Windows 10: New PC Build issues

Discus and support New PC Build issues in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Specs: ROG STRIX Z390-E Gaming motherboard, NVIDIA RTX 2070 Super, Viper Gaming 16GB Ram stick, Intel Core I5 9th gen processor, Took my old hard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Brett Caban, May 30, 2020.

1. New PC Build issues

Specs: ROG STRIX Z390-E Gaming motherboard, NVIDIA RTX 2070 Super, Viper Gaming 16GB Ram stick, Intel Core I5 9th gen processor, Took my old hard drives from other computer and brought them to the new computer. 1 SSDbootdrive 2 HDDs

Problem: My computer is not giving an input signal. The motherboard gives a LED signal. Green on the boot spot and white in the VGA spot. I unplugged and replugged the power cables and nothing changed. Graphics card fans are loud at times but are on. The fans work my cooling unit works and as far as I can tell the CPU is working. My keyboard lights up when plugged in but nothing appeared on screen when I plugged an HDMI to the motherboard. I know its not the monitors either cause they were working just fine on my old build.

Any ideas?

:)

Brett Caban, May 30, 2020

2. New System build Suggestions

just another build suggestion to consider- System Builder

BarbaricSoul, May 30, 2020
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, May 30, 2020
  4. New PC Build issues

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 30, 2020
Thema:

New PC Build issues

1. New PC Build issues - Similar Threads - Build issues

2. Running into issues with a new build

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Running into issues with a new build: I recently built a system for a family member and he has been running into issues ever since. His main issues at the moment are CTDs, so my first instinct is a graphics card problem, but I haven't run into many build problems, so this troubleshooting process is completely new...
  3. Running into issues with a new build

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Running into issues with a new build: I recently built a system for a family member and he has been running into issues ever since. His main issues at the moment are CTDs, so my first instinct is a graphics card problem, but I haven't run into many build problems, so this troubleshooting process is completely new...
  4. I am having an issue in updating my device to the new build Windows 11 Insider Preview...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am having an issue in updating my device to the new build Windows 11 Insider Preview...: Even when i click on open windows update and then it searches for updates and nothing shows up.Please help me out. Shakeeb https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-having-an-issue-in-updating-my-device-to-the/82669f64-d522-4f6a-bd43-3687eccd39b8
  5. Please fix Windows explorer lag issue on Windows 11 22H2 build latest

Please fix Windows explorer lag issue on Windows 11 22H2 build latest: After the January update KB5034204..windows explorer is lagging like a hell.. I need to restart the windows exploere task from task manager in order to use it properly. I am using windows 11 22H2 build. Please microsoft fix this annoying bug immediately.. can't use the...
  6. Please fix Windows explorer lag issue on Windows 11 22H2 build latest

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please fix Windows explorer lag issue on Windows 11 22H2 build latest: After the January update KB5034204..windows explorer is lagging like a hell.. I need to restart the windows exploere task from task manager in order to use it properly. I am using windows 11 22H2 build. Please microsoft fix this annoying bug immediately.. can't use the...
  7. Constant Issues With New Build. Crashes/Blue Screens/USB Issues, Slowness.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant Issues With New Build. Crashes/Blue Screens/USB Issues, Slowness.: Hello, Iv been at my wits end for weeks now ever since I put a new pc together to update my old rig. The Specs are below, and I'm sure the subject explains just how many issues iv run into.Motherboard: Asus Strix ROG Z790-A Gaming WifiRam: 4 Sticks of DDR5 5200, Corsair...
  8. Constant Issues With New Build. Crashes/Blue Screens/USB Issues, Slowness.

Constant Issues With New Build. Crashes/Blue Screens/USB Issues, Slowness.: Hello, Iv been at my wits end for weeks now ever since I put a new pc together to update my old rig. The Specs are below, and I'm sure the subject explains just how many issues iv run into.Motherboard: Asus Strix ROG Z790-A Gaming WifiRam: 4 Sticks of DDR5 5200, Corsair...
  9. Constant Issues With New Build. Crashes/Blue Screens/USB Issues, Slowness.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. How to fix Microsoft Copilot issues on Windows 10 build 19045.3758?

in Cortana
    How to fix Microsoft Copilot issues on Windows 10 build 19045.3758?: I have been using Microsoft Copilot on Windows 10 for a while and I really like its features and functionality. However, after updating to the latest Windows 10 build 19045.3758, I noticed that some of the Copilot features are not working properly. For example, I cannot turn...