Windows 10: New PC Crashing Constantly

Discus and support New PC Crashing Constantly in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I built a new PC a couple months back, and ever since, I've had random BSODs even while not gaming as well as restarts when I'm playing games CSGO... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ryan_K31, Sep 29, 2022.

1. Ryan_K31 Win User

New PC Crashing Constantly

Hi I built a new PC a couple months back, and ever since, I've had random BSODs even while not gaming as well as restarts when I'm playing games CSGO is fine for the most part; Apex Legends I almost always crash. Sometimes, I can't even open games. These are the miniDMP files. LINKCPU: i5 12600kCooler: NZXT Z63 280mm GPU: RTX 3070PSU: Corsair SF750RAM: 2*16GB 5600 MHz G.Skill turned off xmp to "improve" stability so running at 4800MOBO: AsRock Z690 Phantom Gaming-ITX/TB4

:)

Ryan_K31, Sep 29, 2022

2. Gta 4 crashing constantly

Sup everyone, i seem to be having a very annoying problem. I purchased gta 4 recently and i installed it and it runs quite well, my system is listed in my specs. The problem with the game, is that about +/- 5 minutes of playing, the screen gets funny coloured squares and my whole pc crashes. I have xp sp3 installed. I have tried numerous things like clocking my cpu back to stock but to no avail. My pc is not overheating, thats for sure, i dunno. My mate just told me that it might just be a bug, but it seems strange that i bug in the game would cause my whole pc to crash. Any suggestions?

BradleyKZN, Sep 29, 2022
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Sep 29, 2022
  4. Anne Ros Win User

Explorer.exe crashing constantly

Hi Sophie,

There are several reasons why you've experienced the issue. If all the troubleshooting steps you found did not help, try disabling the Show recently used folders in Quick access and set Open file Explore to this PC. To do so, follow the steps below:

• Open File Explorer.
    • On the View tab, select Options drop-down arrow.
    • Choose Change folder and search options.
    • On General tab, click the drop-down arrow beside Open File Explorer to and select
      This PC.

We also suggest clearing File Explorer in history.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Anne Ros, Sep 29, 2022
Thema:

1. New PC Crashing Constantly - Similar Threads - Crashing Constantly

2. Windows Audio Graph Isolation - crashing constantly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Audio Graph Isolation - crashing constantly: Hello,I have noticed that sometimes on my PC sounds got freeze for 1second and then go back to normal. I have opened the to check whats going on and got results liek this:OpisŚcieżka do aplikacji powodującej błąd: C:\Windows\System32\audiodg.exeSygnatura problemuNazwa...
  3. Windows Audio Graph Isolation - crashing constantly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Audio Graph Isolation - crashing constantly: Hello,I have noticed that sometimes on my PC sounds got freeze for 1second and then go back to normal. I have opened the to check whats going on and got results liek this:OpisŚcieżka do aplikacji powodującej błąd: C:\Windows\System32\audiodg.exeSygnatura problemuNazwa...
  4. Constant crashing, don't know reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant crashing, don't know reason: I've been having random crashes over the past couple weeks, and can't seem to find the cause. Here's a SS of the problem details from today.and a different one from yesterdayThat being said, It doesn't really matter what I'm doing, it just seems to randomly freeze everything,...
  5. Constant crashing, don't know reason

Constant crashing, don't know reason: I've been having random crashes over the past couple weeks, and can't seem to find the cause. Here's a SS of the problem details from today.and a different one from yesterdayThat being said, It doesn't really matter what I'm doing, it just seems to randomly freeze everything,...
  6. Constant PC crashes when gaming. Sometimes BSOD sometimes just complete shutdown of PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant PC crashes when gaming. Sometimes BSOD sometimes just complete shutdown of PC.: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b 0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff80378c21e19, 0xffff968145fbc900, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\Minidump\041124-15687-01.dmp. Report Id:...
  7. Constant PC crashes when gaming. Sometimes BSOD sometimes just complete shutdown of PC.

Constant PC crashes when gaming. Sometimes BSOD sometimes just complete shutdown of PC.: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b 0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff80378c21e19, 0xffff968145fbc900, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\Minidump\041124-15687-01.dmp. Report Id:...
  8. PC constantly crashing blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC constantly crashing blue screen: Hi, My new PC constantly crashes on windows I don't know what to do, I have seen some people say they can help by me sharing minidump files, I get watchdog violation error code. In event viewer they was also many error for metadata crashes? I'm at a loss I don't understand a...
  9. PC constantly crashing blue screen

PC constantly crashing blue screen: Hi, My new PC constantly crashes on windows I don't know what to do, I have seen some people say they can help by me sharing minidump files, I get watchdog violation error code. In event viewer they was also many error for metadata crashes? I'm at a loss I don't understand a...
  10. My windows crashes when playing HELLDIVERS 2 constantly at around 20-40mins.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows crashes when playing HELLDIVERS 2 constantly at around 20-40mins.: This error appears strangely enough only while playing a spesific game. Logs are as follows:System Provider [ Name] Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power [ Guid] {331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4} EventID 41 Version 8 Level 1 Task 63 Opcode 0 Keywords 0x8000400000000002...