Windows 10: New PC crashing no longer will boot or post HELP PLEASE!

Discus and support New PC crashing no longer will boot or post HELP PLEASE! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; OK so I built a new PC, And I kept getting a constant crash error BSOD Clock Watchdog time out, I tried resetting the PC to see if that would fix it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KINGSMAN471, Mar 1, 2019.

1. New PC crashing no longer will boot or post HELP PLEASE!

OK so I built a new PC, And I kept getting a constant crash error BSOD Clock Watchdog time out, I tried resetting the PC to see if that would fix it but it kept crashing & rebooting during the reset & now it won't boot or post at all! BSOD was happening too often I couldn't get anything done, no all the PC can do is just turn on & nothing else, What am I gonna do now? I can't return the CPU,RAM or SSD to newegg because they aren't eligble for return, I desperately need help! If I can't fix it, That's $605 AUD gone & I can't afford to lose it please help! any assistance is greatly appreciated

Specs

Motherboard: MSI B450M PROm2

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200g

RAM: G. Skill Ripjaws V series 8gb ddr4 (1x8)

SSD: WD Green 120gb M.2

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 S 450W

In case any of these could be the problem, I hope they aren't because I don't wanna have to buy new parts again

:)

KINGSMAN471, Mar 1, 2019

2. PC wont boot up (No POST, No Video)

I recently installed a new Asus M5A99X Evo r2.0. The motherboard green LED lights up and the case and cpu fans spin. But there is no video when its hooked up to my monitor.

Steps that i have tried:
    PERFORM THESE STEPS before posting about POST/boot/no video problems!

Made sure all connections are properly connected.

Flashing the CMOS

Tested the PSU

Followed all steps in the user manual

If there are any links that you guys can point me to or suggestions that could help it would be highly appreciated. Thank you

Mrblack761, Mar 1, 2019
  3. Ravenas Win User
    Post code 99 at boot; help

This morning, to no avail, I tried a new power supply.

At this point I have tried all of the following:

• Disconnecting HHD (SATA and POWER)
    • Disconnecting Opitical Drive (SATA and POWER)
    • DISCONNECTING ALL F-PANEL (PWR SW, PWR LED, HDD LED, RESET SW)
    • Disconnecting the USB and HD AUDIO
    • Disconnecting ALL fans.
    • Mounting and remounting the motherboard
    • Mounting and remounting the CPU
    • Attempting to use a new video card
    • Attempting to use a new power supply
    • Placing MOBO on a different surface
    • Reseting the CMOS via the on board button and removing the battery
    • Using only 1 stick of ram to boot
    • New PSU

Basically I am booting the PC with the power button on the MOBO and the only things connected are the 8 pin MOBO power, the CPU, 1 stick of ram, and 2 different working video cards.

After doing all of those things, the MOBO stills post code "99" on the screen and on the MOBO itself. Additionally, keyboard does not work. Furthermore, I cannot access my BIOS or boot screen.

The original video card and the replacement video card both work on another PC therefore they are not the problem.

Thus, at this point, I have narrowed the malfunction down to either the following two components:

• Motherboard
    • CPU (which I doubt, but do not have a AM3+ mobo on hand)
    Any suggestions or advice are more than welcome and needed.

I am considering RMAing the motherboard... This process will most likely be 2 weeks and they may send it back saying it works it is my CPU... *Bang Head :banghead:

Ravenas, Mar 1, 2019
  4. Threeflow Win User

New PC crashing no longer will boot or post HELP PLEASE!

Help! New system keeps crashing

Ask this guy if he can help ->>

Threeflow, Mar 1, 2019
Thema:

New PC crashing no longer will boot or post HELP PLEASE!

1. New PC crashing no longer will boot or post HELP PLEASE! - Similar Threads - crashing longer boot

2. PC crashing please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC crashing please help: My PC keeps blue screening when watching a show in Discord while also trying to draw via Clip Studio Paint the crash logs and event ids are as followsEVENT ID 1EVENT ID 10016EVENT ID 17EVENT ID 6062EVENT ID 263 EVENT ID 29EVENT ID 360EVENT ID 63EVENT ID 7000EVENT ID 6155EVENT...
  3. PC crashing please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashing please help: My PC keeps blue screening when watching a show in Discord while also trying to draw via Clip Studio Paint the crash logs and event ids are as followsEVENT ID 1EVENT ID 10016EVENT ID 17EVENT ID 6062EVENT ID 263 EVENT ID 29EVENT ID 360EVENT ID 63EVENT ID 7000EVENT ID 6155EVENT...
  4. PC crashing please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PC is crashing help please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC is crashing help please: It's every day that it happens. It's the problem with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION I'm so done with this. Every day when I'm playing games or doing work I always have the thought in my head that my PC's going to crash and I'm going to lose progress on the game or on the work that...
  6. PC is crashing help please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC is crashing help please: It's every day that it happens. It's the problem with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION I'm so done with this. Every day when I'm playing games or doing work I always have the thought in my head that my PC's going to crash and I'm going to lose progress on the game or on the work that...
  7. PC is crashing help please

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Please help respond to my post

Please help respond to my post: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-windows-10-failure-during-system-restore/c136d9d6-11bd-4110-881c-86f146b3d7ef https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-respond-to-my-post/d86fd153-09b1-4b9b-aa53-e9cd86553aef
  9. New PC help please.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New PC help please.: Bought a friends PC off of him and everything was working fine. The moment I swapped out the old GPU for a new one (GEFORCE 1660 super). I have been constantly getting BSoD errors. I have cleaned installed windows around 6-7 times. Updated chipset drivers from amd and have...
  10. PC Keeps Crashing Please Help

PC Keeps Crashing Please Help: So, starting a couple weeks ago, after gaming for 5-10 minute my PC would crash. starting with the game freezing requiring me to force boot off. Couldn't even Ctrl-Alt-Del. Recently the crashing goes like this, game freezes then it crashes to desktop. Then with-in 2-5 minutes...