Windows 10: New PC, can I copy over saved passwords?

Discus and support New PC, can I copy over saved passwords? in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; My neighbour is getting a new Dell Windows 10 PC, his old one is Win 10 as well, is it possible to copy over all saved passwords from various websites,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by stevec59, Apr 21, 2020.

1. stevec59 Win User

New PC, can I copy over saved passwords?

My neighbour is getting a new Dell Windows 10 PC, his old one is Win 10 as well, is it possible to copy over all saved passwords from various websites, Amazon, email etc from one PC to another?

Thanks

Steve

:)

stevec59, Apr 21, 2020
  2. newtekie1 Win User

New PC DRM!

You mean:

Pirated
    Step 1: Find Pirated version.
    Step 2: Download (which takes far longer than all the waiting for saving would take if your internet connection truly is slow)
    Step 3: Scan downloaded copy with anti-virus.
    Step 4: Install and pray hard that it isn't virus infected
    Step 5: Install the pirating bit and pray some more that it isn't a virus
    Step 6: Enjoy with above worries
    Step 7: Save

newtekie1, Apr 21, 2020
  3. how to add sites and passwords never saved and add new sites and passwords to managed passwords list

how to add sites and passwords never saved and add new sites and passwords to managed passwords list???

tommydinwiddie, Apr 21, 2020
  4. New PC, can I copy over saved passwords?

Will not accept password in new pc

Hello,

If you remember your password but it isn’t working, make sure that Caps Lock is turned off and that your password is spelled correctly.

To better assist you, kindly answer these questions:

• Did you use a Microsoft account or a local account upon logging in to your computer?
    • What is the exact error message you're getting?
    • Did you save the credentials to at least a piece of paper and see if it's the same?
    Meanwhile, follow the steps on these links on how to reset your password:

Raymond Ave, Apr 21, 2020
Thema:

New PC, can I copy over saved passwords?

1. New PC, can I copy over saved passwords? - Similar Threads - copy saved passwords

2. Can I save my copy of Win10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can I save my copy of Win10?: I want to convert my HDD to a backup drive and need to format it to remove many unwanted files/folders. Can I save my Win10 somehow to use it in the future?TIA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-save-my-copy-of-win10/2c8ccf0a-8c59-4c73-bd7d-4c9a169f2394
  3. Can I save my copy of Win10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I save my copy of Win10?: I want to convert my HDD to a backup drive and need to format it to remove many unwanted files/folders. Can I save my Win10 somehow to use it in the future?TIA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-save-my-copy-of-win10/2c8ccf0a-8c59-4c73-bd7d-4c9a169f2394
  4. Can I save my copy of Win10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can I copy files to a new PCs OneDrive to Save Download TIme?

Can I copy files to a new PCs OneDrive to Save Download TIme?: I need to transfer about 1TB worth of files to a new PC that are on OneDrive and I can't wait for OneDrive to download them. Can I simple copy the files to the new OneDrive folder on the new PC and it will autosync without having to download?...
  6. How can I copy a pdf saved file

How can I copy a pdf saved file: I want to split my pdf file into 2 sections in that it is too large to upload. How do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-copy-a-pdf-saved-file/8b03932c-7590-4b8e-a43d-62cde7e35ab6
  7. Windows not saving passwords over a reboot

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows not saving passwords over a reboot: This is a problem I've had for several months now. Running a browser under Windows 10 prompts for saving passwords which I complete & accept, they appear correctly in credential manager as Web passwords but do not always auto fill in when I return to those sites in another...
  8. How can I launch a Windows copy on a new PC?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can I launch a Windows copy on a new PC?: I have a query. Is it possible to launch a Windows version that has been already run on the different PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-launch-a-windows-copy-on-a-new-pc/33da38e6-a455-4716-a9d0-27658c659de6
  9. Can I transfer my copy of windows to a new pc?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I transfer my copy of windows to a new pc?: The pc I have is one I built. It has a copy of Windows 10 purchased directly from Microsoft's online store. Due to hardware issues this pc is no longer functioning, and I am currently building a new one. I've tried looking this up but there's a lot of confusion over what is...
  10. Can I run a oem copy of windows on a new pc?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I run a oem copy of windows on a new pc?: I have a hp pavilion p6277c-b that I want to upgrade, I have a gtx 1050ti in it and I ran a test on MSI Afterburner and found out that in games my cpu bottle necks my gpu. I would like to upgrade my cpu and mother board but I don't want to buy a new version of windows. Could...