Windows 10: New PC gets stuck on gigabyte Aorus screen

Discus and support New PC gets stuck on gigabyte Aorus screen in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a new pc with specs as follows:-Aorus Gigabyte X570S Master MOBORyzen 9 5900x CPU2 x 32Gb Gskill 3600mhz RAM3 x Samsung 980 Pro 1Tb SSD1 x... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Beewild, Oct 6, 2022.

1. Beewild Win User

New PC gets stuck on gigabyte Aorus screen

I have a new pc with specs as follows:-Aorus Gigabyte X570S Master MOBORyzen 9 5900x CPU2 x 32Gb Gskill 3600mhz RAM3 x Samsung 980 Pro 1Tb SSD1 x Samsung 980 Pro 2Tb SSDGigabyte Aorus RTX 3070 Ti Master GPUCorsair RM850X PSU2 x Gigabyte M32U Monitors using DP outputs.When I try to install windows 11 pro which is on USB, my pc starts and when the Gigabyte Aorus Logo comes up on my monitor it getS stuck at this point. All drives including the usb show in the bios as does borh sticks of RAM. I have tried 4 different usb inputs but same problem with all of them.Does anyone know how I can solve thi

:)

Beewild, Oct 6, 2022
  2. Steve C Win User

Gigabyte Aorus Utility Crashes PC

I have a Gigabyte RTX 2060 Super GPU. I last used the Gigabyte Aorus utility a while ago. It worked fine but I uninstalled it. Today I tried the latest version v2.0.7 as linked from Gigabyte's site to fiddle with the fan curve. This verson causes my PC to hang (see below). This seems to be a bug. Have others had similar problems with this version of Aorus?

New PC gets stuck on gigabyte Aorus screen [​IMG]

Steve C, Oct 6, 2022
  3. PaulJ Win User
    Can't install Windows 10 on a Gigabyte Aorus Pro X399 motherboard

I've built a Threadripper PC using the Gigabyte X399 Aorus Pro motherboard, and I'm trying to install Windows 10 on it.

I used Microsoft's Media Creation Tool in my old PC to create an ISO image, then burnt it to a DVD, and then booted the new PC with it. I should mention that I have set up my X399 PC's hard drives as RAID, in the following way:

• An SATA SSD as an independent volume. This will be my boot volume, where I intend to install Windows.
    • Two mechanical SATA HDs as RAID 0.

Anyway, I boot up the new PC using my Windows 10 DVD... and I reach the step where it says that it needs drivers. The manual of my motherboard says to copy the drivers folder (BootDrv\Hw10) from the included DVD to a thumb drive, so that's what I do.
    I plug the thumb drive, and two entries appear, both of which say:

I click on it... but Windows says then that "it hasn't found any new device driver".

I uncheck the "Hide incompatible drivers" checkbox, and a number of new entries appear, one of which is called "AMD-RAID Controller (storport)". I try with that one, but Windows says the same: "no new device drivers found".

I checked at Gigabyte's website (https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/X399-AORUS-PRO-rev-10#support-dl-driver-lan), but the newest drivers there are the same ones that I already have. My BIOS is also at the latest (actually, the only) revision.

What do I do now?

PaulJ, Oct 6, 2022
  4. Da1wt Win User

Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Ultra Motherboard [Intel LGA1151]

Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Ultra motherboard with CPU socket Intel LGA1151 can install Windows 7 professional?

Please reply. Thank you.

Da1wt, Oct 6, 2022
Thema:

1. New PC gets stuck on gigabyte Aorus screen - Similar Threads - gets stuck gigabyte

2. Aorus stuck on loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Aorus stuck on loading screen: I boot my pc which worked last night and I get to a page where it lets me open bios but if I do nothing and let it boot it shows me a loading screen with the aorus logo and it infinitely loads sometimes it says preparing automatic repair. It will either load for hours and i...
  3. Aorus stuck on loading screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Aorus stuck on loading screen: I boot my pc which worked last night and I get to a page where it lets me open bios but if I do nothing and let it boot it shows me a loading screen with the aorus logo and it infinitely loads sometimes it says preparing automatic repair. It will either load for hours and i...
  4. Pc stuck at Gigabyte screen..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc stuck at Gigabyte screen..: Hello, First of all thanks in advance for helping me. Sometimes when I turn on my pc it gets stuck at the gigabyte screen and doesn't do anything else. Then when I unplug the power cable and then plug in and turn on the PC it turns on properly. I have tried removing the...
  5. Pc stuck at Gigabyte screen..

Pc stuck at Gigabyte screen..: Hello, First of all thanks in advance for helping me. Sometimes when I turn on my pc it gets stuck at the gigabyte screen and doesn't do anything else. Then when I unplug the power cable and then plug in and turn on the PC it turns on properly. I have tried removing the...
  6. Pc stuck at Gigabyte screen..

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pc stuck at Gigabyte screen..: Hello, First of all thanks in advance for helping me. Sometimes when I turn on my pc it gets stuck at the gigabyte screen and doesn't do anything else. I have tried removing the motherboard's CMOS battery and reinserting it, but that didn't solve the problem. Please tell me...
  7. Pc freeze on Aorus screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc freeze on Aorus screen: I have a pc that freezes on the Aorus screen. My Specs are a ryzen 9 5900x, 324x8 corsair vengeance ram, aorus b550 pro ac, 1000w evga, 250gb samsung 970 evo plusboot drive, 1tb wd hdd, 1tb teamgroup ssd, and a tuf 3090. Everytime i try to boot to windows, repair tool, or usb...
  8. Stuck on gigabyte loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on gigabyte loading screen: My pc was working perfectly fine, I was playing a game and my pc turned off. Ever since that it would freeze up and disk would be at 100%. Now it’s staying on the gigabyte screen with the loading dots. I’ve tried everything to fix it. Sometimes it says automatic repair and...
  9. Stuck on gigabyte loading screen

Stuck on gigabyte loading screen: My pc was working perfectly fine, I was playing a game and my pc turned off. Ever since that it would freeze up and disk would be at 100%. Now it’s staying on the gigabyte screen with the loading dots. I’ve tried everything to fix it. Sometimes it says automatic repair and...
  10. New PC gets stuck on gigabyte Aorus screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New PC gets stuck on gigabyte Aorus screen: I have a new pc with specs as follows:-Aorus Gigabyte X570S Master MOBORyzen 9 5900x CPU2 x 32Gb Gskill 3600mhz RAM3 x Samsung 980 Pro 1Tb SSD1 x Samsung 980 Pro 2Tb SSDGigabyte Aorus RTX 3070 Ti Master GPUCorsair RM850X PSU2 x Gigabyte M32U Monitors using DP outputs.When I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. z390 aorus windows 10 installer stuck on logo