Windows 10: New pc - error while using

Discus and support New pc - error while using in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SilenceDream [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fk4s6w/new_pc_error_while_using/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SilenceDream, Mar 17, 2020.

1. New pc - error while using

/u/SilenceDream, Mar 17, 2020
  2. Groggubus Win User

Network PC Win10 1903 issue Error Code 0x80070035

i followed these steps, but no matter what, i couldnt stop network list services.

"windows could not stop the network list service on local computer. error 1061: the service cannot accept control messages at this time".

also, which pc am i meant to be running this fix on? both PC's reported error 1061.

Groggubus, Mar 17, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 17, 2020
  4. New pc - error while using

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Mar 17, 2020
Thema:

New pc - error while using

1. New pc - error while using - Similar Threads - error while using

2. Random bluescreen while pc is not in use?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random bluescreen while pc is not in use?: The past couple of days my PC is having random BSOD's while not in use. I would like to know why? I attached a minidump file to this question.Thanks in advance!...
  3. BSOD for IRQL error while using pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD for IRQL error while using pc: Hi I am a sim-racing enthusiast who is sadly currently encountering some frequent crashes on the computer that powers my sim rig while i use it.The crashes have started after the last windows update i think i went through with the update like 5 days ago, they do not seem to...
  4. BSOD for IRQL error while using pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD for IRQL error while using pc: Hi I am a sim-racing enthusiast who is sadly currently encountering some frequent crashes on the computer that powers my sim rig while i use it.The crashes have started after the last windows update i think i went through with the update like 5 days ago, they do not seem to...
  5. BSOD for IRQL error while using pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. BSOD while heavy use of pc

BSOD while heavy use of pc: Hello, I've build a new pc recently and have been having some issues. When I first built it, and while trying to play Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, I kept getting BSODs. I followed some info online (it was a couple of weeks ago and don't remember what I did besides updating some...
  7. BSOD while heavy use of pc

BSOD while heavy use of pc: Hello, I've build a new pc recently and have been having some issues. When I first built it, and while trying to play Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, I kept getting BSODs. I followed some info online it was a couple of weeks ago and don't remember what I did besides updating some...
  8. BSOD while not using PC

BSOD while not using PC: Hi there, i have been experiancing BSOD multiple times every 2 days or so, it happend once or twice while using the PC browsing on chrome as well as AFK, heres the DMP file uploaded to google drive: i have tried the drivers check within windows 10 i have downloaded the...
  9. BSOD while using PC normally.

BSOD while using PC normally.: Hi, I encountered a BSOD while using my PC. I use it to connect to my work PC through remote desktop, as I'm working from home. I was playing a tutorial video on Udemy while I encountered the BSOD. Attaching the link to the minidump file generated after restart:...
  10. Error while resetting the PC

in Windows 10 Support
    Error while resetting the PC: Getting the BSOD when I tried to reset my PC after moving all my data to external hard disk. All I see is this and four options: Recovery Your PC/Device needs to be repaired. The OS couldn't be loaded because the kernel is missing or containing errors....