Windows 10: New PC crashes once a day at least while running a single youtube video but can run games fine

Discus and support New PC crashes once a day at least while running a single youtube video but can run games fine in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I got a new PC 2 weeks ago and it now crashes every day. Its always the WATCHDOG code. I can run games fine however. Not sure what to do.This is the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LuisAlbao2, Aug 24, 2021.

1. New PC crashes once a day at least while running a single youtube video but can run games fine

I got a new PC 2 weeks ago and it now crashes every day. Its always the WATCHDOG code. I can run games fine however. Not sure what to do.This is the buildTower Case Intel Core i5-10400F Air Cooled CPU 8GB DDR4 NVIDIA GTX 1650 Super 256GB SSD 1TB HDD No Optical Drive Windows 10 Wireless and Bluetoothive reinstalled windows once, uninstalled nvidia drivers then reinstalled them, and still i get at least one or two daily BSOD. They really come out of nowhere because the pc runs great for hours then i walk away for a moment and come back and its all restartedMy event viewer also has like 4k events

:)

LuisAlbao2, Aug 24, 2021

2. when I upgraded to 10 now youtube runs fine but my games are running horrible

Hi,

To better assist you, do let us know what exactly you mean by "runs horrible".

- Are you referring to games crashing?

- Do you receive any error message?

- What is the make and model of the computer?

If the issue is game specific, I suggest you to try installing the game in compatibility mode by following the steps below and check if the issue persists.

1. Right-click on the setup file of the game and select "Properties".

2. Select "Compatibility" Tab.

3. Place a check mark next to "Run this program in Compatibility mode" and select Windows 8
    from the drop down list.

4. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Aug 24, 2021
  3. flynch Win User
    BSOD viewing youtube and facebook videos - Runs fine on most games.

Hey all,

I have been experiencing a BSOD for months now whilst viewing facebook videos, and youtube videos. IT also happens when I load some games such as Kings of men, but runs CS GO for example go at 190+ fps perfectly fine (and most games at 60 fps) . I cannot for the life of me work out what is going on. I have:

- Updated to latest amd driver
    - Reinstalled multiple versions of drivers.
    - resteated ram
    - pulled out gpu and re seated

Any guidance would be great! I just want to solve it!

flynch, Aug 24, 2021
  4. New PC crashes once a day at least while running a single youtube video but can run games fine

when I upgraded to 10 now youtube runs fine but my games are running horrible

so when I upgraded from windows 8 to 8.1 my games still ran fine and youtube ran horrible because of my internet and when I upgraded to 10 now youtube runs fine but my games are running horrible though the only game I have tried running is starcraft 2 so
    far I also have updated my NVidia driver and still runs horrible. how do I fix this?

Original Title : Windows 10

Pirateskullz, Aug 24, 2021
Thema:

New PC crashes once a day at least while running a single youtube video but can run games fine

1. New PC crashes once a day at least while running a single youtube video but can run games fine - Similar Threads - crashes once least

2. Computer crashes at least once a day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashes at least once a day: Sorry, not sure what the stopcode was because I wasn't looking at the screen. But from the daily crashes, irql_not_less_or_equal shows up the most.Here is the link with the minidump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhrYvg_dPqiJi3N7FizJ8hw_Er8B?e=YFyGEFThanks in advance!...
  3. Computer crashes at least once a day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer crashes at least once a day: Sorry, not sure what the stopcode was because I wasn't looking at the screen. But from the daily crashes, irql_not_less_or_equal shows up the most.Here is the link with the minidump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhrYvg_dPqiJi3N7FizJ8hw_Er8B?e=YFyGEFThanks in advance!...
  4. Computer crashes at least once a day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Video Will Not Run on PC 1 but runs fine on PC2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Will Not Run on PC 1 but runs fine on PC2: There a few videos which will run on 1 of my Win 11 PCs but will not run on a second Win 11 PC. An example of a web site video having the problem is https://www.webmd.com/osteoporosis/guide/osteoporosis-exerciseWhen I right click on the video it is call for an Akamai Adaptive...
  6. PC Crashes while running games

PC Crashes while running games: So to give some context, my after upgrading my cpu for my editing rig 5600x to 5950x and going from all air cooling to a kraken z73,I have recently been getting black screens + failed windows repairs on boot. I'm thinking my windows boot files were shot so i moved my...
  7. PC Crashes while running games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Crashes while running games: So to give some context, my after upgrading my cpu for my editing rig 5600x to 5950x and going from all air cooling to a kraken z73,I have recently been getting black screens + failed windows repairs on boot. I'm thinking my windows boot files were shot so i moved my...
  8. PC Crashes while running games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. PC crashes at least once a day after deep in code writing/gaming

PC crashes at least once a day after deep in code writing/gaming: All i was able to grab were the following details: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001e 0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff8000d05a2f4, 0x0000000000000001, 0xffffd7807dadb070. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...
  10. BSOD viewing youtube and facebook videos - Runs fine on most games.

BSOD viewing youtube and facebook videos - Runs fine on most games.: Hey all, I have been experiencing a BSOD for months now whilst viewing facebook videos, and youtube videos. IT also happens when I load some games such as Kings of men, but runs CS GO for example go at 190+ fps perfectly fine (and most games at 60 fps) . I cannot for the...