Windows 10: New PC build is really terrible. Many things are not working and My new build can run win11...

Discus and support New PC build is really terrible. Many things are not working and My new build can run win11... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Many things are not remembered by My bios or software. My flight sim works and remembers passwords and settings and next time I start up PCmany things... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mfk1955, Sep 21, 2022.

1. mfk1955 Win User

New PC build is really terrible. Many things are not working and My new build can run win11...

Many things are not remembered by My bios or software. My flight sim works and remembers passwords and settings and next time I start up PCmany things are gone. I tried looking up if new bios battery may be the problem but Youtube would only do the "What to do after Your build is done" or no post from PC.You cant get a real person on the phone anymore, and if You could, they wont be someone in the USA you are forced to talk to and theyjust work off a trouble shooting chart and no nothing about building a pc.Microsoft downloaded and installed Microsoft 365 and I do not use or want it.

:)

mfk1955, Sep 21, 2022

2. Build 10049 - Not Detecting New Builds

Method 1: Run the Windows update Troubleshooter and check if it helps:

• Press “Windows + X” and select Control panel.
    • In the search box, type troubleshooter, and then click Troubleshooting.
    • Under System and Security, click Fix problems with
      Windows Updates.
    After running the Windows updates Troubleshooter, follow the next method.

Method 2: I would suggest you to Restart the computer multiple times and next follow the below steps to install update.

1. Open
    Settings app from Start Menu.

2. Click on
    Update and recovery icon.

3. Now click on
    Advanced Options link present in right-side pane and select "Fast" option from the drop-down box.

Go back to previous page and it'll automatically start checking for new builds. Otherwise you can click on "Check now" button.

4. Click on "Download now" button to start downloading the new update build of Windows 10.

After downloading the build, your computer will automatically restart to install the new update.

The download size will be around 2 or 3 GB depending upon the computer architecture (32-bit or 64-bit) and system language.

Andre Da Costa, Sep 21, 2022
  3. BarbaricSoul, Sep 21, 2022
  4. BossDweeb Win User

New PC build is really terrible. Many things are not working and My new build can run win11...

New pc build windows 10 will not boot

"Why is this so complicated? "

Because, as simple as it is plugging things together, there is a lot involved in building a PC ?

There are heaps of potential issues with a new home build. Is this your first build ?

You do need to give us more details about what is, or is not happening, or we can't make any informed suggestions.

Just to get things rolling. Are you able to access BIOS, or is the machine crashing while loading Windows ?

Add any other details you thing may be relevant, with your full system specs, including brand and model power supply.

BossDweeb, Sep 21, 2022
Thema:

1. New PC build is really terrible. Many things are not working and My new build can run win11... - Similar Threads - build really terrible

2. Running into issues with a new build

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Running into issues with a new build: I recently built a system for a family member and he has been running into issues ever since. His main issues at the moment are CTDs, so my first instinct is a graphics card problem, but I haven't run into many build problems, so this troubleshooting process is completely new...
  3. Running into issues with a new build

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Running into issues with a new build: I recently built a system for a family member and he has been running into issues ever since. His main issues at the moment are CTDs, so my first instinct is a graphics card problem, but I haven't run into many build problems, so this troubleshooting process is completely new...
  4. New Win11 PC build crashing daily

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Win11 PC build crashing daily: I built what I thought was a new high-end PC using windows 11 Pro and now have a PC that is crashing daily. No specific task seems to cause it, the pc can be idle or in use and it will just reboot. I have not found any useful information in the Event Viewer. I looked at the...
  5. New Win11 PC build crashing daily

New Win11 PC build crashing daily: I built what I thought was a new high-end PC using windows 11 Pro and now have a PC that is crashing daily. No specific task seems to cause it, the pc can be idle or in use and it will just reboot. I have not found any useful information in the Event Viewer. I looked at the...
  6. New PC build is really terrible. Many things are not working and My new build can run win11...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New PC build is really terrible. Many things are not working and My new build can run win11...: Many things are not remembered by My bios or software. My flight sim works and remembers passwords and settings and next time I start up PCmany things are gone. I tried looking up if new bios battery may be the problem but Youtube would only do the "What to do after Your...
  7. New PC build is really terrible. Many things are not working and My new build can run win11...

New PC build is really terrible. Many things are not working and My new build can run win11...: Many things are not remembered by My bios or software. My flight sim works and remembers passwords and settings and next time I start up PCmany things are gone. I tried looking up if new bios battery may be the problem but Youtube would only do the "What to do after Your...
  8. My new build

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My new build: I just built this computer with an rx 580 and sometimes the screen goes black, my rgb keyboard and mouse shut off, and I have to press the reset button on my case to get it working again. When it turns back on, I get a radeon notification saying Default wattman setting have...
  9. Building a New Gaming PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Building a New Gaming PC: Trying to install Windows 10 on new gaming PC. I created a bootable Windows 10 USB drive off of my Mac and believe I followed all setup correctly. But keep getting a "Reboot and Select Proper Boot Device" I have tried to follow all different types of troubleshooting and...
  10. building new pc

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    building new pc: building new pc do I have to buy windows 10? ihave it on my old pc already. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/building-new-pc/009f6c4e-9118-4d79-b775-df1c6d5d068d"