Windows 10: New PC Clock_WatchDog_Timeout and random Freezes

Discus and support New PC Clock_WatchDog_Timeout and random Freezes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all I bought and built a custom PC about 3 days ago: AMD Ryzen 5 2600, Asus Strix Radeon Rx 590, 16gb Corsair Vengeance, Cooler Master MasterLiquid... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Roseymans, Mar 3, 2019.

1. Roseymans Win User

New PC Clock_WatchDog_Timeout and random Freezes

Hi all

I bought and built a custom PC about 3 days ago: AMD Ryzen 5 2600, Asus Strix Radeon Rx 590, 16gb Corsair Vengeance, Cooler Master MasterLiquid ml240r rgb cooler, Cooler Master mwe 650w bronze 80+, Firecuda 1tb 3.5" SSHD and Samsung 860pro 512gb (installed OS on this drive).

My issue is that since building my PC it's had a world of problems that I've worked through, the few that remain stop me from using it for the purpose I built it, which is primarily gaming. Randomly and without warning the PC will freeze the screen of what ever I was doing, the PC doesn't make additional noise (fans etc), but if I have my speakers on, the sound it was producing will keep that tone and repeat indefinitely. I have to manually restart it when this happens.

The other helpful information I have is that it will sometimes BSoD and read a "Clock_WatchDogs_Timeout" error, and while I am certain that it is software and not hardware, I can't find a solution. I've tried everything like updating all available drivers, or uninstalling all of them and re-installing them, windows defender virus check, sfc /scannow.

With a lot of these methods it takes a lot of attempts as my PC will freeze before I can complete it.

I've also had BSoD's with other errors like "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL".

It has also been downloading Feature update to Windows 10, version 1809 for 2 days now.

Thank you SO MUCH in advance!

:)

Roseymans, Mar 3, 2019

2. Freezing and BSOD Clock_Watchdog_Timeout

Hello,

I just built a new PC and am having difficulties with Freezing and BSOD Clock_Watchdog_Timeout error. This seems to happen regardless of what I am doing (Playing video games to surfing the web to streaming music via Spotify). I have followed the steps of
    a previous recommended Microsoft wiki and collected the following data. I collected the Minidump files and the system specs via MSInfo. Below is the link to that.

MOBO: Asrock Fatal1ty AB350 GAmin-ITX/ac

CPU: Ryzen 3 1200

Graphics Card: Gforce 770

RAM: 16GB installed PNY DDR4 Anarchy 2400MHz

Operating system: Win 10 Home

Link to Google Drive for files

FISHWishkid53, Mar 3, 2019
  3. nosamk Win User
    Brand new Build. BSod CLock_Watchdog_Timeout and Freezes.

found another thread on here with some getting random freezes and one of the suggestions was to run it.

memtest86+ 5.01

nosamk, Mar 3, 2019
  4. heyjaso Win User

BSOD CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT on New PC Build

It is strange, I know, but I did do just as you asked. Both are listed in C:\Windows\

New PC Clock_WatchDog_Timeout and random Freezes [​IMG]

heyjaso, Mar 3, 2019
Thema:

1. New PC Clock_WatchDog_Timeout and random Freezes - Similar Threads - Clock_WatchDog_Timeout random Freezes

2. Random freezes/stuttering on new PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random freezes/stuttering on new PC: Hi i am starting to experience long freeze/ stuttering that either forces me to a hard restart og waiting for 1-3 min. Sometimes the freeze end and im able to restart the computer through Windows. The computer have worked fine since it was build in february 2023. Mainly used...
  3. pc freeze randomlye and CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT bsod

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc freeze randomlye and CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT bsod: hi my pc freezes randomly and restart when im trying to play gamessometimes it shows a bsod CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUThere are some information in my reliability monitor:SourceWindowsSummaryShut down unexpectedlyDate‎6/‎8/‎2022 2:28 PMStatusReport sentProblem signatureProblem...
  4. pc freeze randomlye and CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT bsod

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc freeze randomlye and CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT bsod: hi my pc freezes randomly and restart when im trying to play gamessometimes it shows a bsod CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUThere are some information in my reliability monitor:SourceWindowsSummaryShut down unexpectedlyDate‎6/‎8/‎2022 2:28 PMStatusReport sentProblem signatureProblem...
  5. pc freeze randomlye and CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT bsod

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Random BSOD with CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT error

Random BSOD with CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT error: Hi, I have had my PC for 3 years now. This is the following specs: Motherboard: ASRock AB350M Pro4 AM4 CPU: AMD RYZEN 5 1600 6-Core 3.2 GHz (3.6 GHz Turbo) RAM: 32 GB Power Supply: SeaSonic G Series SSR-550RM 550W ATX12V OS: Windows 10 Pro Build 19041.329 Ever since...
  7. My PC keeps freezing? Clock_watchdog_timeout ERROR

My PC keeps freezing? Clock_watchdog_timeout ERROR: Hello there. I have been having problems with my PC multiple times these last several weeks. It started when I played the game MORDHAU. Suddenly, whie I was playing, my PC just froze... And after about an hour, I chose to hold the shutdown button for 10 seconds. This was the...
  8. BSOD CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT on New PC Build

BSOD CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT on New PC Build: Hi all, Built a new PC about a month ago and since then I have been plagued with an intermittent CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT error. Happens usually when playing games like Hearthstone or TF2. Also has happened right after a reboot. I have tried to update any drivers in device...
  9. Brand new Build. BSod CLock_Watchdog_Timeout and Freezes.

Brand new Build. BSod CLock_Watchdog_Timeout and Freezes.: I spent all weekend building up a new computer: CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken X41 106.1 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 ATX LGA1151 Motherboard Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 32GB (4 x 8GB)...
  10. Random Freezing (no logs created); now CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT BSOD

Random Freezing (no logs created); now CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT BSOD: TL;DR: My computer randomly freezes anytime from once to four times a week with no Event Viewer logs or memory dumps. Recently, it's started to blue screen instead with a CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT error. I'm hoping the issues are related and fixing the BSODs will fix the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. erreur windows clock_watchdogs_timeout

2. clock watchdog timeout freezing

3. CMI Time Clock randomly freezes