Windows 10: New PC Is Very Slow

Discus and support New PC Is Very Slow in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I just got a new PC today and it's really slow, like to the point where it takes 2 minutes minimum to do anything and it crashes as well as white... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/xdmaqsood, Oct 21, 2020.

1. New PC Is Very Slow

I just got a new PC today and it's really slow, like to the point where it takes 2 minutes minimum to do anything and it crashes as well as white screens very often. Since it's new I've only downloaded Spotify and steam and have 800gb free as well as 8gb ram. How can I help the situation?

submitted by /u/xdmaqsood
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/xdmaqsood, Oct 21, 2020
  2. John Vil Win User

PC slow and not responding

Hi,

To assist you with your concern, we suggest you to run the System Maintenance Troubleshooter to check and see why your PC is running slow and unresponsive. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting. If you cant find the option, click View By and select Large Icons.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

You may also check on the article below for tips on how to improve your Windows 10 PC.

Tips to improve PC performance in Windows 10

Let us know how it goes.

John Vil, Oct 21, 2020
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Oct 21, 2020
  4. clinux Win User

New PC Is Very Slow

Linux for a slow PC

I was searching for my problem & came across your question. So registered to suggest distro for slow pc.

Try DSL (awesome), Slax (Good) .
    distrowatch.com is your friend.

clinux, Oct 21, 2020
Thema:

New PC Is Very Slow

1. New PC Is Very Slow - Similar Threads - Very Slow

2. Pc got suddently very slow, I don't know why and what to do

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc got suddently very slow, I don't know why and what to do: Hello, An hour ago I was working with PyCharm, then stopped using the pc to have dinner. When I came back, Windows got noticebly slower and laggier. I did not know what was going on, since my pc is almost brand new got it on September 29th. It feels like the whole system...
  3. I think my second HDD is causing file explorer to be very slow to open (I'm assuming...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I think my second HDD is causing file explorer to be very slow to open (I'm assuming...: As the title says submitted by /u/Christian159260 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k26crw/i_think_my_second_hdd_is_causing_file_explorer_to/
  4. Download speed very slow

Download speed very slow: Hello , On my pc downloads are very slow even though i get 150 mbps download speed dont go above 2-3 mbps . Is there a way to get faster download speed and utilize the internet i paid for? Its slow on microsoft edge and chrome every other browser even free download manager...
  5. Why after "update", the PC is very slow?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why after "update", the PC is very slow?: Dear Sir and Madam: Recently my PC makes me upset! Each time after updating, the pc became very slow! Much time have been wasted to find out the reason. Now I fear of update! Tell me what should I do? -- Zhao...
  6. My PC is very slow?

My PC is very slow?: Hi. I don't know what happen to my PC. It becomes very slow to run. I take more then 10mins to see my desktop !! I turn the launch app off and nothing change!! What could I do to improve my PC performance? Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 20H2 Installed on...
  7. very slow startup and slow shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    very slow startup and slow shutdown: I'm on a PC with a hard drive (no SSD) and 64-bit Win 10 Version 1909 Build 18363.1198.Up until a couple of weeks ago, it took about a minute to start up and shut down quickly, too; despite having MANY apps and programs. The last two weeks, I have very slow startup and...
  8. Very slow boot and Always 100% disk usage

Very slow boot and Always 100% disk usage: Hi everyone, I having issues very slow boot and Constantly 100% disk usage. I already tried turn off Sysmain Superfetch , Windows search , Windows update troubleshoot, Run maintenance tasks. Also HDD very slow when due to heavy disk usage. Average response time 0ms , Read...
  9. My laptop is very slow after an update in november

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My laptop is very slow after an update in november: I have a Dell inspiron with Windows 10 Pro that was working very fast after I did an update those that appear after you are turning off the computer in november of this year, now my laptop is taking forever to turn on or turn off, and its working very slow in general. I don't...
  10. my computer very slow on programs launching

my computer very slow on programs launching: hello, i have a problem with my PC i don't know the problem my computer is powerful but still i have problem when i run application it take so long to load sometime up to 40second my pc spce i7 8700K 32GB DDR4 GTX 1080TI M.2 Pro 3 HDD also i have full custom water...