Windows 10: New pc - new speakers

Discus and support New pc - new speakers in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; But the pc isn't even recognizing the speakers plugged into the aux.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SamanthaLee2, May 18, 2020.

1. New pc - new speakers

But the pc isn't even recognizing the speakers plugged into the aux.

:)

SamanthaLee2, May 18, 2020
  2. Liezl Fal Win User

No Audio through speaker or headset after adding Windows 10 to new cyberpower desktop PC

Hi,

There may have been some corruptions that happened, thus, your speaker and headset do not work on your new Cyberpower desktop PC. Allow us to clarify some details though, so we can properly isolate the issue.

• You mentioned about adding Windows 10 to your new desktop PC, what was the previous OS and version of your desktop PC?
    • Was this working fine before?
    • Is your speaker or headset using a 3.5mm jack, USB or Bluetooth?
    • On what slot is the headset/speaker plugged in? Have you tried other slots?

We will wait for your reply.

Regards.

Liezl Fal, May 18, 2020
  3. ACV1566 Win User
    Unable to add Device (New Speakers)

I performed these actions, but no solution was generated. The end result was that the troubleshooter says: "Audio Services Not Responding" (which I knew already). My PC will not allow me to add a new device. Here is a synopsis of some of the dialog I
    saw:

Device - Found (Realtek Hi-Def. Audio)

Drivers - Up to Date

Device - Working

Properties Info - "Requires Further Installation"

No "enhancements" were checked off, save for a check in the "Immediate Mode" box

Under "Advanced" it says: 16bit 44100Hz.

I was asked to restart my PC and afterwards it no longer recognizes the device (Realtek Hi-Def. Audio).

ACV1566, May 18, 2020
  4. jalea148 Win User

New pc - new speakers

new speaker problem

I have a new set of USB external speakers. They worked for a day. After hibernating overnight they stopped. Under device drivers I checked audio.They were not listed. Unplugging and replugging did not help.

jalea148, May 18, 2020
Thema:

New pc - new speakers

1. New pc - new speakers - Similar Threads - speakers

2. Loud, persistent beeping tone through external speakers when trying to stream video on...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Loud, persistent beeping tone through external speakers when trying to stream video on...: This is an intermittent issue that's bedeviled me for a few years, and after scouring the internet several times I haven't found any posts here or elsewhere describing the same issue. Briefly, what happens is that when I try to stream video through a particular app or...
  3. Loud, persistent beeping tone through external speakers when trying to stream video on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loud, persistent beeping tone through external speakers when trying to stream video on...: This is an intermittent issue that's bedeviled me for a few years, and after scouring the internet several times I haven't found any posts here or elsewhere describing the same issue. Briefly, what happens is that when I try to stream video through a particular app or...
  4. Loud, persistent beeping tone through external speakers when trying to stream video on...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Speaker not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Speaker not working: Its a problem with my audio drivers. So i haven't been using my laptop asus vivobook max x441m for like 2 weeks, and when i am back to using it, i couldn't hear any voices from the speaker even if it already on 100 Which never happen before, the speaker works completely fine...
  6. Speaker not working

Speaker not working: Its a problem with my audio drivers. So i haven't been using my laptop asus vivobook max x441m for like 2 weeks, and when i am back to using it, i couldn't hear any voices from the speaker even if it already on 100 Which never happen before, the speaker works completely fine...
  7. Speaker not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Unacceptable for a late stage OS - Mouse and Speaker Drivers not Recognized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unacceptable for a late stage OS - Mouse and Speaker Drivers not Recognized: Sitaution Explanation/Rant:Good afternoon,I know Windows 11 is always rolling updates, and devices vary, and situations vary. However, I find certain things un-acceptable when it comes to the bare bones OS - it should not mess up easy thngs such as 'mousepad' input or...
  9. Unacceptable for a late stage OS - Mouse and Speaker Drivers not Recognized

Unacceptable for a late stage OS - Mouse and Speaker Drivers not Recognized: Sitaution Explanation/Rant:Good afternoon,I know Windows 11 is always rolling updates, and devices vary, and situations vary. However, I find certain things un-acceptable when it comes to the bare bones OS - it should not mess up easy thngs such as 'mousepad' input or...
  10. My speakers don't play any audio and I only hear audio through AirPods if it comes from a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My speakers don't play any audio and I only hear audio through AirPods if it comes from a...: I have a Dell XPS 2-in-1. This happened just a couple hours ago. Essentially, I can't hear any audio anymore. All drivers are updated and everything. All settings are correct, so audio should play. When looking around in some settings, I saw that the speaker picked up audio...