Windows 10: New PC built: Infinity blue windows logo

Discus and support New PC built: Infinity blue windows logo in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey everyone! Hope you are having a great day so far! I just built my first pc and i was super excited until an annoying issue started rising out of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jonsch1234, Jan 6, 2021.

1. New PC built: Infinity blue windows logo

Hey everyone!

Hope you are having a great day so far!

I just built my first pc and i was super excited until an annoying issue started rising out of the dark shadows.. the infinity windows logo when trying to boot using a USB flash drive.

Please refer to the discussion in this thread (not too long yet):
    Full Build WORKING but Windows 10 stuck at blue logo - fresh/clean install - USB - PCPartPicker

I really appreciate your wisdom and tipps.

Have a good one,
    Jonas

:)

jonsch1234, Jan 6, 2021
  2. AliRT9 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on new self built PC, freezes immediately on blue logo

Can you try another HDD and reinstall windows on it ?

AliRT9, Jan 6, 2021
  3. Felix_239 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on new self built PC, freezes immediately on blue logo

SOLVED: updating the BIOS did it, maybe due to the very new AMD Ryzen processor that came out last week.

I just built a new desktop pc myself (not my first one). When trying to install windows 10 from a bootable USB drive the installation/loading freezes right after starting at the blue logo.

I tried different USB drives to make sure that wasn't the problem, also I tried downloading an ISO from Microsoft as well as creating one with the tool. I used Rufus and the official Microsoft tool to create the bootable USB drive, all show the same problems.

I tried both UEFI and legacy, once it freezes at the Asus logo and once at the Microsoft Windows logo.

I tried changing a few settings in the BIOS (such as fast boot), however no difference.

I did look up similar questions, however, I was not able to find a solution yet.

SPECS: System Builder and using an older Radeon graphics card as I am waiting for a new one to be available.

Thanks for your suggestions in advance!

EDIT: I tried unplugging all unnecessary peripherals and devices that were plugged in.

Felix_239, Jan 6, 2021
  4. New PC built: Infinity blue windows logo

Installation Hangs at Blue Windows Logo, Error Code C1900101-20017

The BIOS update suggestion posted above by @Jegler helped me, @guhanath. I was on version 1.10 and updated to 1.90. The steps I took after that were just doing the official Windows 10 upgrade procedure.

Then the Windows 10 installation went without a hitch, and I'm no longer on Windows 7. I'm going to consider this solved, thank you @Jelger for the suggestion to update the BIOS!

KingDecimator, Jan 6, 2021
Thema:

New PC built: Infinity blue windows logo

1. New PC built: Infinity blue windows logo - Similar Threads - built Infinity blue

2. New PC Built with randomly BSOD Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New PC Built with randomly BSOD Blue Screen of Death: Can someone help provide more insight into this issue? Link to .dmp file https://we.tl/t-xp4LRVsYXo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-pc-built-with-randomly-bsod-blue-screen-of/b8962186-dbd1-4eba-8444-de53daddf62f
  3. New PC Built with randomly BSOD Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New PC Built with randomly BSOD Blue Screen of Death: Can someone help provide more insight into this issue? Link to .dmp file https://we.tl/t-xp4LRVsYXo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-pc-built-with-randomly-bsod-blue-screen-of/b8962186-dbd1-4eba-8444-de53daddf62f
  4. New PC Built with randomly BSOD Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Built a new pc...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Built a new pc...: I built a new pc my last one had windows 10 but idk if I can transfer it or activate it thats my first question ... I heard students can get it free, as I'm currently technically in school to get my diploma/GED. Does that count? Second question. Finally, I've also browsed the...
  6. Built a new pc...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Built a new pc...: I built a new pc my last one had windows 10 but idk if I can transfer it or activate it thats my first question ... I heard students can get it free, as I'm currently technically in school to get my diploma/GED. Does that count? Second question. Finally, I've also browsed the...
  7. Built a new pc...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. 10euro for who solves it -> New PC built: Infinity blue windows logo

in Windows 10 Support
    10euro for who solves it -> New PC built: Infinity blue windows logo: Hey everyone! Hope you are having a great day so far! I just built my first pc and i was super excited until an annoying issue started rising out of the dark shadows.. the infinity windows logo when trying to boot using a USB flash drive. Please refer to the discussion in...
  9. Installing Windows 10 on new self built PC, freezes immediately on blue logo

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing Windows 10 on new self built PC, freezes immediately on blue logo: I just built a new desktop pc myself not my first one. When trying to install windows 10 from a bootable USB drive the installation/loading freezes right after starting at the blue logo. I tried different USB drives to make sure that wasn't the problem, also I tried...
  10. Unable to signon to new (blue windows) logo

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to signon to new (blue windows) logo: I have a problem that I find curious. I have no problem signing on to www,tenforums.com (with the old multicolor balls logo), but if I try to signon to Windows 10 Forums (with the blue window logo) my signon isn't recognized. The content on both is essentially the same,...