Windows 10: New PC keeps restarting during windows 10 install.

Discus and support New PC keeps restarting during windows 10 install. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just recently finished building my Gaming PC: Ryzen 5 2600 Rx 570 Corsair Veangeance LPX 8gb at 3000mhz 550w coolermaster Asus B450m-A... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Vizbiz, Nov 11, 2019.

1. Vizbiz Win User

New PC keeps restarting during windows 10 install.

I just recently finished building my Gaming PC:

Ryzen 5 2600

Rx 570

Corsair Veangeance LPX 8gb at 3000mhz

550w coolermaster

Asus B450m-A motherboard

2TB seagate HDD

240GB Kingston SSD

all inside an Aerocool Cylon RGB.

I then proceed to download windows 10 64 bit onto a 64gb USB drive. The download is finished, all good. I put the USB in my New PC, start it up, go to the BiOS and force boot on the USB drive. Good, windows symbol starts asking questions... as I begin to answer, about 30-60 seconds in the whole screen goes black, mouse dissapears... can’t do anything. Restart PC and try again. Does it again! Now every time i try to do the set-up, about 30-60 seconds in, my entire screen goes black and all I can do is Reset my computer!

PLEASE HELP!

:)

Vizbiz, Nov 11, 2019
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Nov 11, 2019
  3. r.h.p Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Nov 11, 2019
  4. New PC keeps restarting during windows 10 install.

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 11, 2019
Thema:

New PC keeps restarting during windows 10 install.

1. New PC keeps restarting during windows 10 install. - Similar Threads - keeps restarting during

2. PC keeps restarting, especially during gaming, but not always.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps restarting, especially during gaming, but not always.: Not a Windows 11 update related as this issue has been online. I thought it was from overheating or high loads, but sometimes it happens right after it restarts or just randomly while browsing Chrome/Edge with only a few tabs. It has been happening for a few years, but went...
  3. Pc keeps restarting even in new windows install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc keeps restarting even in new windows install: I got a new cpu but the same modal as the one in had originally had other issues with that one I started it up it ran for like 2 mins before restarting without warning.I have tried most things on online regarding this issue and finally I decided to do a clean installation of...
  4. Pc keeps restarting even in new windows install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc keeps restarting even in new windows install: I got a new cpu but the same modal as the one in had originally had other issues with that one I started it up it ran for like 2 mins before restarting without warning.I have tried most things on online regarding this issue and finally I decided to do a clean installation of...
  5. Pc keeps restarting even in new windows install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. My pc keeps restarting during a window intallation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps restarting during a window intallation: I just finished building my new pc and tried to install windows from a USB stick. when the window installation page loads the pc just restarts within a few seconds and loops. I don't know what to do because the bios works fine...
  7. My pc keeps restarting during a window intallation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc keeps restarting during a window intallation: I just finished building my new pc and tried to install windows from a USB stick. when the window installation page loads the pc just restarts within a few seconds and loops. I don't know what to do because the bios works fine...
  8. My pc keeps restarting during a window intallation

9. PC keeps restarting after PC turned of during reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC keeps restarting after PC turned of during reset: Hi I reset my PC yesterday but the PC turned off during it and now it wont function proparly it turns on the does loads of spining dots then says restarting and it wont stop. And when it turns on it says press enter to interup normal start up but nothing happens and then...
  10. BSOD on a New Build PC During Windows 10 Installation

BSOD on a New Build PC During Windows 10 Installation: I just bought a brand new build PC. Whenever I try to install Windows 10 with a USB drive, it basically can't boot that installation progress. I choose the UEFI option to boot my USB, then ASUS logo and sometimes Windows logo appear with loading icon below starting to spin...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. new windows 10 keeps restartoing

2. windows keeps restarting on new pc

3. laptop keeps restarting during windows 10 installation

4. laptop keeps rebooting when installing software,
  5. pc keeps restarting during windows installation,
  6. new pc keeps restarting to windows 10 download,
  7. asus b450m-a keeps restarting?,
  8. asus b450m-a rebooting constantly,
  9. pc keeps restarting during clean install of windows