Windows 10: New pc? How to reinstall apps

Discus and support New pc? How to reinstall apps in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have just got a new pc, I have signed into store, my purchases are there, but can't find anywhere to reinstall my games.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sid1234, Apr 15, 2019.

1. sid1234 Win User

New pc? How to reinstall apps

I have just got a new pc, I have signed into store, my purchases are there, but can't find anywhere to reinstall my games.

:)

sid1234, Apr 15, 2019
  2. Riel Alc Win User

reinstall store app windows 10

Did not work for me. I troed it 3 times, allways got an error.

Hi Fernando,

These are the steps to resolve the issue with Windows Store app itself. For better assistance, we suggest creating a new thread about Windows 10 apps installation.

Regards.

Riel Alc, Apr 15, 2019
  3. Problems with the email app in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for the update and I apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Mail app and configure the account again. Please follow the steps to uninstall the mail app.

Please follow the following steps:

• Open the Task manager. Here’s a tip: Press CTRL+Shift+ESC.
      • Click File > Run New Task
      • Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges”
      • Type Powershell.
      • This will open a new powershell.
      • Type the following get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps*

| remove-appxpackage
    After performing uninstallation, I suggest you to reinstall the app from Windows store and check if it helps.

Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Apr 15, 2019
  4. fulvioval Win User

Apps like Facebook and Candy Crush reinstalls after restart

Amazing! Thanks a lot, I`ll do this.
    Hum..a new bug from Fall update, I never had this problem before with others updates. Thanks for the info!

fulvioval, Apr 15, 2019
Thema:

1. New pc? How to reinstall apps - Similar Threads - reinstall apps

2. Restoring Programs and Apps After Reinstalling Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restoring Programs and Apps After Reinstalling Windows 10: I reinstalled W10 using MS installation media on a USB. I was trying to do a repair install but ended up having to do clean install. I made backups before I did the reinstall but I'm sure the backups have the corrupted files that were causing the problems to start with. Is...
  3. Cannot reinstall corrupted windows store app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot reinstall corrupted windows store app: Hello, I got BSOD during moving Metro Exodus game (Windows Store) to another drive. After the restart, the files were corrupted and I uninstalled the game. Since then I am not able to download the game from Windows Store. I always get "Something happened on our end"...
  4. How to completely reinstall or downgrade Windows 10 apps (no PowerShell)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to completely reinstall or downgrade Windows 10 apps (no PowerShell): Hi, we have a problem at workplace. We have Windows Store disabled by group policy but somehow some apps (Windows Calculator in particular) try to update anyway. The actual problem on some PCs is: Windows Calculator stop working. It just open and crash immediately. We...
  5. Apps missing and cannot repair or reinstall

Apps missing and cannot repair or reinstall: Calculator is about the only Microsoft App I use but I frequently find it missing from the list: [img] But it's worse on this occasion. I've previously successfully used the following (obscure) Powershell command, which restored all apps: Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |...
  6. Apps missing and cannot repair or reinstall

in Windows 10 Support
    Apps missing and cannot repair or reinstall: Calculator is about the only Microsoft App I use but I frequently find it missing from the list: [img] But it's worse on this occasion. I've previously successfully used the following (obscure) Powershell command, which restored all apps: Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |...
  7. Reinstall Apps After Resetting The Computer.

Reinstall Apps After Resetting The Computer.: how do i reinstall apps removed while resetting my PC, app name Public ***Changed Original Title From: how do i reinstall apps removed while resetting my PC,app bame Public***...
  8. how do i reinstall apps removed while resetting my PC,app bame Public

how do i reinstall apps removed while resetting my PC,app bame Public: how do i reinstall apps removed while resetting my PC, app name Public https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reinstall-apps-removed-while-resetting-my/064fb196-c161-41c0-bccc-c11333128418
  9. Win 10 reinstall - will apps still work?

Win 10 reinstall - will apps still work?: I have a Win 10 Home computer which will not boot to Windows. I get to a small Windows logo and the 'swirly thing' and then the screen goes blank. If I reinstall Win 10 Home from a USB drive, will I also have to reinstall all of my apps?...
  10. Restored, Windows apps wouldn't update, now I can't reinstall Store.

Restored, Windows apps wouldn't update, now I can't reinstall Store.: As the title suggests. I was following threads on here and microsofthelp actually, using powershell and 10AppsManager. I can't seem to reinstall the Microsoft Store at all now. 130690

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to reinstall apps on a new pc