Windows 10: New PC fix for you message

Discus and support New PC fix for you message in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I turned on my computer today and all of a sudden i get a message poping up on my computer from newpcfixforyou3.com and i can't close it. It is aying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CindyP1976, Sep 18, 2018.

1. New PC fix for you message

I turned on my computer today and all of a sudden i get a message poping up on my computer from newpcfixforyou3.com and i can't close it. It is aying that my computer has been blocked from doing anything online and that it is microsoft blocking me. What do i do?

:)

CindyP1976, Sep 18, 2018
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Sep 18, 2018
  3. Caring1 Win User
    Help- PC On BootLoop. Fix Upgrade or Buy New?

While everyone is thinking about a fix for your current system, I'm going to suggest moving to an AMD Ryzen system,
    An R5 2600 Processor or higher would be ideal for your intended usage, and is reasonably cheap compared to Intel, the largest cost would be the DDR4 Ram currently.
    You can also list your current system for sale in the forum's buy/sell/ trade section to offset the cost.

Caring1, Sep 18, 2018
  4. New PC fix for you message

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Sep 18, 2018
Thema:

New PC fix for you message

1. New PC fix for you message - Similar Threads - fix message

2. How do I fix error message: “caught exception 'No CUDA GUs are available', memory monitor...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix error message: “caught exception 'No CUDA GUs are available', memory monitor...: Last night my computer and stable diffusion were working fine. I’m not sure what went wrong, but today I get this error “caught exception 'No CUDA GUs are available', memory monitor disabled”. This comes up in the windows system cmd every time I try to open Stable Diffusion....
  3. How do I fix error message: “caught exception 'No CUDA GUs are available', memory monitor...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix error message: “caught exception 'No CUDA GUs are available', memory monitor...: Last night my computer and stable diffusion were working fine. I’m not sure what went wrong, but today I get this error “caught exception 'No CUDA GUs are available', memory monitor disabled”. This comes up in the windows system cmd every time I try to open Stable Diffusion....
  4. I got the message "the Appx packages manifest is invalid" what is this and how do i fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got the message "the Appx packages manifest is invalid" what is this and how do i fix: I got the message "the Appx packages manifest is invalid" what is this and how do i fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-the-message-the-appx-packages-manifest-is/96d2b0d7-69ed-4b5b-92c1-53d93eb59cb3
  5. I got the message "the Appx packages manifest is invalid" what is this and how do i fix

I got the message "the Appx packages manifest is invalid" what is this and how do i fix: I got the message "the Appx packages manifest is invalid" what is this and how do i fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-the-message-the-appx-packages-manifest-is/96d2b0d7-69ed-4b5b-92c1-53d93eb59cb3
  6. Message: Missing important security and quality fixes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Message: Missing important security and quality fixes: During the windows update. I kept seeing the Message: Missing important security and quality fizes. I did the troubleshoot and is not working at all. Pls help....
  7. Message: Missing important security and quality fixes

Message: Missing important security and quality fixes: During the windows update. I kept seeing the Message: Missing important security and quality fizes. I did the troubleshoot and is not working at all. Pls help....
  8. Message: Missing important security and quality fixes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. How to fix Error 403 message or ‘Crowdsearch’ in Microsoft Edge search bar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Error 403 message or ‘Crowdsearch’ in Microsoft Edge search bar?: My search bar for Microsoft edge was working fine until today. Everytime I search up something a 403 error message appears or a site called CrowdSearch appears. How can I quickly solve this? I can’t search anything without these two appearing?...
  10. How to fix Error 403 message or ‘Crowdsearch’ in Microsoft Edge search bar?

How to fix Error 403 message or ‘Crowdsearch’ in Microsoft Edge search bar?: My search bar for Microsoft edge was working fine until today. Everytime I search up something a 403 error message appears or a site called CrowdSearch appears. How can I quickly solve this? I can’t search anything without these two appearing?...