Windows 10: New PC: Can I reuse Windows Key?

Discus and support New PC: Can I reuse Windows Key? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I want to buy a new PC. Can I log out on my old device and enter the key on my new PC? Or do I have to buy a new key? Thanks Neuer PC: Kann man... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by cdehnert, Jun 8, 2020.

1. cdehnert Win User

New PC: Can I reuse Windows Key?

I want to buy a new PC. Can I log out on my old device and enter the key on my new PC? Or do I have to buy a new key?

Thanks

:)

cdehnert, Jun 8, 2020

2. windows 7 key reuse

I'm asking the second thing, if I can reuse my windows 7 key on another machine without any problems. (sorry, I see I forgot to mention it in the original post ^^)

CounterZeus, Jun 8, 2020
  3. windows 7 key reuse

Hey guys,

I'm selling my 1 year old laptop (laptop 2 in sig), which came with Vista OEM.
    I installed windows 7 on it with a key from MSDN. My best friend(the buyer) will format the laptop before he gives it to his sister, so I wanted to know how I can reuse my key for a new pc in the future.

I googled a little bit, but I couldn't find a clear answer. Will I have to call Microsoft or something?

kind regards,

CounterZeus, Jun 8, 2020
  4. New PC: Can I reuse Windows Key?

reusing my product key

If I purchase windows 10 License key now and I upgrade on the PC I'm using now. If I go buy a new PC a week from now am I able to reuse my windows 10 product key on the new PC I purchased????

JamesMills3, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

New PC: Can I reuse Windows Key?

1. New PC: Can I reuse Windows Key? - Similar Threads - reuse Key

2. Reuse Windows key on new laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reuse Windows key on new laptop: Hello,I got a new laptop and want to transfer my win 11 pro license from my old laptop to my new one. On my old laptop is says that I'm using a digital license key, which is linked to my MS account. I already tried to use the commands:slmgr /upkslmgr /cpkyThe first one just...
  3. Reuse Windows key on new laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reuse Windows key on new laptop: Hello,I got a new laptop and want to transfer my win 11 pro license from my old laptop to my new one. On my old laptop is says that I'm using a digital license key, which is linked to my MS account. I already tried to use the commands:slmgr /upkslmgr /cpkyThe first one just...
  4. Reusing Win11 license keys between test VMs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reusing Win11 license keys between test VMs: I've purchased 4 Win11Pro license keys with an intent to use them on my test VM set up. Now scrapped the VMs and would like to use the keys on other VMs. How can I do that? When I try to activate the new VM the key is not accepted.Thanks...
  5. Reusing Win11 license keys between test VMs

Reusing Win11 license keys between test VMs: I've purchased 4 Win11Pro license keys with an intent to use them on my test VM set up. Now scrapped the VMs and would like to use the keys on other VMs. How can I do that? When I try to activate the new VM the key is not accepted.Thanks...
  6. Windows key reuse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows key reuse: hello, I bought a laptop lenovo y530 with windows. and I plan to reinstall Windows through Microsoft, can I use the same key for activation? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-key-reuse/75cc892c-42fe-4259-afb3-e241b460502d
  7. Windows key reuse

Windows key reuse: hello, I bought a laptop lenovo y530 with windows. and I plan to reinstall Windows through Microsoft, can I use the same key for activation? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-key-reuse/75cc892c-42fe-4259-afb3-e241b460502d
  8. Reuse Windows 10 Activation Key on the Same PC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reuse Windows 10 Activation Key on the Same PC: The Windows 10 activation key is still valid on my PC and I want to reinstall the Windows 10. Can I still use that activation key ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reuse-windows-10-activation-key-on-the-same-pc/86e3715a-274d-4eaf-8374-b1df5b0c999d
  9. Reuse Windows 10 Activation Key on the Same PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reuse Windows 10 Activation Key on the Same PC: The Windows 10 activation key is still valid on my PC and I want to reinstall the Windows 10. Can I still use that activation key ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reuse-windows-10-activation-key-on-the-same-pc/86e3715a-274d-4eaf-8374-b1df5b0c999d
  10. Reuse Windows 10 Activation Key on the Same PC