Windows 10: New PC build, keyboard not detected, can’t enter bios

Discus and support New PC build, keyboard not detected, can’t enter bios in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I am a 5th grader building my first pc. I built and finished my pc but when I try to run the setup with the keyboard it says no keyboard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by tdudebro, Aug 15, 2021.

1. tdudebro Win User

New PC build, keyboard not detected, can’t enter bios

Hello, I am a 5th grader building my first pc. I built and finished my pc but when I try to run the setup with the keyboard it says no keyboard detected. I have been doing research but I cant find anything that will fix it. This is what the screen looks like when I turn it on. If you know how to fix it please let me know. It would be helping me so much. THANKS! Motherboard- Asus Prime B460M-A CPU- Intel core i3 PSU- Seasonic S12III Graphics card- Asus GeForce GT 1030 2GB GDDR5 HDMI DVI Memory- Crucial 16GB kit DDR4 2666 Storage- Acer SA100 2.5 480GB Sata

:)

tdudebro, Aug 15, 2021

2. New PC Build, Issues with Keyboard in BIOS Setup

Hello,

I am having trouble setting up my recently built PC.
    I have a picture of the issues I am running in to. My keyboard (though detected) is completely unresponsive when entering BIOS. At first, I thought it might be a motherboard issue, but i've tried switching motherboards and I encounter the same problem.

Additionally, the computer thinks that two keyboards are plugged in, and 1 mouse (no mouse plugged in).

Specs:
    TUF Gaming z490-PLUS Motherboard
    Intel i9-10900KF Core
    64 GB of Corsair RAM (In the picture, I'm troubleshooting with 32 gb of ram)
    Nvidia Geforce RTX 3070
    Noctua NH d15
    Razer Keyboard

Here is a picture:

New PC build, keyboard not detected, can’t enter bios [​IMG]

tlcooper93, Aug 15, 2021
  3. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Aug 15, 2021
  4. CountMike Win User

PC will not go to BIOS - says no keyboard detected

That's only BIOS problem, nothing to do with OS. OS is not active at that time so no drivers for any part of BIOS. BIOS needs to be set so USB controller is set to legacy mode for some KBs.

CountMike, Aug 15, 2021
Thema:

1. New PC build, keyboard not detected, can’t enter bios - Similar Threads - build keyboard detected

2. BIOS can’t detect external hard disk to boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BIOS can’t detect external hard disk to boot: I’m having an Acer BIOS and I want to change the boot order. An external HDD is connected to the laptop via Micro-b to USB-A cable. However, the HDD doesn’t show up at the boot option. The HDD is formatted with NTFS and I tried disabling secure boot but it doesn’t help....
  3. BIOS can’t detect external hard disk to boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BIOS can’t detect external hard disk to boot: I’m having an Acer BIOS and I want to change the boot order. An external HDD is connected to the laptop via Micro-b to USB-A cable. However, the HDD doesn’t show up at the boot option. The HDD is formatted with NTFS and I tried disabling secure boot but it doesn’t help....
  4. I can’t install windows 11 on new pc build

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t install windows 11 on new pc build: I have a B450m-a Ryzen 360016g of ramAnd a 1660 super gpu And installing windows 11 off a Microsoft usb with product key but it says my system requirements are not met, is there I way I can make it work or do I have upgrade something ?...
  5. I can’t install windows 11 on new pc build

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can’t install windows 11 on new pc build: I have a B450m-a Ryzen 360016g of ramAnd a 1660 super gpu And installing windows 11 off a Microsoft usb with product key but it says my system requirements are not met, is there I way I can make it work or do I have upgrade something ?...
  6. PC will not enter BIOS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC will not enter BIOS: I cannot access bios or boot from a USB for some reason, it just goes straight to the login screen. When I press the hotkey to enter BIOS, my PC does not turn on. When I press the hotkey to enter the boot menu it also does not turn on. I have tried the shift-restart and edit...
  7. New PC Build, Issues with Keyboard in BIOS Setup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New PC Build, Issues with Keyboard in BIOS Setup: Hello, I am having trouble setting up my recently built PC. I have a picture of the issues I am running in to. My keyboard (though detected) is completely unresponsive when entering BIOS. At first, I thought it might be a motherboard issue, but i've tried switching...
  8. New pc build can’t install windows 10 BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New pc build can’t install windows 10 BSOD: Hello finished a brand new build and i am getting a bsod with this messeges. Windows has never been insralled in this system. HARDWARE: asus x570E mobo ryzen 5900x Corsair vengeance lpx 16gb 2x 8gb 288 pin ddr4 3200 evga 1000 power supply kraken z63 cooler...
  9. Can’t install win10 on new build

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can’t install win10 on new build: Hi all, i bought new components to upgrade my current rig. I can’t complete the Win10 setup. Please HELP! i have disconnected most peripheral components and running under this config: 700w PS, Corsair 1 SSD drive 512gig Samsung pro 1 WD drive 2TB; test HD in case SSD is...
  10. PC will not go to BIOS - says no keyboard detected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC will not go to BIOS - says no keyboard detected: Machine has been running Win 10 64 for about a month. No problems (except those relating to things Win 10 does that I don't like). Keyboard uses a USB 2 adapter since the MB no longer has a keyboard port. I use USB 2 because I don't think USB 3 is active early enough on this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. american megatrends not detecting keyboard