Windows 10: New pc buy Windows again?

Discus and support New pc buy Windows again? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just have a laptop with Windows 10 already installed (the laptop is new) and I want to build a gaming pc and assemble it myself. Now my question is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LuckyRoO, Aug 5, 2020.

1. LuckyRoO Win User

New pc buy Windows again?

I just have a laptop with Windows 10 already installed (the laptop is new) and I want to build a gaming pc and assemble it myself. Now my question is if i have to buy Windows or if i can do it somehow?

:)

LuckyRoO, Aug 5, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 5, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 5, 2020
  4. New pc buy Windows again?

New PC and Windows 10

If one is intending to buy a new pc from a source that builds to order, but installs an OEM version of windows by default, what would be suggested as a first step for the user?

For instance, should the user buy a copy of W10 professional and perform a clean install followed by the necessary drivers, software and user data?

Apologies if this is something already covered, I am looking for pointers to the latest guidance in that case.

John Brock, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

New pc buy Windows again?

1. New pc buy Windows again? - Similar Threads - buy again

2. Why does it say i have to buy minecraft again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does it say i have to buy minecraft again?: i first played minecraft in 2013 on my laptop with this account, sense then i switched to console bedrock but i bought java to play with mods on my laptop again a few years ago and now it says i dont have it. When i went to download it again it said i only had bedrock and i...
  3. Why does it say i have to buy minecraft again?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does it say i have to buy minecraft again?: i first played minecraft in 2013 on my laptop with this account, sense then i switched to console bedrock but i bought java to play with mods on my laptop again a few years ago and now it says i dont have it. When i went to download it again it said i only had bedrock and i...
  4. Why does it say I need to buy minecraft again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does it say I need to buy minecraft again?: I have owned minecraft for a multitude of years yet it is just now saying that I need to purchase the game again. I am very frustrated and this code appears when I attempt to open the game as well.Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you...
  5. Why does it say I need to buy minecraft again?

Why does it say I need to buy minecraft again?: I have owned minecraft for a multitude of years yet it is just now saying that I need to purchase the game again. I am very frustrated and this code appears when I attempt to open the game as well.Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you...
  6. Need to buy minecraft again after I migrated my account and changed the email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to buy minecraft again after I migrated my account and changed the email: So around in 2019-2020 my mom bought me minecraft and used her email to buy it. When I got older she allowed me to change the email to my email that I use. After I changed the minecraft.net email, it told me to migrate me account to microsoft. I did so and everything was fine...
  7. Need to buy minecraft again after I migrated my account and changed the email

Need to buy minecraft again after I migrated my account and changed the email: So around in 2019-2020 my mom bought me minecraft and used her email to buy it. When I got older she allowed me to change the email to my email that I use. After I changed the minecraft.net email, it told me to migrate me account to microsoft. I did so and everything was fine...
  8. I just got a new computer, do I have to buy Minecraft again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just got a new computer, do I have to buy Minecraft again?: I just got a new PC and would like to play Minecraft Bedrock on it. I had previously bought Minecraft on an older computer, but when I log into the Minecraft launcher on the new computer with the same account I originally bought Minecraft from, it just says I need to buy it....
  9. I just got a new computer, do I have to buy Minecraft again?

I just got a new computer, do I have to buy Minecraft again?: I just got a new PC and would like to play Minecraft Bedrock on it. I had previously bought Minecraft on an older computer, but when I log into the Minecraft launcher on the new computer with the same account I originally bought Minecraft from, it just says I need to buy it....
  10. How to get back to my old Minecraft without buying it again?

How to get back to my old Minecraft without buying it again?: I previously purchased Minecraft on my alt account and played on it for a long period of time. After not logging onto the account for a while, I came back to it telling me that i have to again, pay for Minecraft even though I've already paid and played the game. I am a PC...