Windows 10: New PC Build - Constant BSODs with diffrent stop codes from day 1. Please help! - With dump...

Discus and support New PC Build - Constant BSODs with diffrent stop codes from day 1. Please help! - With dump... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I built my partner her first PC a week ago, and it has been a sad, blue disaster ever since. Started with BSODs on the first night, and has happened at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RowanCodling, Nov 29, 2020.

1. New PC Build - Constant BSODs with diffrent stop codes from day 1. Please help! - With dump...

I built my partner her first PC a week ago, and it has been a sad, blue disaster ever since. Started with BSODs on the first night, and has happened at 5 minute to a couple hour intervals ever since. I have tried many many things since then to fix it, which I'll list below:

1. Troubleshooting all drivers in Safe Mode and removing unnecessary drivers I originally installed Bluetooth, printer, etc.
    2. Re-installing Windows - currently running the latest 20H2 but tried 20H1 as well.
    3. Swapping GPU and RAM with mine one stick at a time. They both worked fine on my machine which is also an AMD Ryzen system. But her machine still crashed when testing out my RAM and GPU. The crashing did seem to be worse with my RAM though 2x4GB 3200mhz Corsair Vengeance LPX.
    4. Setting the RAM to base 2133, 2666 and 3200. BSOD at all speeds.
    5. Running the memory diagnostic tool several times. Passed every time.
    6. Running system file check in command prompt using the code "sfc /scannow". Came back that everything was fine.

Here are a number of the error codes I keep getting although they change all the time:

• IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    • SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
    • KERNEL_AUTO_BOOST_LOCK_ACQUISITION_WITH_RAISED_IRQL
    • DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER
    • UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP
    • APX_INDEX_MISMATCH
    • REFERENCE_BY_POINTER

Here are the most recent dump files:

Something interesting worth noting is that it has not once crashed during a gamecan game for 3-4 hours without an error, which is when the load is highest. It seems to crash mostly when I'm downloading large files, or swapping between browser tabs, or between the browser and other programs like Spotify or Windows Explorer. Sometimes it crashes when I'm not doing anything at all.

Any help digging into those dump files so we can find out what's going on would be much appreciated.

Build all new parts:

• CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 with stock cooler
    • GPU: Palit GeForce RTX 2060 Dual OC NE62060S18J9-1160A
    • MOBO: ASUS Prime B450M-K m-ATX
    • PSU: Corsair Bronze 80+ 650W CP-9020211
    • RAM: Corsair Vengeance LED 2x16GB 3200mhz CMU32GX4M2C3200C16
    • SSD: ADATA NGFF/M.2 512 SX6000 PRO - 512GB
    • HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm

:)

RowanCodling, Nov 29, 2020
  2. AngHerath Win User

Constant BSOD. Stop code: Driver_Verifier_DMA_Violation

I have been having constant blue screens with the stop code of Driver_Verifier_DMA_Violation. I have checked in BlueScreenView and it says from the dump that the blue screen is caused by HAL.dll . Parameter 1 is "00000000`00000026".

AngHerath, Nov 29, 2020
  3. Dyan Rey Win User
    KernelBase.dll is broken constant BSOD's constant game crashing.

Hi Darry,

User Profile corruption is one of the possible reasons why you are experiencing constant BSOD's on your computer. You mentioned that you ran the
    System File Checker (SFC) tool, but is still getting a stop code. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you create a new User Profile and check if the issue persists.

To create a user profile, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings. Click Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select the Add someone else to this PC tab.
    • Name the user as Test.
    • Leave the password field blank.
    • Hit Next.
    • Sign in as Test user.

You may also check this link
    to fix BSOD errors. Choose the situation when you experienced the problem and follow the troubleshooting steps.

Dyan Rey, Nov 29, 2020
  4. Argaman Win User

New PC Build - Constant BSODs with diffrent stop codes from day 1. Please help! - With dump...

Several BSOD screens with different stop codes - Windows 10

I bought a new pc, few days ago. since I got it, my windows 10 crashed about 8 to 10 times already.
    Each time I get a different stop code, the ones I got already was:

1. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
    2. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
    3. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    4. MEMORY_MANAGMENT
    5. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

All I could find is this question, but I don't know if his answer is the same as mine, please tell me if it is, I'll add pictures of anything needed.

Thank you for your help, in advance, it is really important.

EDIT: I updated all drivers (motherboard, nvidia gpu), and I got a new stop code after it crashed again: POOL_CORRUPTION_IN_FILE_AREA

Argaman, Nov 29, 2020
Thema:

New PC Build - Constant BSODs with diffrent stop codes from day 1. Please help! - With dump...

1. New PC Build - Constant BSODs with diffrent stop codes from day 1. Please help! - With dump... - Similar Threads - Build Constant BSODs

2. Help with constant BSOD on a new PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with constant BSOD on a new PC: Hello,Hi, I recently built a new PC and I've been having the BSOD quite often. It seems that it always occurs somewhere around when the PC goes into sleep mode as I rarely witness it myself but doesn't always seem to happen either. I believe it's something with my drivers?...
  3. Help with constant BSOD on a new PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with constant BSOD on a new PC: Hello,Hi, I recently built a new PC and I've been having the BSOD quite often. It seems that it always occurs somewhere around when the PC goes into sleep mode as I rarely witness it myself but doesn't always seem to happen either. I believe it's something with my drivers?...
  4. Constant BSOD Please help!!??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD Please help!!??: Hi,Ive tried so many different things i literally cannot even remember them all. Im thinking this is hardware related so if someone could please assist i would be greatly appreciative. I get constant BSOD's that seem to be completely erratic. i cant pin point a specific cause...
  5. crash dumps, help bsod on new PC build

in Windows 10 Gaming
    crash dumps, help bsod on new PC build: New pc buildWin 11 x64 Pro fresh installcrash dumps and msinfo linked:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgzqgoGjjsmbnzvr7HH9FUxf4Jfy?e=QDIJJh https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/crash-dumps-help-bsod-on-new-pc-build/b7298f4a-16fa-4161-9c11-25594384da30
  6. crash dumps, help bsod on new PC build

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    crash dumps, help bsod on new PC build: New pc buildWin 11 x64 Pro fresh installcrash dumps and msinfo linked:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgzqgoGjjsmbnzvr7HH9FUxf4Jfy?e=QDIJJh https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/crash-dumps-help-bsod-on-new-pc-build/b7298f4a-16fa-4161-9c11-25594384da30
  7. Constant BSOD on brand new PC build

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant BSOD on brand new PC build: I had a pc store build me a brand new PC a month ago that has the following specifications. Asus Tuf gaming b460M-Plus motherboard, i9-9900k processor, RTX 3060 12GB, 32GB RAM, 512GB SSD running windows 10 pro 20H2 OS build 19042.928 with a 800W PSU. Since purchasing it, I...
  8. Multiple BSOD all diffrent Stop Codes

Multiple BSOD all diffrent Stop Codes: Haven't had a BSOD in a month and out on nowhere I've had 6 crashes. All with different Stop Codes. I'm using the latest graphics driver and current Bios. No - Each crash happens randomly not when using a specific program - Not Overclocking GPU or RAM - Memtest86 - no...
  9. Random BSoDs on new build, please help!

Random BSoDs on new build, please help!: Just built the PC a little over a week ago and keep getting random bluescreens. They havent happened while ive been gaming, mostly just when my wife has been working online. Running a memory scan now and its 70% complete with no issues detected. PC specs all components new...
  10. Constant Bluescreens on new PC Please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Constant Bluescreens on new PC Please help: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1svuoFYRucZWGvHjLGXzpIJ6fOi_-ezUV Crash files here submitted by /u/bismark1234 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/evvy4i/constant_bluescreens_on_new_pc_please_help/