Windows 10: New PC doesn't meet the minimum requirements for windows 11

Discus and support New PC doesn't meet the minimum requirements for windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have just built a new PC:MSI B560M motherboardIntel 11th gen i5 --1140 1TB M2 memory32 GB RAMI am booting from USB, Windows accepts the Product Key,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jobolism, Nov 11, 2021.

1. Jobolism Win User

New PC doesn't meet the minimum requirements for windows 11

I have just built a new PC:MSI B560M motherboardIntel 11th gen i5 --1140 1TB M2 memory32 GB RAMI am booting from USB, Windows accepts the Product Key, but install says the machine is not Windows 11 compatible. Any ideas?

:)

Jobolism, Nov 11, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Update on Windows 11 minimum system requirements

Source: Update on Windows 11 minimum system requirements | Windows Insider Blog

Why not check out our new Windows 11 Forum? - www.elevenforum.com

Brink, Nov 11, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Brink, Nov 11, 2021
  4. LOTG Win User

Lumia 650 not meeting minimum system requirements of 1GB

This was not the case yesterday. It was listed for mobile as well, now it is indeed listed as PC/Surface only.

But my question was not completely related to just this app, but why the store listed my device as not meeting the minimum of 1GB RAM. (Now it is indeed listed as incompatible as they removed ARM support from the architecture list). It was telling me to
    check the requirements.

Thema:

1. New PC doesn't meet the minimum requirements for windows 11 - Similar Threads - doesn't meet minimum

2. your pc doesn't meet the minimum required memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    your pc doesn't meet the minimum required memory: Hello,I tried to install the "Amazon App Store" on my Win11 laptop. The installed RAM amount is 20GB,yet the Windows App Store tells the 20GB is less than the 8GB minimum. how is this possible? what can i do?...
  3. your pc doesn't meet the minimum required memory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    your pc doesn't meet the minimum required memory: Hello,I tried to install the "Amazon App Store" on my Win11 laptop. The installed RAM amount is 20GB,yet the Windows App Store tells the 20GB is less than the 8GB minimum. how is this possible? what can i do?...
  4. Why doesn't my new pc meet the minimum requirements?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why doesn't my new pc meet the minimum requirements?: I recently bought my first pc, and built it. I put in my flash drive with windows, and start it, but is says I don't meet the minimum requirements. I have a B550 phantom gaming 4 motherboard from asrock, a ryzen 5 3600 from amd, 2 16 Gb ram sticks, an RTX 3050, and a 1Tb sata...
  5. Why doesn't my new pc meet the minimum requirements?

Why doesn't my new pc meet the minimum requirements?: I recently bought my first pc, and built it. I put in my flash drive with windows, and start it, but is says I don't meet the minimum requirements. I have a B550 phantom gaming 4 motherboard from asrock, a ryzen 5 3600 from amd, 2 16 Gb ram sticks, an RTX 3050, and a 1Tb sata...
  6. PC doesn't meet the minimum system requirements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC doesn't meet the minimum system requirements: I've been trying to get windows 11, but it says "PC doesn't meet the minimum system requirements"I already have TPM 2.0 System firmware UEFI and secure boot enabledMy PC meets system requirements, but I still can't figure out what the problem is.I already installed W11 on an...
  7. PC doesn't meet the minimum system requirements

PC doesn't meet the minimum system requirements: I've been trying to get windows 11, but it says "PC doesn't meet the minimum system requirements"I already have TPM 2.0 System firmware UEFI and secure boot enabledMy PC meets system requirements, but I still can't figure out what the problem is.I already installed W11 on an...
  8. This PC doesn't meet the minimum system requirements for Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This PC doesn't meet the minimum system requirements for Windows 11: Hello, I recently just finished building a new gaming PC and am having difficulty trying to install Windows 11 Home from a USB device. Whenever I enter setup and click to install Windows 11 Home, I am given the message, "This PC doesn't meet the minimum system requirements...
  9. This PC doesn't meet the minimum system requirements for Windows 11

This PC doesn't meet the minimum system requirements for Windows 11: Hello, I recently just finished building a new gaming PC and am having difficulty trying to install Windows 11 Home from a USB device. Whenever I enter setup and click to install Windows 11 Home, I am given the message, "This PC doesn't meet the minimum system requirements...
  10. New PC doesn't meet the minimum requirements for windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New PC doesn't meet the minimum requirements for windows 11: I have just built a new PC:MSI B560M motherboardIntel 11th gen i5 --1140 1TB M2 memory32 GB RAMI am booting from USB, Windows accepts the Product Key, but install says the machine is not Windows 11 compatible. Any ideas?...