Windows 10: New Pc has been deadlocking/ freezing randomly.

Discus and support New Pc has been deadlocking/ freezing randomly. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Its been like 3 weeks since I got my new pc, and randomly its been just freezing and forcing me to turn it off and back on. I had the store tech... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Synthia, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Synthia Win User

New Pc has been deadlocking/ freezing randomly.

Its been like 3 weeks since I got my new pc, and randomly its been just freezing and forcing me to turn it off and back on. I had the store tech support do diagnostics on it and everything was fine, did ram test, and updated to windows 20h2. which afterward worked for 10 days then started to freeze again, been doing this once a day. had task manager open during one freeze and nothing looked bad, no high percentages or such. So far no one was able to fix or figure out the issue.

specs:

asus strix GL10CS

12gb ram,

500gb ssd

gtx1650

i5 9400f 2.9ghz, but is overclocked at 3.9ghz even when using balanced or high performance mode.

300w power supply

:)

Synthia, Feb 23, 2021

2. Windows 10 freezes randomly

I had already tried turning off fast startup, to no avail.
    Will look at the list you provided, thanks. Hard to do when computer freezes on the Windows loading screen though. *Biggrin
    I had tried that as well... no result.

Mountain Dew, Feb 23, 2021
  3. PC constant deadlocking

Hello, i have a problem with my pc. The pc randomly deadlocks and i cant do anything except turning it off and back on, it even deadlocked when i was resetting my windows, in safe mode and when booting up the pc it deadlocks. the only time that it doesnt
    deadlock in is in the bios menu.

i tried the following to fix; none worked

checked the temps, they were fine

reinstalled windows and wiped my drives empty

startup repair

chkdsk command

windows memory diagnostics

resetting bios

running the pc with one stick of ram (i tried both sticks, no difference)

the pc can literally deadlock at any given time, without any stress being put on the pc, so no programs running no nothing just a random deadlock

and im thinking its definitely a hardware problem, the thing i want to know is what faulty hardware can cause this.

my psu fans spin normally, no strange sounds

my cpu fan doesnt make weird noises so its fine

the other options are the mobo, ssd i have windows on, the ram and my apu

these are my specs:

B450M S2H

Ryzen 3 2200G APU with vega 8 integrated

120gb ssd

coolermaster masterwatt lite 400w

2x4gb 3000mhz ram

someone pls help im getting frustrated

Ulysses272, Feb 23, 2021
  4. Zeratul Win User

New pc freezes randomly

Hello This is My pc:

- 970a ud3p
    - Gx Cooler Master 650
    -Hyperx Blue 1600 8G ( 2/4 )
    -Gtx 760
    - Hdd Wd Blue
    - Windows 8.1 ( Updated )

This is the problem, PC freezes randomly, I play the entire day, battlefield 4 without any problem, you can spend a month or a week, without any kind of problem, but randomly freezes, the power supply was changed, before had an Antec neo eco 550, and also froze the temperatures are correct, I do not understand what the problem is, appreciate your help, and checked the Ram memories, separately, and no problem, I checked another motherboard and another processor, and same problem, I would be very grateful if you could my bearings, excuse my English, Thanks

Zeratul, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

1. New Pc has been deadlocking/ freezing randomly. - Similar Threads - has been deadlocking

2. Pc has been randomly crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc has been randomly crashing: Just installed a used Gigabyte 8GB OC edition 3070ti GDDR6, along with a 80+ White 700w Power supply. And ever since the replacement parts were installed I have been having issues with both monitors shutting off while my pc has lights and fans on and I still receive audio...
  3. Pc has been randomly crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc has been randomly crashing: Just installed a used Gigabyte 8GB OC edition 3070ti GDDR6, along with a 80+ White 700w Power supply. And ever since the replacement parts were installed I have been having issues with both monitors shutting off while my pc has lights and fans on and I still receive audio...
  4. Pc has been randomly crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My PC has been freezing at random moments for a while now.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC has been freezing at random moments for a while now.: Just as the title says my PC keeps freezing. Nothing specific seems to trigger it this happens from something as demanding as a high end game, to just using a browser with one tab. The screen just freezes and the audio stammers out and glitches. No one online seems to have...
  6. My PC has been freezing at random moments for a while now.

My PC has been freezing at random moments for a while now.: Just as the title says my PC keeps freezing. Nothing specific seems to trigger it this happens from something as demanding as a high end game, to just using a browser with one tab. The screen just freezes and the audio stammers out and glitches. No one online seems to have...
  7. My PC has been freezing at random moments for a while now.

8. Deadlock Freeze Diagnosis

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deadlock Freeze Diagnosis: I have been suffering from random deadlock freezes on my PC for weeks now, and for the first time after leaving my PC to run for a couple of minutes whilst frozen a bugcheck was generated.Here is my MEMORY.DMP file:...
  9. Deadlock Freeze Diagnosis

Deadlock Freeze Diagnosis: I have been suffering from random deadlock freezes on my PC for weeks now, and for the first time after leaving my PC to run for a couple of minutes whilst frozen a bugcheck was generated.Here is my MEMORY.DMP file:...
  10. PC Freezing/Deadlocking while Gaming

PC Freezing/Deadlocking while Gaming: Hey. So, Recently my pc started randomly Freezing and deadlocks. Lets say im gaming. It will Freeze. My mouse wont move and nothing on the keyboard will work. Also, All the rgb on my pc will freeze too. I mainly play Cod MW/Warzone, Cod CW and Minecraft. I always have to...