Windows 10: new pc build for windows 10. wifi issues

Discus and support new pc build for windows 10. wifi issues in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; hi so i recently built a new pc, and everything seemed to be running smoothly. however, i do not have an official key yet, so, i am currently using the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/shel1z, Dec 10, 2020.

1. /u/shel1z Win User

new pc build for windows 10. wifi issues

hi so i recently built a new pc, and everything seemed to be running smoothly. however, i do not have an official key yet, so, i am currently using the unactivated version until i get my hands on a license.

but the thing is that my pc has major wifi issues. the connection drops randomly, and the wifi isn’t strong either. i don’t think it’s a pc problem since my phone, school laptop, and tv are running smoothly without issue.

is this a windows 10 problem since i’m using the unactivated version? or just wifi problems?

any advice or tips would help so much, thank you in advance!

submitted by /u/shel1z
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/shel1z, Dec 10, 2020
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Dec 10, 2020
  3. r.h.p Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Dec 10, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 10, 2020
Thema:

1. new pc build for windows 10. wifi issues - Similar Threads - build wifi issues

2. New Build PC - Activating Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    New Build PC - Activating Windows 10: Hello everyone,Wasn't sure how to search for this problem, but I built a new PC yesterday and I purchased a Home OEM edition key online. During the installation, it asked for the key, which I entered, then I put in my Microsoft Account information. Everything seemed fine....
  3. installing Windows 10 on a new PC build

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    installing Windows 10 on a new PC build: I'm having trouble installing Windows 10 on my new PC build. I have re-prioritized the boot preferences to the USB key, and when I try to install the 64 bit installation it says loading files, but then it freezes on the blue window pane. Any help would be appreciated....
  4. New build wifi

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New build wifi: So my new build is running fine everything is great but it says i can only use Ethernet which isnt available for me as I use my PC upstairs and i just find wireless more and there is absolutely no settings about wifi how do i fix this? submitted by /u/Lachie1707 [link]...
  5. New PC Build issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New PC Build issues: Specs: ROG STRIX Z390-E Gaming motherboard, NVIDIA RTX 2070 Super, Viper Gaming 16GB Ram stick, Intel Core I5 9th gen processor, Took my old hard drives from other computer and brought them to the new computer. 1 SSDbootdrive 2 HDDs Problem: My computer is not giving an...
  6. Transferring Windows 10 to a new PC Build

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transferring Windows 10 to a new PC Build: I am building an entirely new gaming PC and was wondering if when I'm done with it will I be able to download Windows 10 and transfer my license to it? I cannot seem to locate the Windows 10 USB drive that I initially installed windows 10 with 2 years ago. Is there a way to...
  7. WiFi issue after the new build update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi issue after the new build update: After the latest update m facing a problem with my wifi. In the start the wifi was fine I was able to connect seamlessly but then I faced a problem while surfing that my wifi connection just disconnected and I was not able to search any wifi. I checked my device manager and...
  8. Wifi Issue in Windows 10 build 17134

Wifi Issue in Windows 10 build 17134: Hi guys, i am facing one issue in windows 10 build 17134, when i shift from one SSID to another, network adaptor automatic disconnect from wifi signal. even not wifi search window shows. i have to restart to connect to another ssid. same windows 10 with different build...
  9. New pc build windows 10 will not boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New pc build windows 10 will not boot: just finished building gaming pc bought a brand new copy of windows 10 and it will not boot. Why is this so complicated? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-pc-build-windows-10-will-not-boot/af124aef-874a-496b-80d3-49650ec731ce
  10. Windows 10 New Build Network Issue

Windows 10 New Build Network Issue: After upgrading to the new Windows 10 build: 15063.483 from it's previous build, all my mapped network drives that had worked previously are not working/can't connect to them. I've tried wiping my credentials used to log in, unmapped them, disconnected them... Can't even...