Windows 10: New PC Build Restarts Randomly; It looks like Windows didn't load correctly

Discus and support New PC Build Restarts Randomly; It looks like Windows didn't load correctly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I restarted the system in safe mode and it seemed to be working fine, but when I returned to normal I had the same issue. Sometimes it randomly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ReginaldSalinas, Jan 9, 2021.

1. New PC Build Restarts Randomly; It looks like Windows didn't load correctly

I restarted the system in safe mode and it seemed to be working fine, but when I returned to normal I had the same issue.

Sometimes it randomly restarts and says nothing; sometimes it randomly restarts and says It looks like Windows didn't load correctly.

I'm not sure what I need to do.

:)

ReginaldSalinas, Jan 9, 2021

2. it look like windows didn't load correctly

i'm using windows 10 in hp 1000 notebook PC. i have an booting problem, windows is booting and after Passing the windows logo got a black screen and auto rebooting two time and got this message "Recovery: it look like windows didn't load correctly"
    i have install clean installation of windows and it install normally and getting windows 10 desktop. i think problem is solved and i'm installing windows update and restart my computer update is install correctly showing 100% and try to loading a windows and
    it does not work got black screen again and auto reboot and got that problem again.

buddhisakuntha, Jan 9, 2021
  3. Recovery: Windows didn’t load correctly

Hi,

Damages within the Windows Boot Configuration can be a possible cause why you are experiencing unexpected restart or reboot and getting the message "Windows didn’t load correctly". For us to provide an effective solution, we would need you to answer the
    following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to your computer before this issue occurred?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps provided by Yashwanth Kotakuri in this
    thread.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Jan 9, 2021
  4. New PC Build Restarts Randomly; It looks like Windows didn't load correctly

It looks like Windows didn't load correctly

It looks like Windows didn't load correctly

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Freddie O. Lewis, Jan 9, 2021
Thema:

New PC Build Restarts Randomly; It looks like Windows didn't load correctly

1. New PC Build Restarts Randomly; It looks like Windows didn't load correctly - Similar Threads - Build Restarts Randomly

2. Recovery: It Looks Like windows Didn't Load Correctly: Advanced Options/Restart PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery: It Looks Like windows Didn't Load Correctly: Advanced Options/Restart PC: The administrative secretary at my office is running Windows 11 Pro 22H2 OS Build 22621.2428 on a Dell Precision 3660 PC. At the end of the workday she either logs off or allows the PC to go into sleep mode. Every morning when she comes in she sees a bluescreen with the...
  3. Recovery: It Looks Like windows Didn't Load Correctly: Advanced Options/Restart PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recovery: It Looks Like windows Didn't Load Correctly: Advanced Options/Restart PC: The administrative secretary at my office is running Windows 11 Pro 22H2 OS Build 22621.2428 on a Dell Precision 3660 PC. At the end of the workday she either logs off or allows the PC to go into sleep mode. Every morning when she comes in she sees a bluescreen with the...
  4. It looks like Windows didn't load correctly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It looks like Windows didn't load correctly.: 02/17/2023Windows 11 HomeVersion 22H2 OS Build 22621.1265Instead of "Sleep" mode I keep randomly getting "Recovery It looks like Windows didn't load correctly."It has happened a dozen or more times and I cannot find a cause or resolution for the problem.Any ideas? Thank you....
  5. It looks like Windows didn't load correctly.

It looks like Windows didn't load correctly.: 02/17/2023Windows 11 HomeVersion 22H2 OS Build 22621.1265Instead of "Sleep" mode I keep randomly getting "Recovery It looks like Windows didn't load correctly."It has happened a dozen or more times and I cannot find a cause or resolution for the problem.Any ideas? Thank you....
  6. Recovery: It looks like Windows didn't load correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery: It looks like Windows didn't load correctly: Hello Microsoft staff,A little over a month ago, I set up a new Alienware Aurora R13 running Windows 11 Pro Version 21H2, OS Build 22000.795, which our research group uses to run simulations. The simulations we are running typically take 1-3 days to complete, so we maintain...
  7. Recovery: It looks like Windows didn't load correctly

Recovery: It looks like Windows didn't load correctly: Hello Microsoft staff,A little over a month ago, I set up a new Alienware Aurora R13 running Windows 11 Pro Version 21H2, OS Build 22000.795, which our research group uses to run simulations. The simulations we are running typically take 1-3 days to complete, so we maintain...
  8. Looks like windows didn't load correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Looks like windows didn't load correctly: It has happened several times. Nearly every time I use my computer for work it randomly restarts and gives me a blue screen saying something like "windows didn't load correctly". I need a fix to this issue immediately. I work on zoom all day so I cannot have it restarting a...
  9. Looks like windows didn't load correctly

Looks like windows didn't load correctly: It has happened several times. Nearly every time I use my computer for work it randomly restarts and gives me a blue screen saying something like "windows didn't load correctly". I need a fix to this issue immediately. I work on zoom all day so I cannot have it restarting a...
  10. "It looks like Windows didn't load correctly" error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "It looks like Windows didn't load correctly" error: I'm on a Windows 10 computer. I've been trying to deal with this BSOD for a while now. It happens multiple times throughout the day, and I've tried various things to fix it. I've tried a system restore, a full reset, reinstalled Windows, and used DISM and SFC, but get errors...