Windows 10: New PC, can't activate Windows?

Discus and support New PC, can't activate Windows? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hey all, for Christmas this year I got a gaming pc, after I sat everything up I went to go and activate windows and was greeted with error code... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jackson R., Dec 25, 2020.

1. New PC, can't activate Windows?

Hey all, for Christmas this year I got a gaming pc, after I sat everything up I went to go and activate windows and was greeted with error code 0xC004C003. I tried to contact website where I got my pc but they're already closed and won't be opened until Monday.

What do I do in this situation?

:)

Jackson R., Dec 25, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 25, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 25, 2020
  4. th0r_23 Win User

New PC, can't activate Windows?

Activation of Windows 10 on new PC

I've recently built a new computer and am trying to activate Windows 10 on it. I have a digital licence that's tied to my Microsoft account, but when I try to go through the activation steps via the "My hardware recently changed" option, it doesn't show
    my new computer on the list, though it does show the old one I'm trying to transfer the licence from. I have signed in on both with the same Microsoft account, and both are listed as devices connected to my account. I've tried signing out of my Microsoft account
    and back in on both of them, to no effect. It was a free upgrade from Windows 7, but I made sure to activate it to tie it to my account.

th0r_23, Dec 25, 2020
Thema:

New PC, can't activate Windows?

1. New PC, can't activate Windows? - Similar Threads - can't activate

2. Why I can't activate with genuine key?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why I can't activate with genuine key?: **** you and your activation !I won't s*ck with this all the day , instead i will activate with a CRACK program, so much for your "activation" So if you want to more genuine Windows then first make this process useful instead of useless !...
  3. Why I can't activate with genuine key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I can't activate with genuine key?: **** you and your activation !I won't s*ck with this all the day , instead i will activate with a CRACK program, so much for your "activation" So if you want to more genuine Windows then first make this process useful instead of useless !...
  4. Why I can't activate with genuine key?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't activate windows 11 after changed SSD.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't activate windows 11 after changed SSD.: Hello, I recently changed my main ssd so i reinstalled the windows 11, but cannot activate them. I tried to click on "I changed hardware on this device recently" and after "See other devices linked to your Microsoft Account" and I see the message: "These devices were...
  6. Can't activate windows 11 after changed SSD.

Can't activate windows 11 after changed SSD.: Hello, I recently changed my main ssd so i reinstalled the windows 11, but cannot activate them. I tried to click on "I changed hardware on this device recently" and after "See other devices linked to your Microsoft Account" and I see the message: "These devices were...
  7. Can't activate windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't activate windows 11: I bought windows 10/11 true the microsoft storeToday i decided to reinstall my OSThen i got a message saying activate windows wich i didOne thing i will say is when i got to the connected device pages i accidently deleted the device in my list with the activation key on itIs...
  8. Can't activate windows 11

Can't activate windows 11: I bought windows 10/11 true the microsoft storeToday i decided to reinstall my OSThen i got a message saying activate windows wich i didOne thing i will say is when i got to the connected device pages i accidently deleted the device in my list with the activation key on itIs...
  9. Can't activate windows 10 pro on a new device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't activate windows 10 pro on a new device: Hello Everyone!This is my story:After many years of using my laptop I've built a new PC.My laptop runs a valid windows 10 pro which I got after a free upgrade for a valid win 8.1.This means I have a digital license onlyI've used the media creator and installed win 10, but the...
  10. Can't activate windows 10 pro on a new device

Can't activate windows 10 pro on a new device: Hello Everyone!This is my story:After many years of using my laptop I've built a new PC.My laptop runs a valid windows 10 pro which I got after a free upgrade for a valid win 8.1.This means I have a digital license onlyI've used the media creator and installed win 10, but the...