Windows 10: New PC crashing during Win10 PRO install

Discus and support New PC crashing during Win10 PRO install in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, Created a bootable USB with the media creation tool and windows is either showing errors or crashing during any % on install. On the hard drive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by mrjameso, Aug 13, 2019.

1. mrjameso Win User

New PC crashing during Win10 PRO install

Hi,

Created a bootable USB with the media creation tool and windows is either showing errors or crashing during any % on install.

On the hard drive I used from my old PC, one of the errors i got was, "Windows installation encountered and unexpected error. Verify that the installation sources are accessible, and restart the installation."

I've used another hdd and the setup completed copying files but then the pc restarts and says, "Windows installation cannot proceed. To install windows click "OK" to restart the computer, and then restart the installation."

I'm currently running memtest86 to see if there is a problem with the RAM.

Any help would be appreciated.

Motherboard: x570 MSI mpg gaming plus

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600

RAM: Team T-Force Dark 3200mhz 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4

HDDS: 2tb's used from old pc.

:)

mrjameso, Aug 13, 2019

2. Latest win10 Update 1803 cant install?

I am having a issue with this update,. I fallow the steps via windows update, DL the update, shows install. ask me to reboot pc. after reboot its start the update install pc reboot several times. On the last time, I get a message saying" Restoring windows to previous version". Then it takes me back to windows, and i get a message update could not be installed.
    In windows update-control panel it shows update waiting for reboot. i click on it and does same thing. after install it restore to previous version. what is going on?
    I have disable windows firewall for time being.
    specs
    Z97 Pro gamer MB 4790k @4.7 DDR3 2400 RAM Win10 x64 M.2 and SSD.

atanas dimitrov, Aug 13, 2019
  3. Upgrading OEM Win10 Home to MSDN Win10 Pro

Moving to a new PC that I'm building myself. Currently running Dell OEM Win10 Home. New PC will have Win10 Pro, MSDN (multi-activation or retail keys) version.

My backup software can do a "system transfer" that will allow me to transfer everything (OS and applications) to the new computer.

Should I upgrade from OEM Home to MSDN Pro on the old computer and then transfer everything to the new computer?

Or just install Win10 PRO MSDN on the new computer and use the backup software vendor's application transfer program to move the applications and registry entries?

My goals are:

1. Not have any "dinosaur bones" either from the OS on my SSD from the old OEM Home version on the new PRO version

1. Not have to reinstall and reconfigure everything (which would take about a week)

Thanks for any advice I can get...

bobmac1547, Aug 13, 2019
  4. New PC crashing during Win10 PRO install

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

New PC crashing during Win10 PRO install

1. New PC crashing during Win10 PRO install - Similar Threads - crashing during Win10

2. New PC crashing during gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New PC crashing during gaming: Hello,Hoping to get some help with this issue as I've tried quite a few different things to solve it.I'm running into a problem where my computer will crash during gaming. It doesn't happen with every game I play, seems to happen with specific ones. I'm wondering if it may be...
  3. New PC crashing during gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New PC crashing during gaming: Hello,Hoping to get some help with this issue as I've tried quite a few different things to solve it.I'm running into a problem where my computer will crash during gaming. It doesn't happen with every game I play, seems to happen with specific ones. I'm wondering if it may be...
  4. BSOD during Win10 Install on new build

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD during Win10 Install on new build: Hey there, I finished my new PC and am trying to use the media creation tool to install windows 10, however during the installation process usually early on after copying files I get a BSOD and my system restarts. I can get into the Bios and all my components are shown there....
  5. BSOD during Win10 Install on new build

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD during Win10 Install on new build: Hey there, I finished my new PC and am trying to use the media creation tool to install windows 10, however during the installation process usually early on after copying files I get a BSOD and my system restarts. I can get into the Bios and all my components are shown there....
  6. BSOD during Win10 Install on new build

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Win7 Pro Old PC --> Win10 Pro clean install new PC?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win7 Pro Old PC --> Win10 Pro clean install new PC?: Hey, as the title says, I have a valid Win 7 pro license running on my old PC. Can I in any way transfer this to install Win 10 Pro on my new device? Thanks! submitted by /u/0x07C3 [link] [comments]...
  8. Installing Win10 On a New Pc Problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Installing Win10 On a New Pc Problems: I have a brand new pc i’m trying to install windows on, by booting through a USB, i get all the way to installing windows, and about 30 seconds in, my pc restarts and starts at the beginning installing windows, i’ve tried a lot of thing. I can respond with my specs and...
  9. New PC with WIN10 Pro BSOD ntoskrnl.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New PC with WIN10 Pro BSOD ntoskrnl.sys: I have a brand new desktop PC with good specs that crashes with BSOD. Have returned it to supplier, they checked and ran diags without issues. Have changed keyboard and mouse USB, same problem. Minidumps refer mainly to ntoskrnl.sys, but I am not able to sort out what really...
  10. Custom PC Crashes During Install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Custom PC Crashes During Install: Hello, I recently built my first PC, and it will be my first Windows computer as well (coming from an iMac). I bought a USB install of Windows 10 (full version), and I’ve gotten it to begin the install process, but once it gets past the language selection and the key and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pc crashing during windows installation