, Mar 18, 2016
  3. Windows 10 Creators Update BSOD kernel crash - UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

Hi,

we're facing same BSOD on all PC's with Creators Update in our Company (to be honest up to today there's 3 Machines in production use right now, we stopped rollout).

Since last update last week (15063.413) crash address changed from "ntoskrnl.exe+16c310" to "ntoskrnl.exe+16c3f0".

May be you can check this, too?

For testing purpose I did a clean VM-Install from MSDN media (Build 1703) and got same BSOD.

I also tested with Inside PreView / FastBuild 2 weeks ago, there I couldn't reproduce BSOD so far (although I didn't check latest release / just upgrading this moment).

You can check my minidumps here:
    Minidump

Regards,

Michael

MichaelHackerTS, Mar 18, 2016
Thema:

New pc build , BSOD ntoskrnl.exe

1. New pc build , BSOD ntoskrnl.exe - Similar Threads - build BSOD ntoskrnl

2. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0: Help. Getting 4-5 of these a day. Running latest Windows 10 Pro, Xibo signboard, Docker with Xibo server. Always the same 'Caused By Address'. Put in new memory, ran memory test, no errors, all drivers up to date. Change disk type to AHCA, made sure windows driver was...
  3. BSOD's since building a new PC

BSOD's since building a new PC: Hello all, About three weeks ago I built a new PC. Ever since then I have been getting BSOD's. Not very persistent. Usually just during startup. Then the PC restarts and I can use it just fine. I have tried al kinds of things to find the problem. After doing a complete...
  4. BSOD ntoskrnl

BSOD ntoskrnl: I'm having the same issues. It started 2 days ago, computer is crashing randomly with different BSOD errors. I've tried a new SSD, new RAM and multiple fresh installs of Windows 10. I've run out of ideas, I'm starting to think there is a seriously nasty virus or Microsoft...
  5. BSOD ntoskrnl+ 142480

BSOD ntoskrnl+ 142480: Hi *Smile I have problem with BSOD ntoskrnl+ 142480 . previously I used windows 8.1 and got BSOD ntoskrnl+ 142480, and maybe if I change the OS to Windows 10 the problem will be solved but not . I have update all driver but still got bsod . Please help me *Sad I...
  6. Different BSoDs on New PC Build

Different BSoDs on New PC Build: I built a PC specifically to play No Man's Sky, and it seemed to be working fine. There was a couple of BSoDs before, but I updated all the drivers, and it seemed to be ok. I turned it on today and I'm getting all kinds of BSoDs. DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER...
  7. Multiple BSOD's on new build PC

Multiple BSOD's on new build PC: I have just built this pc Intel Core i7-6700K, EVGA GeForce GTX 750 Ti, Fractal Design Define R4 (Titanium Grey) - System Build - PCPartPicker United Kingdom It was blue screening all through install process but seemed to level out for about 20 mins while I installed mobo...
  8. BSOD various ntoskrnl

BSOD various ntoskrnl: Hi guys! Made a fresh Win10 install with just basic software (Like whocrashed) I have tried using the Guru3Ds tool to remove all traces of old video card drivers and installed the newest ones without any extra software or bloatware. Have ran Memtest for 24 hours without a...
  9. New pc build , BSOD ntoskrnl.exe

New pc build , BSOD ntoskrnl.exe: Greetings! Recently I built my new pc. Have been having some BSOD issues (ntoskrnl.exe). I thought i had it resolved but i tried to play a new game(BlackDesert) and it popped up again. The minidump is attached. So far i have tried old nvidia drivers(359.06) after removing the...
  10. Bsod ntoskrnl

Bsod ntoskrnl: Hi guys, Any help would be massively appreciated. My computer is BSOD at least two times a day. As far as I can tell, all drivers are up to date including Nvidia. Could somebody take a look at the attached and let me know if you find anything? I've ran a system check...