Windows 10: New PC crashing, issue with GPU, looking for guidance DMP & NFO file included

Discus and support New PC crashing, issue with GPU, looking for guidance DMP & NFO file included in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I purchased a DELL CTO X8940 10700/32/1/3060/H on May 13th.Recently, a loud clicking/vibrating/stuttering can be heard and felt, coming from somewhere... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Gilly_suess, Jul 12, 2021.

1. New PC crashing, issue with GPU, looking for guidance DMP & NFO file included

I purchased a DELL CTO X8940 10700/32/1/3060/H on May 13th.Recently, a loud clicking/vibrating/stuttering can be heard and felt, coming from somewhere near the front of the computer. It is about 0.5 seconds long, and recurs frequently, sometimes every 5 seconds or so. There are no noticeable performance issues, except that the computer has begun randomly crashing unexpectedly. It has happened nearly 10 times today.I removed the case to observe what could possibly be making the noise - I was able to trace it to the GPU, and was able to film the issue. It seems to occur every time one of the fan

:)

Gilly_suess, Jul 12, 2021

2. Help reading mini dmp file

Download BlueScreenView, unpack the ZIP, and run the EXE (no installation necessary). It's an excellent little utility for looking at DMP files and finding the cause of crashes.

Static~Charge, Jul 12, 2021
  3. prizna Win User
    Display Driver crashes with DMP file

I have been having a lot of trouble with my Display Driver crashing recently and haven't really been able to get an answer online for what may be causing it. I have tried old and new drivers as well as using DDU the make sure it is a full clean install with no change. The driver crashes very often, usually recovering but sometimes my screen will just freeze and I will have to force reboot my PC.

Looking in reliability history I have found some DMP files at the time of the crashes, these aren't BSOD DMPs so they arent being collected by the BSOD tool provided, they can however be read in BlueScreenView, unfortunately I am unable to make much sense from the information given to me from BlueSCreenView, so if anyone is able to understand what the DMP means and maybe what is causing it, it would be appreciated.

New PC crashing, issue with GPU, looking for guidance DMP & NFO file included [​IMG]

Im not sure how else I could post the dmp file so here is an image of what it shows.

thanks,

EDIT: I just received this when attempting to boot my PC:

New PC crashing, issue with GPU, looking for guidance DMP & NFO file included [​IMG]

No overclocking is present on my PC.

prizna, Jul 12, 2021
  4. prescient Win User

New PC crashing, issue with GPU, looking for guidance DMP & NFO file included

Help reading mini dmp file

look at post #6 , *Toast :toast:

prescient, Jul 12, 2021
Thema:

New PC crashing, issue with GPU, looking for guidance DMP & NFO file included

1. New PC crashing, issue with GPU, looking for guidance DMP & NFO file included - Similar Threads - crashing issue GPU

2. PC crash. Minidump file included. Looking for driver issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crash. Minidump file included. Looking for driver issue: Hello. My computer crashed and the minidump file it created is linked below. I am hoping it reveals the driver that caused the crash. Thanks.021024-14921-01.zip...
  3. PC crash. Minidump file included. Looking for driver issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC crash. Minidump file included. Looking for driver issue: Hello. My computer crashed and the minidump file it created is linked below. I am hoping it reveals the driver that caused the crash. Thanks.021024-14921-01.zip...
  4. Crashed PC with no DMP file.

Crashed PC with no DMP file.: I recently experienced a series of crashes seemingly out of nowhere, screen went black, then system rebooted but crashed before windows loading was complete. This happened a few times, I unplugged the PC, turned it on after a while. It turned on and crashed again shortly...
  5. Crashed PC with no DMP file.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crashed PC with no DMP file.: I recently experienced a series of crashes seemingly out of nowhere, screen went black, then system rebooted but crashed before windows loading was complete. This happened a few times, I unplugged the PC, turned it on after a while. It turned on and crashed again shortly...
  6. PC Crash with DMP file.

PC Crash with DMP file.: Was scrolling on YT then my pc went kinda slow and restarted, with no blue screen. The PC seems to be running fine now, just want to check if there is an issue with the system,The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000116 0xffff990ffe3bb3b0,...
  7. Crashing please help will provide .dmp and .nfo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crashing please help will provide .dmp and .nfo: https://1drv.ms/u/s!An8S49otPt1NgosFpP9knXNVnSfMzg?e=r032tM Crashes have been fairly regular for a couple of months now, I've tried many fixes. Any help would be very appreciated. I am rushing this post in fear of another crash I can follow up with more info if necessary....
  8. Crashing please help will provide .dmp and .nfo

Crashing please help will provide .dmp and .nfo: https://1drv.ms/u/s!An8S49otPt1NgosFpP9knXNVnSfMzg?e=r032tM Crashes have been fairly regular for a couple of months now, I've tried many fixes. Any help would be very appreciated. I am rushing this post in fear of another crash I can follow up with more info if necessary....
  9. Crashing please help will provide .dmp and .nfo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. sending a .dmp and system information .nfo files to be analyzed?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    sending a .dmp and system information .nfo files to be analyzed?: Who can I send these two files too with hope in troubleshooting an intermittent BSOD?Matt Bruns314.308.6336 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sending-a-dmp-and-system-information-nfo-files-to/2759074e-4f8a-4da5-a604-38141eb462d7